๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ŽSaucey๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

By shadeconics

Me and Fam, and bae More

My Swag
Us
Panic Mode
Brax
Naya
Mikey
Date Night W/ Bae
Bars W/Baby Girl
Bars W/Baby Girl Pizart 2
Papa Bear and Baby Bear On Da Track
Well
Out
First Day Of Hell I Mean School
Outfit Giveaway
HEY
Mommy
Done?
Why?
Who?
First Day Of Kindergarten (Part 2)
????
Beggar Much
Happy 17th Birthday Sunjay (Party)
My Outfit For The Party
I'm Leaving
Barz (Featuring Papa Bear)
Freestyle
Food Freestyle
Lonely Legend
Who Remembers?
Who Remember These?
Just In Case
Wedding Outfit Options
Haircut?
Wedding Reception Outfit Options
Wedding Outfit
When...
Entertain Me

First Day Of Kindergarten

45 15 45
By shadeconics

(Anon Storytime)

Once upon a time back when I was a little stump of a tree. I was bad asf, well most of you should now that. It was the night before my first day of kindergarten I was so excited I couldn't stop talking about. Back then I shared a room with my big brother King it was going to be his first day of second grade, we stayed up all night excited for what reason? Idk.

We had our outfits all set up so in the morning all we had to do was brush our teeth, shower, get dressed. And FYI my dad had died and cut my hair for school, King was ofc bald like he is now.

Now let me tell you, one thing did kill my good/lit vibe that morning. You want to know what crushed my 5 year old dreams that morning? My mom was supposed to fix me my favorite cereal Lucky Charms but we ran out and all we had was Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Trix. I asked my mom "Mommy can you fix me some pancakes then?" She answered back "We're out of pancake batter."

I threw a temper tantrum I felt like my life was just ruined. First, no cereal, then it was no pancakes.

Then big headed King took all the fruit snacks and left me none. I was legit in the worst mood at this point. My dad was already at work and my mom was busy, so my Nana had to take us to school. It got even worse we got in the car and the radio was playing something by  Taylor Swift. I had rather listen to something like Lil Wayne or Chris Brown but noo it got worse she turned on some sappy Kidz Bop.

When we got to the school Nana handed us our lunch and and kissed our foreheads and we were on our way. When we stepped in the building the first thing said to us was "Oh no that's King Frazier, I hope that little boy is not related to him...". So at that moment I already had bad ass written on my forehead.

Me and King then went our separate ways... I took my sweet time and walked down to my classroom room 305. Mr. Omyer was my teacher... let's just say this man was a complete idiot.

This is Mr. Omyer

Let me tell you I walked in the first thing he said was "Oh well if it isn't a Frazier" I looked at him like 😯🤐😮. I thought he was like Santa Claus or some shit he new my last name and stuff.  Now this is where I'll tell you what I remember.

Mr. Omyer: Xavier your seat is right next to mine today

I wasn't really for that shit, I had already saw my friend Michael and went and sat by him.

(Michael ^^)

Me: Nah no thank chu (goes to sit by Michael)

Mr. Omyer: (gets snappy) I said I want you to sit here next to me you little demon

Me: I'm telling my mommy you called me a demon

Michael: My mommy said you were crazy Mr. O

Me: I tink he is

Mr. Omyer: Now we can have a nice first day of kindergarten or we can have a ugly one... choose.

Me: Me choose to have a good one

Mr. Omyer: Then come sit by me like a good boy

Me: I not a dog my mommy says dat to me puppy before he gets his treat. And I don't wanna sit up der I want to sit by my friend Mike.

Mr. Omyer: (presses the teacher help button) (talks into the speaker) Mr. Daniel please come to my room I need help with a disobedient Frazier.

Now while me and Michael were sitting and waiting for the mystery guy to show up we was having a conversation...

Michael: My mommy packed me a ham sandwich.

Me: My Nana packed me a lunchables the pizza one.

Michael: Oo wanna trade?

Me: My Daddy said sharing is caring but the Fraziers don't care, sowwy buddy.

Michael: Oh otay but look at my new shoes I begged my mommy to get them.

Me: (looks down at his shoes) Oh cool my Dad got me these, they help me jump when I play bball.

Me and Michael then froze for a second as we saw a group beautiful girls walk in.

(DelRae ^^)

(Makaia ^^)

(Stephenie ^^)

(Trinity ^^)

(Laniya ^^)

Me: The cutie in the pink shirt is who I like. She's so pretty but King told me girls have cooties. But Ashaun told me to pick the girl with the biggest booty.

Michael: My brudder AJ told me pick the girl with the real hair I like shortie with the puffs. But like your brudder King said girls have cooties.

Stephenie: (walks up to me) Hey my name is Stephenie you're pwetty cute

Me: Thanks lil mama but talk to me hand (puts my hand in her face) you have cooties I don't want cooties.

Makaia: Do I have cooties? (Frowns)

Me: Of course not you're too pretty for cooties... (smiles at her)

Makaia: Yay he said in cute (dances)

Stephenie, Laniyah, DelRae, and Trinity: So we're ugly? (Runs off crying)

Makaia: Forgwet dem I like you mystery boy (licks my cheek)

Me: O.o

AlphaPrada RichHomieVannah KingMoney7 PrincessB-

TBC

Sorry for errors

Comment if I should continue this story time or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 23.1K 52
*book cover designed by my lovely reader @ annamcdonalds67* ๐Ÿค highly requested ๐Ÿ’— Female reader imagines with Jenna Ortega! Requests are open! No sm...
301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
211K 33.2K 86
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
72.9K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...