Oh Dear.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to piss you off it's just I'm thinking of the next parts of the story to publish but I hope you enjoy this one and give me some feedback.

Levi's POV.
Tch I can smell the fucking corpse from here. And let me tell you it's bad, but I'm rather surprised the other bats can't smell the decomposing flesh of that... Zombie.

Author's POV
The short male made his way towards the lounge in the retirement home where the old... People enjoy either conversing, playing chess, eating or playing cards, you know the usual old people stuff, but he wasn't there for any of that. If your smart you'll understand. Anyway after managing to reach the double doors in the retirement home, he just swung them open, not caring if eyes landed on him in shock. He shrugged and walked towards a specific table, plan already set to go into action.

Levi's POV
“May I join you?" I asked politely earning a nod from...The corpse.
“So, who are you hear to visit young man?"  It asked while handing out cards and smiling toward the other people at the table. “My uncle," I answered bluntly, while digging into my jacket and taking out a small tupperware container with about five flies in it. Not bothering to look at everyone around the table, who were staring at me strangely, I took the lid off of the container freeing the flies in the process. After closing it I put away and sipped at the extra glass of water on the table, while flies where flying around. Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned towards our table in confusion. At the same time the flies landed on the now silent corpse, one of the woman at the table said “Oh dear," Which caused me to effortlessly flip my glass into the air, catching it and broke it on the table. Immediately the zombie stood up and screeched, but didn't finish because I stabbed it in it's empty head and shot it incase that didn't work. Everyone was silent, staring at me and the dead male that was a zombie, but now a real corpse that can't do shit... Tch, never mind. “Well, now that that is over maybe you guys can get back to whatever the hell you were doing. Also maybe call someone to clean this dump up for a change," I said as I began walking away and finished at the door by saying "And I'm also talking about the corpse. It makes this place even filthier."
And with that I was gone, out of sight, etc you get it.

Soooo opposition, how was it? And I'm sorry if your name is Sonya , but I have a friend out there called Sonya and she LOVES to criticize me, so ya

Thank everybody so much for reading ( except for you Sonya) and as soon as possible I will see you in the next chapter/part!

                        Buh-bye✋.