Earth's guardians team one be...

By humatrix-X-24

This is the story for half the earth guardians. The other half is fallowed by a certain fire powered warrior... More

Floral meeting, jungle comes alive
Nuclear abomination
My Spider children and shadow child
Past resurected in the present
Elements arrived
Character page

Dragon's domain

130 2 5
By humatrix-X-24

I had been flying around the planet for a while. Keeping it safe from harm, it's mostly the citizens get into trouble. I was originally heading to los angels to take care of some of Seismo's other drones.

Little did I know another super powered individual had already did. So I decided to take a detour to Brazil. It was nice, I had disguised myself as a bird.

Looking down I saw numerous beach goers having fun. However one in particular had peaked my interest. He was about seven foot two. And had a large cloak over him.

Even though he was covered I felt he was unique. I flew lower to get closer to him. He must've sensed me or something because he just dashed away.

Ability: intuition
Use: allows user to get a partial analysis on a certain individual. The normal analyzation is whether they are good/bad and if they are unique or normal.

I changed out of my bird form and into my normal form. I got down on all fours and started catching up to him. When I got into range I grew four elastic tentacles from my back and reached for him.

Only to have them slashed by razor sharp claws. "Whoa boy seems that feeling I had was correct" I said. I stood back up and grew small orange spheroid structures on my feet.

Ability/trait:acceleration spheres
Use: able to improve the mobility of user. Combined with an already available super speed ability, it allows the user to reach terrestrial speeds only a military jet could reach in the air. Without the super speed the user can still run up to mac 5.

Think of XLR8's feet from Ben 10. I got closer again and stretched my arm this time it was as stronger than diamond. He turned around and unbelievably shot a small fire ball towards me. I attempted to block it but upon contact it exploded.

I was shot right up into the air. Lucky I'm indestructible. However the individual I was chasing was nowhere in sight. I decided to head down and attempt to put out the fire.

I decided to try something I saw in fairy tail and eat the fire like Natsu. It worked, unfortunately the fire sort of tasted gross. "Ew, man that'll ruin my taste buds for a while" I said. A few people came up to me.

"Whoa I know you your that super hero from Guam right Humatrix the ultimate life form?" One person stated. I faced him and nodded, "indeed I am".

A few more people came up to me, "hi say Humatrix, why're you here" a woman asked. "I was originally heading to L.A. To take care of a few of Seismo's drones but some fire powered hot head took care of them" I answered. "So I decided to take a detour to Brazil for some R&R".

I decided to fly around a little bit more, hoping to find that individual. I then spotted him again walking by an alley way. He stopped and turned, I used my X-Ray vision.

A person was being robbed, "hey!" I heard my guy say. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size" he said. He then showed a long dragonic tail and wings and flew towards the crime scene.

"Dragon tail, slam" he said slamming his tail into the criminal. It sent the deviant out on top of a squad car. "I'll be off now" the dragon man said flying off. He landed on the same roof I was on top of.

"Hi there" I greeted, he turned around surprised to see me. "Oh wait it's you the guy who was chasing me" he said. "Yeah sorry about that, I just had a feeling you were unique" I admitted.

"Well you'd be correct, unlike most people I was born with large wings and a tail" he said. "I also developed powerful reptile like claws and my eyes can see in any vision type" he continued.

"Oh cool, I also saw when you retaliated against me you have fire breath?" I inquired. "Yeah I can" he said. "But I have to limit how much I can put out, you saw the explosion my fire ball created" he said. I nodded.

"Anyway thanks to these highly destructive qualities no one wants to get near me" he said clutching his fist. "Those damn Xenophobics" he said.

"I can understand that" I said, "despite me being the earth's first super hero the first time some one saw me they thought I was a monster and whacked me in the face with a shovel" I said.

He chuckled a bit. "Well I was run over by a go cart" he said. "Still don't worry, no one is considered a freak in my book" I said. "In fact every human is a freak, they just don't want to admit it" I said. He fist bumped me, "you know, your alright" he said.

The next day I was about to leave for the deeper jungles of Brazil, ready to explore more and find more to explore. I then heard some one calling, "Humatrix" the voice said. I turned to the city to see Draco, that was the dragon man's name, calling my name.

"Hey Draco what's up?" I asked. "I need help, an attack" he said. I flew to the city with him leading. When we got there I saw more of Seismo's drones. "More drones?" I groaned. "Now I feel lucky I went here", I then flew down and blasted out blue sonic waves.

Upon contact with the robots the temperature around them started to lower and ice formed over.

Ability: Sonic Temp
Use: allows user to disperse sonic waves of energy that are infused with two types of plasma. One type increase the temperature which makes what ever it touches heat up and melt. The other type actually lowers the temperature to make what ever it touches freeze over.

The robots that were free used their tremor powers to shatter the ice around them. "Dang it" I said before blasting them with multiple laser beams.

Ability: kinetic blast
Use: allows the user to blast out beams of kinetic energy. This laser's ability comes in many uses. One can knock targets back, another can feel like an explosion, and another can slice through

I saw that the blasts were staring to push the drones back. I tried to push them towards the beach where not much damage could be done. I then spotted Draco flying down and lifting one of the robots and tossing it towards the rest knocking them back.

"Man dude you are strong" I called out. "Yeah that's how I am" he said. Then turned my attention to the robots who were getting back up. I threw multiple grenade like pods filled with a vapor like gas which Draco caught sight of and breathed fire on them. This intern created a large mist screen.

Ability: vapor-anades
Use: allows user to generate small pods containing a harmless amount of water vapor that can explode into a large fog. This power is perfect for sneaking around and blinding opponents. Also useful for using in a steam room.

"Their blind I'll take it from here" Draco said as he charged in. I used my genetic analyzation and saw that he could see through the steam. He managed to tear a few robots apart before another one knocked him back.

"Big Brother" a heard a small voice call out. I looked back to see a little girl, around five or six running to Draco. "Beni? Get back its dangerous" he said. "No I'm not leaving your side big brother" she cried.

A robot then appeared out of the fog. "Target acquired, eliminate reptilian fire wielder" the drone said before slamming his fist into the ground.

Fortunately I teleported in front and stopped its fist. "Target changed, eliminated child" it said before gripping me. "Which... child... are you..." Beni trembled.

The drone raised the fist that held me and attempted to smash her. He stepped on Draco to subdue him. I then saw inside Draco's mind, his thoughts were overwhelming. 'Why her why, what has she done to deserve getting crushed' he thought.

'Draco you have to save her' I thought. 'I won't allow this, I won't, I won't' his eyes then opened up and glowed yellow. "Get... Off... Me!!" He said picking up the robot and flew away with me and Ben's dropping her off next to a street post.

"You better leave now or else I'll tear you to shreds" Draco said. The drone then jumped high. I then saw inside of Draco's mind again. He had the same rush I had when I defeated Seismo. His fighting spirit.

"GO AWAY!!!" He roared before slashing it with his claws. "FLAMING SLASH OF DRACONIC FURY" his claws then ignited with fire and he repeatedly slashed up the robot.

"Mind if I take the next shot" I asked. He jumped aside and I took the reigns. "Here is something a learned from Gurren Lagann" I said raising my hand.  "Only I changed it up".

I created two drills one bigger than the other. I then grew a bigger drill and ran it into the back of the second largest drill and the. The tip of that drill into the smaller one. "Here's the GIGA TRI DRILL" I roared before throwing it up into the air.

It then landed on Draco's fist. "Mind taking the reigns now?" I asked him. He grinned and coated the drill with fire. "GIGA, FLAMING, TRI DRILL, THRUST" she roared before completely obliterating the robot.

The drill in question turned into nothing but energy and I absorbed it back in. People then gathered around me and Draco. "Wowzer's that was spectacular" a man said. "Indeed sir tel us who you are because we all already know Humatrix" a woman reporter asked.

Draco thought for a bit, then looked at the crowed, "I'm Draco, the dragon warrior" he said. "Two fire guys? First the fire fighter in L.A. And now this dragon dude who else?" A man said.

Time skip: the next day.

I decided to invite Draco to stay in my pocket dimension. A small world that I go into tomhat replaced my lair. It's a lot more roomy and less dirty. "Nice digs" the dragon man commented. His little sister Beni also joined him.

"That's for sure big Bro" she said. "Yeah well, you fill out there forms and I'll create a room here for you to live in" I said giving them two sheets of paper. The first reaction I got was fro Beni when she squealed in delight that she got her own room.

"I think I'm gonna like it here" Draco said. "And I think I'm gonna enjoy working with you" I said. I then went back out into the world to find more individuals to join my team. I was actually intrigued to see this fire fighter in the states though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.2K 17
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
29K 1.7K 65
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
22.4M 788K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
167K 1.8K 65
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή