That One Summer 《 Vmin 》

By shinygem12

16 year old Jimin finds a lonely 16 year old Taehyung one day during a summer. Jimin fills the lonely void in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
I got tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Tag alert
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Final Chapter
So the plan...

Chapter 20

6.9K 447 106
By shinygem12

JIMIN'S POV

Taehyung cried.

And while he cried I held him tight in my embrace, trying to get my feeling though to him.

Let him know I was sorry for causing him to doubt our relationship.

And as the tears rolled down his flushed cheeks in endless streams, he would hit me in the chest with weak punches from the little strength he had, saying things like "stupid Jimin" amongst his heartbreaking wails.

I would stroke his soft dark brown hair as I whisper sorry to him, and he would sniff harshly and continue to bawl.

This lasted for some time.

But soon, his cries became lesser, his punches became non existent, and his breathing became lighter with an occasional hiccup interrupting its flow; His chest barely moving up and down and the feeling of his heart beating at a steady rate.

With Taehyung sleeping soundly in my arms, you wouldn't be able to tell that a few minutes ago he was crying his heart out.

But one or two little tears would escape from his closed eyes, and I would wipe it away with my finger before it was even halfway down his cheek.

I let him sleep on me for some time until I needed to use the restroom.

I tried to ignore it because I didn't feel like moving but after some time, nature was calling and it just couldn't be ignored.

Carefully, I try moving him off of me but even though he's sleeping, his grip on my shirt was like iron.

After many, many....... many attempts , I was finally able to pry his grip off of me.

How can someone have so much strength in there sleep?!?

When I return, I notice that he changed his sleeping position a little.

I chuckle as I get closer, giggling at his face cringing as he seemed bothered by something in his sleep.

His mouth seemed to faintly open, like he was lightly breathing in air as his head tilted slightly back.

He became extremely stiff, his hands balled up, and he inhaled a gigantic amount of air; his soon unexpected sneeze booming.

I jump slightly, closing my eyes and become really stiff because sadly, I was in the blast zone of it.

All I can do is laugh, at what just happened to me and how cute he is. He seemed to shiver, moving one hand barely to hug his other arm; then flopping over to his side.

I get up to get the freezing kid a blanket, covering him and making sure to wrap him in the warmth.

I sit on the coffee table in front of him and stare.

Exhaling, I decide to get closer to him; well, his face in general.

I stare at his sleeping face, admiring his relaxed facial features. His smooth skin with his slightly flushed cheeks. His cherry blossom pink lips partly open. Even with the little bags under his eyes from crying, his long eyelashes still curl upwards; little crystals of tears clinging to them.

I've never seen him cry so much. Actually, I don't think I've ever seen him shed a tear before, so this was the first.

He's always acting all tough and independent like an adult, but who knew he had such a cute side to him.

Then after he cried a whole ocean, he just fell asleep. I smile because most of the time it feels like he's older than me, but he's just a childish as me; maybe even more.

I let myself trace my finger over the bridge of his nose, slightly over his eyelashes, and across his lips.

He looked a little pale from his regular golden tan recently and I'm not sure if it's because of the wounds or that he haven't been sleeping well lately; it might be both. Well, with those kind of wounds, I don't think sleeping would be pleasant.

I didn't even get a chance to clean his back since I let him sleep.

I sigh as I brush my hand through my basically pitch black hair, dragging my bangs out of my eyes.

I still don't know how he got his bruises, and I desperately want to know, but I'm not gonna pressure him into telling me anymore.

Looking back down at him with his peaceful face, all those little things don't seem to matter as much to me. He'll tell me when he's ready.
"But at least he expressed his emotions more by crying," I tell myself.

I smirk.

You can only act tough for so long huh? I murmur as I caressed his smooth cheek.

He starts to move and I quickly pull my hand back. One of his hands goes up to rub his eye, and he props himself up with his other arm.

I put my hand on my mouth and pretend to cough, honestly not knowing why I'm doing this but for some reason, I didn't want to get caught and doing this felt like it would save me.

Mhhh, Jiminie? Taetae says waking up, looking a little lost." What time is it?"

"Umm, cough cough sniff*," is what comes out my mouth and what I end up doing.

Drop the act, I tell myself.

"Like 6," I say trying to play cool.

"Oh," he says, seeming to have waked up fully now,"I have to leave."

"Not before I clean your back your not," I say, finally getting back into my mojo again.

He lets me clean his back without trouble this time, and I feel like that argument we had between us made us become closer.

Ok, done," I say as I finish up.

I'm not an expert in medical stuff at all, so his back looks like a bunch of bandaids plastered all over, but at least I know the basics.

Well then," he says as he put on his shirt, getting ready to leave," I'll be going now."

I don't want him to go yet though.

I run up to him, grabbing him into an arm lock around the waist.

"Do you really have to go?" I say hugging from behind, holding his back from walking.

My sudden 6 year old actions surprise him, but he just laughs at my childish behavior as he looks back at me.

"I'm sorry," he says smiling,"I can't stay."

I start to pout, and he seems to notice.

"Hey," he says as he rubs my head, "I'm coming back tomorrow you know."

I think about the offer, but it's not good enough. "I'll just kidnap you now," I say as I pick him up, carrying him in the opposite direction of the door.

"Yahh!!" He says as he laugh." If you don't put me down I'm not coming tomorrow."

I weigh the cons and pros, cause if I don't successfully kidnap him, he won't come tomorrow.

In the end, I decide to let him go; both of us heading towards the door after.

"Sometimes I don't know which one of us is older."

"Actually, shouldn't you be calling my Hyung," I say back to him, realizing that he's never called me that once.

"Yeah.........that's not gonna happen," he says, leaning against the frame of the door as he sticks his tongue out.

"Ugh, you little bugger!" I say laughing, playfully hitting him in the shoulder; not hard enough to hurt him.

He laughs one more time before he says bye and leaves me standing there.

As I lean against the frame, my smile eventually disintegrates into a normal frown since all the fun is done.

"Oh Jimin," he says coming back into the door frame.

I flinch back a little because I didn't expect him to return.

" Thanks for worry about me," he says with a smile and disappear from my sight.

A smile spreads across my face, and I barely chuckle to myself as I close the door.

"I always will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543 23 10
[COMPLETED] everything about Taehyung's summer is just something he wish he could change, in fact he also wish that he never met that certain man. ...
702 14 10
Jungkook and Taehyung where childhood friends.Even through jungkook is two year elder to taehyung they are realy good friends that even share everyth...
769K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...
10.6K 970 160
Jimin and Yoongi had known each other since they were in kindergarten. They spent a lot of time together and were hardly separated. But a fight drove...