Dragon's domain

I had been flying around the planet for a while. Keeping it safe from harm, it's mostly the citizens get into trouble. I was originally heading to los angels to take care of some of Seismo's other drones.

Little did I know another super powered individual had already did. So I decided to take a detour to Brazil. It was nice, I had disguised myself as a bird.

Looking down I saw numerous beach goers having fun. However one in particular had peaked my interest. He was about seven foot two. And had a large cloak over him.

Even though he was covered I felt he was unique. I flew lower to get closer to him. He must've sensed me or something because he just dashed away.

Ability: intuition
Use: allows user to get a partial analysis on a certain individual. The normal analyzation is whether they are good/bad and if they are unique or normal.

I changed out of my bird form and into my normal form. I got down on all fours and started catching up to him. When I got into range I grew four elastic tentacles from my back and reached for him.

Only to have them slashed by razor sharp claws. "Whoa boy seems that feeling I had was correct" I said. I stood back up and grew small orange spheroid structures on my feet.

Ability/trait:acceleration spheres
Use: able to improve the mobility of user. Combined with an already available super speed ability, it allows the user to reach terrestrial speeds only a military jet could reach in the air. Without the super speed the user can still run up to mac 5.

Think of XLR8's feet from Ben 10. I got closer again and stretched my arm this time it was as stronger than diamond. He turned around and unbelievably shot a small fire ball towards me. I attempted to block it but upon contact it exploded.

I was shot right up into the air. Lucky I'm indestructible. However the individual I was chasing was nowhere in sight. I decided to head down and attempt to put out the fire.

I decided to try something I saw in fairy tail and eat the fire like Natsu. It worked, unfortunately the fire sort of tasted gross. "Ew, man that'll ruin my taste buds for a while" I said. A few people came up to me.

"Whoa I know you your that super hero from Guam right Humatrix the ultimate life form?" One person stated. I faced him and nodded, "indeed I am".

A few more people came up to me, "hi say Humatrix, why're you here" a woman asked. "I was originally heading to L.A. To take care of a few of Seismo's drones but some fire powered hot head took care of them" I answered. "So I decided to take a detour to Brazil for some R&R".

I decided to fly around a little bit more, hoping to find that individual. I then spotted him again walking by an alley way. He stopped and turned, I used my X-Ray vision.

A person was being robbed, "hey!" I heard my guy say. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size" he said. He then showed a long dragonic tail and wings and flew towards the crime scene.

"Dragon tail, slam" he said slamming his tail into the criminal. It sent the deviant out on top of a squad car. "I'll be off now" the dragon man said flying off. He landed on the same roof I was on top of.

"Hi there" I greeted, he turned around surprised to see me. "Oh wait it's you the guy who was chasing me" he said. "Yeah sorry about that, I just had a feeling you were unique" I admitted.