Fell For A Demon (Travis X Re...

By R5andMarichat

When you were a little girl you lived in a nice peaceful village named Phoenix Drop, but for you it wasn't th... More

Prolog
Chapter 1 ~ The attack
Chapter 2 ~ Phoenix Drop
Chapter 3 ~ What happened?
Chapter 4 ~ Battle scar & nightmare
Chapter 5 ~ A nice walk
Chapter 6 ~ Training
Chapter 7 ~ The capital and familiar faces
Chapter 8 ~ Best friends
Chapter 9 ~ Dreamcatcher
Chapter 10 ~ Building a house
Chapter 11 ~ Casanova
Chapter 12 ~ House tour
Chapter 13 ~ Training with Aaron
Chapter 14 ~ Quest time
Chapter 15 ~ Missing sheep
Chapter 16 ~ Werewolves?
Chapter 17 ~ Rescued
Chapter 18 ~ Making up
Chapter 20 ~ Spa night
Chapter 21 ~ Secret oasis

Chapter 19 ~ Feelings

268 6 2
By R5andMarichat

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

"You what?" Lucy asked confused.

"I...Like...Travis." I said slowly.

"Oh. Well congrats! I don't really know how to feel about this since I don't really know much about Travis other than him being a huge flirt. And you also said that this was a good and a bad thing so I don't really get you there." She said.

"Well the good thing I guess is that I'm moving on from Luke and his death slightly, but the bad thing is that I'm moving on from him and I'm scared because I feel like I'm betraying him or cheating on him and I don't have it in me to cheat on anyone." I explained.

"I don't see what's so bad about moving on, but if that's how you feel then I'm here to support you and give you advice even though I have no idea about relationships." She comforted.

"Thanks?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"But tell me. Why do you feel like you're betraying or cheating on Luke even if he's passed away?" She asked.

"Well I don't really know. It's just that he was my first boyfriend and the one who I loved so much in life that I would do anything for him. So now with Travis I feel like some of the love I had for Luke is going to Travis and it kinda scares me." I confessed.

"Why don't you just let go? I understand it may be difficult to get over Luke's death, but at the end of the day you can't just mope around one dead guy and let all the other perfect guys you could have a family with go by." She said.

"You're right, but I'm just scared. Luke's been there for me in my most difficult times and supported me in ways that I don't think Travis ever will and for that support I'm eternaly grateful. We've shared so many grate memories and times together." I explained.

"Girl that's why with Travis you could learn to move on and make some new great memories, but just this time with Travis." She said.

"I guess... I still need time to think about this before I do anything." I said.

"I completely understand and like I said before you have my full support on this. 100%!" She smiled.

"I'm so grateful to have you as a best friend." I said and hugged her.

"Hah I know, I'm the best." She smiled.

"But if that bastard ever hurts you or makes you cry, he's in big trouble." She warned.

"Thanks. Can you also just keep it between us? I don't feel too comfortable about others knowing about this." I said.

"My lips are sealed." She smiled.

"You're the best." I smiled and hugged her again.

Timeskip•

A week has passed and I've been thinking a lot about my feelings towards Travis and I'm getting flustered.

I don't know what to do. I don't even know if he likes me! I'm not even sure if I'm ready for another relationship.

I mean like Travis has been flirting with me ever since we met, but I've seen him flirting with other girls too. Jordan is the same, but he doesn't matter right now and I'm pretty sure he has no interests on dating me.

"(Y/n)! Concentrate!" Aaron said breaking me out of my thought.

"What? Oh sorry. I just got lost in thought." I said.

"Well you've been doing it a lot this week. Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Oh no no! I'm fine! I just have a lot on my mind." I said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"I'm not quite ready to talk about it. Maybe another time." I said smiling.

"If that's what you feel like then..." He said.

"Now let's continue." He said and we continued our lesson.

After training

I fell on my couch exhausted. That was a rough lesson, but it's all worth it! Aaron has even said that I'm improving quick. I am still a little weak, but with healthy meals, good rest and plenty if exercise I can achieve it.

Speaking of food, I'm starving. Maybe I should make dinner.

Hmm... What should I cook today?

I opened my fridge and I first spotted some steak.

Oh that would go great with some potatoes and a nice salad.

I got my ingredients and got to cooking.

An hour later I was done and ready start eating, but of course some one had to ruin the moment and knock on my door.

Frustrated I opened the door and there stood Aphmau and the blue haired girl I've seen around.

"Oh hello! What brings you two ladies to my home?" I asked.

"Evening (Y/n)! Did we interrupt you?" Aphmau asked.

"No! I wasn't really doing anything. Except eating a delicious meal. Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No not really. You see me and my friend Katelyn, I'm not sure if you two have met?" She asked and me and Katelyn both shook our heads.

"I'm Kately! It's nice to meet you! I've seen you around, but I haven't had the time to come and talk to you." She said scratching the back of her head.

"(Y/n). I've been kinda the same. I've seen you a lot, but never got the chance to talk to you." I smiled nervously.

"But it's nice to finally meet you." I smiled.

"You too!" Katelyn smiled.

"So what brought you two here?" I asked.

"Well we've been going around town asking all the girls if they wanted to have a spa day in a few days. There's a hot spring on the island and so far we got Kawaii~chan, Lucy, Lucinda, Amber and us. So now were asking you. Do you wanna join? There will be no boys. Girls only night." Aphmau smiled.

"Sure! A spa day sounds really good." I said.

"Great! The spa day is in three days and we've planned to meet at the town center." Katelyn said.

"Okay! Can't wait!" I smiled.

"Well see you later (Y/n)!" Aphmau said and started to leave.

"Bye (Y/n)!" Katelyn said.

"Bye!" I said and closed the door.

A spa day huh? Sounds fun!

I walked back to the dining room where my now cold meal was waiting for me.

"Ah man! Now it's cold!" I frowned, but still started eating.

~~~

Hello!

Hopeaa you liked the chapter!

If you did then please leave a comment and a vote for your support!

But until next time...

BYEEE

xoxo

(*^ω^*)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 29 14
This new fanficton is all about what if minecraft diaries was an anime aka Manga series.This story is about aphmau who wakes up in the middle of the...
94.2K 2.5K 54
TRIGGER WARNING!!! - Depression, suicidal thoughts/actions, self harm, death, abuse, bullying ~READ AT OWN RISK!!!~ Aphmau has been lonely all her li...
5.1K 392 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
119K 3K 112
After Lucinda's crazy adventure with Modzilla, she got back home to Aphmau and the others. 2 months have passed and they were ready to get rid of the...