Pride, Prejudice and Zombies...

By NikitaDeJager

I think Pride and Predjudice and Zombies is weird, but whatever enjoy you awesome readers!<3 More

Oh Dear.

Stay with me

72 2 1
By NikitaDeJager

Darkness

That's all I could see.

Distant calls of my name.

That's when I realised...

He needs me.

Question is: could he still be alive?

My eyes shot open and I started coughing and wheezing, the bruises on my body stopping me from searching for him.

Levi...

I looked around and saw his beautiful raven locks covered in dust after taking the blow of Bridge Maria being obliterated in the middle of it's body. Knowing I can't get up and walk up to his unconscious form, I  crawled towards him. Seeing cuts and bruises on his body made tears well up in my eyes. Sniffing while crawling up to his figure I began muttering to myself: ‘He is going to be ok.’ When I eventually approached his form, I began sobbing and calling his name and telling to stay with me.

Stay with me.

Please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 70K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
732K 18.4K 55
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
645K 54K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
429K 34.5K 28
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...