Her smile,His world

De histi_leena

'I want to consume her. I want her universe to revolve around me. I want her to take all of me and leave noth... Mais

Moving Away
Hell hole
Hot Danger
ANNOYING SMILE
Begin Again ( Part 1)
Begin Again (Part 2)
I HATE MONDAY
not a part-just a game
Best Friends
Honey
Beach party
Cuddle Please
Bunny
Home sweet home
Clean The Mess
Important note
note
Blushes
Camping (part #2)
Nightmares
Jump and fall
Stink eye
Insecurities
He is back
Steal her
Destroy
Tears
Talk
Whatever
Jack
Trust
Hold On
Mine
Mushy Marshmallow
Enough
Unfolding
Reason
Happy
Soft like a Bunny
Tragedy
Buried
Changes
Smoke and Cigarettes
Cigarettes and Punches
The Warmth

Camping (part #1)

5.1K 234 16
De histi_leena

A/N:

Yes..Double update. Just a quick note guys.

I want your reviews on this book,my awesome people :) please tell me what do you think about it??

I'll go now before someone drags me out of this chapter, just a teaser, things will get excited now (;

Enjoy.. !!
Happy reading xxx

******************************

Tashi Pov :

One day. Just one day.

Now just one more day is left after we leave for the trip. Ugh I can't sleep.

Everytime when I am about to go somewhere,I feel super hyper, feel butterflies on my tummy and even I think of several things that I will going to do. I feel terribly excited .

"Stop moving." Jason murmurs behinds me,tightening his hold on me making me freeze.

He is changed. I have noticed changes in him. He used to casually wrap his arm around me and there used to be distance between us. Now, he has started to tighten his arm around my waist pushing me flush against his chest. And much to my liking his replies are becoming generous now without any snarky replies.

I should had stopped it a long time ago but I'm selfish . I just can't do it when he is the reason of my peaceful sleep. I sigh before turning around facing him.

No matter what people say about him ,he had never done anything with me. We sleep together and not once he had tried to take advantage of it when I am unconscious.

My eyes roam around his face. From his forehead which has frown lines, his eyebrows which are perfectly made,his high cheekbones , his mouth so full which is slightly open to his jawline. My fingers itch to trace every single inches of his face.

You can forget about reality,you can pretend to hide everything from yourself in noise but in the night when there is nothing but silence your own thoughts,your reality screams in your ear making you remember that you can't pretend everytime. And looking to Jason,I realize he is my reality.

I feel safe around him. I feel calm,he can stop those voices inside my head when he is around me. When I look in his eyes,I forget about everything . He has this power that can stop my screaming thoughts. He is breaking those walls around my heart which I had built so that no one can come in. And now he is barging in,making me use to his presence. I am scared that once when he is gone,these voices will come back again and make me miserable again.

Without me knowing,my fingers move to his face. I can stop them but I don't care at this moment. I am so wrapped around my own thoughts to hold back.

My fingers trace his forehead, his cheeks ,his nose. I stop them when they were about to touch his lips. At that moment,his eyes flew open and i suck in deep breath when I look at them.

His eyes are so inhumanly grey which are shining with strange emotions in them .

"Done praising the God's master piece? " He says with a small smile in his face.

Few seconds pass before his words register in my brain. I shut my eyes in embarrassment as heat crawls over my neck to my ears and cheeks. Busted.

I get caught while oggling at him. Ah. Can it go any worse? To answer this thought, Jason's chest vibrates with chuckles. Now he will going to make fun of me.

He clears his throat before saying,
"Why are you not sleeping?"

I open my eyes and look at him. His face is now serious. I sent a silent prayer up to thank the Lord for saving me from this embarrassment.

"I am excited as when I am excited I can't sleep." I tell him while chuckling. He raises his eyebrow at me while his thumb make patterns on my shirt covered back.

"And why can't you sleep?"

"Because I am going to camping." I shriek while suddenly sitting up on the bed. There is slight bounce on the bed as I am slightly jumping on it. I can act like kid sometimes.

"Camping?" He asks, while sitting up also and leaning against the headboard.

"You don't know?" I ask in confusion. How can he not know? Realization crosses his face .

"Oh that college's trip. So you are going,aren't you? So that's why you were packing all those stuff?" He asks me.

"Yup and I have done all the packing already. What about you? " I ask while making myself comfortable lying on my stomach looking at him . It is better to talk to someone rather than lying doing nothing, don't you think ?

"I was not sure that I will be going or not until now." He says slowly as he is thinking something. What? He is going to miss it?

"Oh come on. It will be fun. Everyone is going and you will going to suck here alone. " I point it out before adding,

"And don't forget,you will have to eat that crappy food." I muse trying to hide my smile as he looks at me with narrow eyes making me giggle. His eyes fall on my lips and lingers there before he closes his eyes.

"I said 'i was not sure' but I am now that I am going now " He smirks.

I jump while clapping my hands before pushing him out of the bed.

"What are you doing,bunny?" He asks, irritatingly as he stops my hands from pushing him any further.

"Get up. We have to pack your stuff. And don't tell me you haven't submitted your form. Do that tomorrow as it is the last date. Now get up and let's pack." I say.

He grabs my hands while pushing me down on the bed, throwing his arm over me again pushing my back to his front.

"We will do it tomorrow,jumpy bunny. For now,just go to sleep." He whispers in my ear.

"But-" I argue.

"Sshh." He kisses my ear ,sending a shiver down my spine. He puts his head back on the pillow before saying "Goodnight" which I return.

And before I could think more about it ,sleep drags me in its depths.

~*~

"In a queue!" The teacher snaps at us. We snigger at him as we continue pushing each other , jokingly, to get in the bus.

As planned, the day is here and we are going to the trip. My hands are sweaty with anticipation and I can see super excited people everywhere. I can't take the happy grin out of my face. I look around but I can't find Jason. I haven't seen him since I woke up. I furrow my eyebrows thinking that maybe he is not coming. I also have packed sandwiches in my shoulder bag if he haven't eaten anything.

After a lot of pushing and pulling each other,we finally stumble into the bus and being the first who have entered it ,we all run towards the back while laughing.
The bus is quite big with 3 joined seats on each side and space in the middle to walk and at the back a long seat for 6 people to sit on.

We take the last seats as usual with Hannah who takes window seat. Beside her, Nick who hasn't left her side after the club. Beside him, Emma who is sitting beside Taylor and then me at the other window seat.

Yes,I know one seat is left but we occupy it,somehow.  Students start filling in. We listen to Taylor as he tells us about his worst date,we all hollers with laughter at his stupidity, gaining glares from the people ahead of us.

The whole bus gets packed with people and with that, the door slams shut. I sigh as I don't see Jason in this bus. Maybe he is in other bus? I shake my head to get rid of his thoughts because I feel a little bit sad knowing that he hasn't come.

The bus starts moving while we all cheers and shouts. We have moved just a little bit when it stops again(making us shout again but in disapproval) and the door opens. We all adjust our head to see who is it when Jason in all his glory steps up while glaring at every one with Sean in tow. The whole noise cease as everyone look at him. You can even drop a needle and hear it collide with the floor.

Jason's eyes search every face before it reaches back at us. He looks at Taylor then at me and makes his way towards us while keeping his eyes on me. Every face turns towards the back.

"Don't tell me he is going to sit with us." Emma whispers,looking at me along with my friends. I give them guilty face while shrugging my shoulders. They all sigh while making space for him.
As Taylor moves towards me to give Jason space between him and Emma,she drags him towards her while hushing , "I am not going to sit with him." I pout at them to give them sad face but inside me , there is another story.

Jason throws himself between Taylor and I whereas Sean looks at his friend I'm disbelief.

"Where am I going to sit now?"

"Because of you,we are late . Now go and sit anywhere,i don't care." Jason snaps, sarcastically making Sean smirks. Our mouth hangs open when he says something in some girl's ear who giggles before standing up. Sean sits on that seat before making that girl sits on his lap. He looks back at Jason,smugly.

"Where were you?" I ask Jason as bus starts to move again.

"This asshole friend of mine forgets to wake his sorry ass and pack his stuff so I have to go and wake him up and help him in packing." He grumbles making me chuckle.

Then I realize something,
"Have you eaten something?" I ask. He glares at Sean's head before muttering "no"

I grab my bag from below the seat and take out one wrapped up sandwich and offer him. His eyes lit up at that as he looks at me,then his eyes fall upon my smiling lips. His own lips curve into small smile before he takes it and starts eating.

I take out my phone as I scroll through my sister's, dad's and mom's messages when I told them about my trip and that I won't be back for a week ,smirking.

We all laugh, sings (much to Jason's dislike who winces everytime) and when seeing him wincing, I do it intentionally just to annoy him. I look out of the window as scenery blurs and winds touches my face making me smile.

~*~

I jerk up awake when I hear noises and rub my eyes . I look around to find some people leaving the bus while some waking other up.

Nick is busy waking Emma and Hannah up and looking devastated as both of them slaps his hand and grumbles before going to sleep again while Taylor has his eyes closed and mouth open. I snickers at him. My eyes move to Jason who is awake but has a frown on his face looking down.

I touch his shoulder,
"Are you alright?"

His head snaps towards me,
"Yes." He replies while standing up,making Nick looks at us. Jason makes his way towards the way but before leaving, he looks back at me and i can see engines working on his brain. What is he thinking? He gives me one last glance before leaving.

What the hell was that? Did I do something? But no I didn't.

Someone pokes my shoulder ,I turn my head to Nick who is looking at me, miserably and jerks his head towards the three sleeping beauty who don't want to wake up.

I nod my head before grabbing water bottle from my bag and throwing some water at Taylor from distance. Taylor shrieks moving his arms,one of it hits Emma in head who jumps up in alert with wide eyes. Nick hollers with laughter throwing his head back making Taylor glares at him and Emma glares at Taylor.

"What happened?" Our heads turn towards Hannah who is rubbing her eyes. Nick leans down and kiss her forehead while cooing ,
"Nothing,baby . Wake up."

Taylor mutters," Love sick puppy."

I shake my head as my friends start bickering and make my way out. I step down from the bus. We have to walk on dirt pathway to reach the camping area in the forest.I feel someone's presence behind me.

I was about to turn when someone put their hands on the sides of my waist.

Jason.

He leans down before whispering making me shiver,
"It will going to be fun. I am looking forward to make it more enjoyable for you."

I turn around,wide eyes as he steps back with a smirk and moves back to Sean who was kissing the same girl as he drags him away from her. Jason looks over at me and gives me a wink.

I look at their retreating back. Does he mean what I am thinking?Or my mind is thinking dirty?

Maybe both. Uh-oh.

******************************

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4M 36.5K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
117K 2.2K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
395 2 23
"But that's the thing though, you'd think you know someone and then they turn out to be something completely different," I tell her honestly. I remem...
Adrien De SanamMeher

Ficção Adolescente

45.9K 1.6K 11
He pushed me to the wall. His eyes harden, his hand latches around my wrist, and he yanks me forward. I stumble, nearly tripping. "Listen, Charity c...