Last survivor of Pinewood pac...

Par jazzyCrazy

Auralei hears the screams of her dying pack daily. Her father was the Alpha of Pinewood pack and made sure to... Plus

Last survivor of Pinewood pack.
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 2

833 17 2
Par jazzyCrazy

Next chapter for you. Hope it doesn't dissapoint.

Enjoy (sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

Lycan POV

I hear the ring of my cell phone. Damn it. I roll over searching on the bed side table for it without having to open my eyes from sleep that is calling my name.

I locate it and answer with a growl, "this better be good."

"We found a rogue," Lucas my brother and Beta says.

"So?" that was nothing unusual. We normally just beat them up a bit and tell them to get on their way.

"This one's a girl. Can't be older than fifteen. She's tiny," he sounds sad, "she's sleeping now. She was fighting Hunters when we arrived. She cut with a silver blade," he explains.

"Did she say where she was from?"

"No she passed out and I carried her to the house. Now I'm waiting for her to wake up,"

"Alright I'm on my way," I'm about to hang up but quickly say, "I'll see you in a couple of hours."

"Right see ya Lycan,"

__________________

After having driven for three hours it was nice to stretch my legs. I close the door of my Jeep lightly and opene the door of the pack house. Some kind of arguement  is happening.

"Does it hurt?" the voice is beautiful and taunting. The smell that engulfs me is enough to make me want to run to the source. I don't bother listening in to the rest of the conversation, I drop my bag loud enough for everyone in the house to hear.

I feel everyone in the kitchen tense. I walk heavily past the stairs and into the kitchen. My wolf is howling in my head singing jingle bells version of just the word mate.

She is tiny a full foot shorter than me. She barely reaches 5'4. Her long light blond hair reaches past her shoulders. Her eyes are a bright blue, but lack life. They are as dull as a rock. I can hear her heartbeat fast and I know mine is too.

She looks like she's struggling with something. I have never met her before. She is wearing one of my shirts that fall just above her knees.

"What is all this nonsense about?" I stare at Chris who has a bloody nose.

Everyone in the room stands and says "Alpha Lycan," then sits. Everyone except my little mate.

"She started it," Chris points at my mate. I have waited a very long time for a mate.

"Who is she?"

"Auralei," her voice is like music to my ears. I honestly just want to drown in it.

"Well Auralei care to tell me why you assualted one of my pack members?" she seems un-bothered by my harsh tone, I have to keep it harsh. I am an Alpha.

"Well Alpha Lycan, you should train your pets," she smirks at me, "that ones not very friendly."

I see Matt one of my brothers holding back a laugh, he's biting his lips so hard and he has tears threatening to spill. That is why Lucas, his twin brother, is Beta and not him. Chris looks pissed.

"My office now Auralei and Lucas," I let Lucas take the lead, I wait for Auralei to move. She doesn't.

"What are you waiting for?"

She bites her plump lips, "I don't have to listen to you."

"You're under my roof," I say almost growling, "you'll do as I say."

"God, you're a grumpy Alpha," she rolls her eyes and follows Lucas down the hall towards my office.

"Lucas never said you were so strict," she mutters catching up with Lucas.

I close the door softly of my familiar study.

"Lucas what happened?" I ask sitting behind my mahogany desk, on an old leather chair that had been there since before my father was Alpha. It was still comfy but worn.

Auralei sits across from me, I can feel her stare but I ignore it and just look at Lucas. He too sits down.

"Chris, Frankie and I were in the woods when we heard a howl. We helped Auralei,"

"I didn't ask for your stupid help. I was doing just fine on my own,"

"Yeah you were doing just great," Lucas says sarcastically. I sigh, I have a child as a mate.

"How old are you?" I ask Auralei.

"Why?" she glares.

"I'm twenty two in six months," I say with a half hearted smiled.

"I'm sixteen and ten months old," she looks anywhere but in my eyes. I catch the glimpse though, the glimpse of pain and fury. She's been through a lot, I can tell that much.

"What pack did you run away from?"

She turned her gaze to me, anger so furious it almost makes me flinch. Almost.

"Run away from?" she growls, "you think I ran away?" she gives a humourless laugh, "I am a moron."

"So?" I prompt, Lucas stays quiet watching us.

"I didn't run away," she looks at me intensely, "my pack were murdered. I was in the Pinewood pack. I heard there screams as they perished in the fire. My pack were still inside. My father, my twin brother, my mother, my cousins, my pack in the fire. The hunters..." she clenches her fists. She is trying not to cry.

"My Alpha saved me," she smiles fondly at this, "my father was Alpha. He was a good Alpha. You might remember him Alpha Kellan," she is proud of her father.

"You know what makes it worse. It was our birthday. Sam and I," she lowers her head looking at her chest. I see the tears fall wetting the shirt she wears. My shirt. She doesn't wipe them, or sob. She simply lets the tears fall.

"Chris provoked her," Lucas says softly, "he called her father a prick."

"I remember Alpha Kellan when I was a kid," I say, "he was a good Alpha."

She looks up at my words, "when may I leave?" she whispers.

My wolf howls at the thought of our mate leaving but I understand her decision. I, however, will not accept it.

"Never," I say challenging her.

"Why Alpha Lycan if I didn't know better I'm beginning to think you like me?" she taunts a smile smile playin on her lips. It's enough to make my heart melt.

"Of course I do," I look into her eyes, I see a glimmer of a shine in them. That glimmer gives me hope that I can fix this beautiful wolf.

"You found your mate?" Lucas looks between us understanding dawning on his face, "congrats big bro."

"How can you tell?" she asks him.

"My brother never banters and his eyes have soften towards you,"

 I realize he's right, I don't banter. I am the Alpha after all.

I see my mate tapping her foot, clenching her fists and biting her lip. Then I hear it. She blushes as her stomach growls.

"Are you hungry little mate?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything, "may I go for a run?" she looks at me.

"Whatever for?"

"I need to hunt my next meal," she says through gritted teeth, "I don't have the luxuries of a house."

"Kora has my favourite made. Come on," I head out first leaving my mate with my younger brother.

______________

I have never in my life seen someone eat that fast. She stuffs each mouthful in until she licks the bowl. She had trouble with her knife and fork. She kept dropping them. I'll have to take her to a finishing school, or something like that.

"May I have some more?" she asks looking at Kora.

"Sure sweetheart help..." Auralei s already up though and putting more food on her bowl.

"This is the best food I've ever had," she says, "thank you."

Matt gives her a pitiful look, she just glares at him stuffing more food in her mouth.

"It's not that fancy," Kora says smiling proudly at her creation.

"Yes, but once you've eaten rabbit and squirrel for ten months. This looks like heaven," she gags, "where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall to the left,"

She runs before I am even finished. She slams the door shut. Then I hear the sound of vomiting.

"Poor kid," Kora says, "I like her though. She has a truth of air about her."

"She's my mate," I find myself saying.

"Your mate?" Kora laughs happily and gives my hand a quick squeeze, "congratulation you've got a wild one."

Then I hear the front door slam. I run after my mate as she shifts, she's a beautiful white wolf. Not a spot of dark on her. I however am a pure black wolf, taking after my father.

I change into my wolf chasing after my mate.

______________

Was it okay? Let me know, thanks for reading.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.3M 198K 44
|| In his eyes, she glowed. Her pale skin was like a canvas, just waiting for him to paint it with his dark colors. She was his moon and his hope. ||...
242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
60.2K 1.1K 28
Her pack ,Her rules. Maria was given her pack to her by her dying father. 19, small, quiet, mateless with no idea what to do, everyone thought she wa...