Charles Journal (Kidnapped By...

True_Original_Horror tarafından

This is a prequel to Kidnapped by Cannibals by Mason Fitzzy I do have permission from her to write this book... Daha Fazla

Opening
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteenth
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Book Ideas
Twenty Two
...

Book Cover Options

2.9K 67 72
True_Original_Horror tarafından

Okay so I have a couple cover options Thank you so much for everybody's feedback but I have decided to go with adeledanielle222  Book name Mother's Instinct Thank you all so much!

I will still make the other two stories in the near future so I can make All of you guys happy. So tell me what cover you guys like the most will be the cover for the short story. Again thank you adeledanielle222 the story name.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!  

There they all are just say 1-5 and then I will make the most voted one the cover.

I hope you all have a wonderful day/night! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.2K 1.9K 40
Sequel to cannibalistic It has been 20 years since Anika had been kidnapped, and 18 years since she became a mother. The family has grown, and becaus...
23.4K 612 22
A Family Comes First (Kidnapped by Cannibals) fanfiction. If you haven't read the Kidnapped by Cannibals trilogy and spin-off by @masonfitzzy then y...
6.8K 144 16
Based on a story from my old account and from the third instalment of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Lori and her friends are taking a road trip to celebra...
28.9K 2.1K 35
Origin story to the Family Comes First series by Mason Fitzgibbon. The Wilcox family's horrifying and twisted traditions all began in 1873. Joseph: A...