Cross my heart, hope to die...

By Bundle21

Not edited Kenzie Trink is 16. And she's a small town with a little following on YouTube. But even with peop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
An pleade read
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
ITS OUT!
Wattys 2017?
hey!

Chapter 5

1.8K 29 9
By Bundle21

POV Kenzie

Last night, a few minutes after Tanner dropped me off, I got a text from him. And we texted throughout the whole time I edited my video. Which took like three hours.

As I close my lap top I pick up my phone to look at the time. Almost two. That's great. I quickly text Tanner telling him I'm going to bed.

Me: hey I think I'm gunna go to sleep. Goodnight😴💞

Tanner😘😜: Okay, sweet dreams💞

I set down my phone and smile. Then I realize I have to take of my makeup. I hop out of bed and go to my connected bathroom. I grab my makeup wipes then take it all off. Then I brush my teeth, walk out of the bathroom turning the light of and closing the door, and finally taking of my cloths and replacing them with a oversized shirt.

I hate sleeping with pants on. They make me feel confined.

I slip into my covers and fall into a deep sleep.

****

In the morning, I wake out it the is shinning through my window.

I roll into my back then take my phone off my desk. I scroll through random notifications till I find a text from Tanner. I open up my phone and read it.

Tanner😘😜: Good morning. I was wondering, if your not busy, if you wanted to come over for little bit around one.

So I text back.

Me: I'd love to come over!

Tanner😘😜: Great! I'll pick you up

Me: Kay, see you then.

I check the time on my phone and realize I only have a hour to get ready. So I get out of bed and go into my bathroom, start the shower and get in.

Once I get out I head to my dresser to pick out an outfit.

I get a pair of black leggings, grey crop top tank top (I don't know how else to explain it), a light pink cardigan with grey high tops.

(Kenzie's outfit)

Once I got dressed I sit down at my desk and out on my makeup.

I fill in my eyebrows slightly then put a thin wing on. I put a little highlight on my cheek bones then a little lip balm. Finally i put some mascara on and blow dry my hair.

I decide to curl my thick blonde hair then put my hair up halfway.

(Her hair. Not the girl)

After I finish getting ready I grab my camera and put it in my purse then grab my phone off the charger.

After I get fully ready I look at the time and it's 12:54. Barley finished getting ready. Good job Kenzie.

I go down stairs and grab a bar before hearing a car door slam. I throw away the rapper and get a cup of water to wash it down. Just then I hear a knock on the door and I put my cup in the kitchen island then call to my parents," going out!" I hear a 'okay' from mom and open the door to come face to face with a certain blond boy.

"Hey", I say smiling and walking out onto the porch. "Hey", he replies. I close the door and give him a hug. He hugs me back before tugging me along towards his car. "A little eager, huh?", I tease him. He turns back to look at me and smiles.

Once we get into the car I buckle my seat belt then feel my phone vibrate in my hand. "Oh wait hold on. I'm getting a FaceTime call from my friend", I say looking down at the caller ID, Grace.

I answer quickly and Graces face pops up on my screen. "Heeeey!!!! I've missed you!!", she yells into the phone. "I missed you too!", I say smiling. "So. Are you gunna come home for thanksgiving? Or even better, Halloween?", she asks raising her eyebrows. I laugh at her then say,"I don't know about Halloween, but yeah i think I'm coming back for thanksgiving.", I reply and she nods. "Good cause it's been to long", she says shaking her head. "It's been a few days Grace. Hey are you gunna last another like six or seven months", I say snickering.

Beside me, Tanner starts laughing. Grace narrows her eyes. "Who's with you?", she asks leaning closer to the camera. "My friend Tanner", I say smiling. "Oh my god you made friends! You've literally had the same friends sense 7th grade!", she says looking surprised. "Oh wow thanks", I say rolling my eyes.

"I'm guessing you guys are good friends", Tanner says smiling. "Good friends? Let me tell you something little boy. We've been friends sense we where four years old. No where not good friends. We are more then best friends. We are practically sister", Grace says and I point my phone towards Tanner.

He raises his hands in surrender and mumbles a sorry. "That's what I thought", Grace says shaking her head then getting hair in her face. I laugh and point my phone towards me again. "Anyways I got to go, I'll talk to you later. K?", I say. "Okay. Love you Kenz", she says. "Love you too Gracie", I say before hanging up.

I shove my phone in my pocket before sighing. "You okay?", Tanner asks. "Yeah. I just miss my friends. It's hard moving so far away from them, ya know", I say smiling and trying my hardest not to cry.
Get it together Kenzie.

He nods before saying,"it must be hard." I just nod and open up my phone. I go through all my pictures and smile. Oh wow. I didn't realize how much I miss Olympia.

***

After Tanner pulled out of my drive way, we headed to his house to hang out. The car ride was silent. But it was a comfortable silence.

Once we get to his house, he parks his car then I grab my purse and get out. I wrap my cardigan tighter around my body, sense it's a little more chilly then yesterday.

Tanner walks around the car to me. As my teeth start to chatter he asks, "why are you always so cold?" I shrug and wrap my arms around myself. "I don't know. I've always been like this", I respond laughing a little. He smiles before putting an arm around me. We begin to walk inside, and once we get inside I hear Taylors voice. "Is Kenzie back?", she says coming around the corner. "Hey Taylor", I say smiling.

She walks up and gives me a hug. I return the favor and she lets go after a few seconds. "It's good to see you again", she says before adding,"even though it's only been a day." I smile and nod.
"Same", I say nudging her. She smiles and walks away. "What do you want to do today?", Tanner asks placing his hand on the small of my back.

Tingles shoot up and down my body, as he touches me. What is going on? It could just be nothing. I always get that feeling when someone touches me there. Right....

"I don't know what do you want to do?", I ask smiling. "Hey I asked you first.", he says smiling. I hear a noise come from the basement and I furrow my eyebrows. "Did Quentin stay the night or is there an intruder?", I ask gesturing towards the stairs. He laughs before saying,"Quentin did stay the night." I nod.

"He'll probably want to see you again. So let's go to my room", he says grabbing my hand and leading my down the stairs.
More tingles shoot up my arm and end at my shoulder. What's happening to me?

Once we reach his room Tanner stops at the door and calls, "Quentin, make sure you have pants on. Kenzie's here." "Ooo! Kenzie! And yes I'm fully clothed.", we hear him shout back. I snicker then we walk in.

I see Quentin layout out on Tanners bed smiling at the door. "Hey Kenzie! Miss me already", he says waving. "I sure did", I say dropping my purse in the floor.

"Well then. Come check me a hug", he says opening his arms out. "Okay", I say smiling onto the bed and hugging him. But once I try to pull away, he tightens his arms around me. "Quentin. Let me go", I when struggling against his grip. "Nope", he says. I can practically hear his smiling.

"Not fair. Your a lot stronger then me", I say. "I can't breathe. I. Think. I'm. Dying.", I say dramatically before going limp. "Drama queen", Quentin laughs then lets me go.

I roll away from him and sigh, smiling. "I can breathe again." Tanner laughs and I smile at him. If I saw right, I would have thought that he blushed. But it was probably my imagination.

I roll into my back then face Tanner. "Soooo. What are we gunna do today?", I ask. "We could go take pictures", Tanner suggests. "Sure. Sounds good", I say. "Okay.", Quentin adds in.

Tanner grabs his camera and I get my purse. We head out to his car and he unlocks it. I climb in the back while Quentin gets passenger.

Tanner plugs in his phone to the aux cord then starts to play sweatshirt. Me and Quentin groan and he laughs.

Once we get to the place to take pictures, we get out.

"Okay. Kenzie, we'll take pictures of you first", Tanner says. I nod and hand him my phone. "What pose should I do first?", I ask walking a little ways away from them.

"Just look off into the distance", Tanner says back. "Okay", I say then turn my head to look into a field.

"Now... crouch down and kind of smile. But don't look at the camera", Quentin says and I do so.

Once he takes the pictures, it's Tanners turn. Quentin is taking them so I'm standing over his shoulder, looking at the camera. "You think he's Sexy don't you", Quentin says smiling. "Shut up", I say blushing.

(A/N) hey guys!!!! So here's another chapter, sorry it took so long to update, I was pretty busy with school and stuff. Uggg school🙄. Okay so I hope you likes this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, add this book and follow me😁😁 I also have some other books so go check them out! Bye my loves!❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 39 33
It was a warm September afternoon when Dylan Lawless struggled to push her suitcase up the stairs of her new university dorm and met Arthur Heaver an...
78.5K 1.2K 11
Being with Richie was one of the worst things I'd ever done. He was heartless and cruel; with a 'love' that ruined me entirely. "God knows what is hi...
I'm Drowning By Cas

Teen Fiction

37 0 7
Dan is suffering. Torn apart from the stress of his father and school, he tries to take his life. The feeling of freedom is foreign to him being forc...
4.1K 125 47
In high school, Riley Evans was the most popular girl in Atlanta. She had the popular jock boyfriend, was the captain of the cheer team, had a large...