Percy Jackson at Hogwarts {Bo...

By CaraDoreenWinthrop

Percy Jackson, a demigod well known. He just came back from his battle with Gaia, still shaken up from the ex... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Sorry, Not a Chapter
12
13
14
15
16
17 {Last Chapter}
Second Book?
News
AHHHH!!!!! BOOK IS OUT!!!!!
I AM BACK!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HAVE AMAZHANG NEWS!
Hello... again!
Cover
........I do not know what to call this

2

29.8K 470 489
By CaraDoreenWinthrop

Sally's POV

"Mom! I'm home!" A person called. I knew who it was anyways. It was my son, Percy Jackson.

"Over here dear!" I replied.

"Hi mom!" Percy said as he hugged me.

"Hello to you too. Do you want blue cookies?" I asked, holding out a tray full of blue cookies.

"YES!" Percy exclaimed as I chuckled.

"Anyways, I'm going to another quest. I have to go to this school called Hogwarts? Wait, mom are you okay?" He asked, as I tensed when he said Hogwarts.

"I have to tell you." I said.

"What?" He asked.

Percy's POV

Mom was telling me something very important, I can tell it from her expression.

"Percy, I'm a witch." She said

"Okay." Is my oh so smart answer. She looked at me.

"Your not angry or surprised." She said looking surprised.

"Of course, my dad is a god. The god of seas, earthquakes and more. I went to Tartarus, and other many things. Honestly, it's not that bad compared to all the things I've been through." I said.

"Oh yeah, how's your father doing." Mom asked.

"Well, he's okay." I replied.

"Anyways, when are you going?" Mom asked.

"Tomorrow." I replied.

"Really. I'll come with you." She said. "Anyways, I already went to Hogwarts, you'll need help." Mom said.

"Thanks mom!" I said. "Anyways, I need to go back to camp, I need to inform Annabeth, she'll kill me if I didn't."

"Bye!" Mom said.

"Bye!"

I vapor traveled back to camp. I ran to Annabeth, only to see her chasing Leo around.

"I SWEAR VALDEZ!" Annabeth screamed.

"WHYY!" Leo said.

"Hahahhaha!" I said as I roll on the ground.

"Annabeth! I need to tell you something." I said as my laughter died down.

"What is it Seaweed Brain." She asked. She stopped chasing Leo around and trying to judo flip him.

"I'm going to a wizard school in England." I said, grinning sheepishly.

"WHAT! Another quest. We just came back from the Mrs. Dirt Face war, and there's other quest? Will we ever get a vacation from saving the world?" She said while looking up.

"I don't know Annabeth, the fates really hate us." I replied.

"When will we have a normal life?" Annabeth asked.

"I know it's never." I replied.

"You want to go to the beach?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to cool off." She replied.

We went back to the beach and sat there, looking out the horizon. I loved the sea, of course I do because of my dad.

Anyways, what is dad doing right now? What is he doing in Olympus, I hope he's doing fine. Wait, how did the topic get to my dad? Damn it ADHD, it strikes again.

Anyways, I don't want anything to ruin this moment, ever. I love this feeling, I love Wise Girl.

~ Authors Note ~
I hope you like this chapter, I kinda have a small writers block, it's not that big. An I am sorry again about Leo!

Leo: I'm back!

Me: What are you doing?

Percy: ...

Percy: Are you asking me?

Annabeth: No, she was asking Leo, Percy.

Leo: THIS BOY IS ON—

Me: DONT YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE.

Percy: THIS BOY IS ON—

Me: PERCY!

Me: BOYS ARE SO ANNOYING!

Jason: ...

Percy: ...

Leo: ...

All boys: ...

Percy, Jason and Leo: THIS BOY IS ON FIRE!

Me: *glares at boys*

Me: *runs after them*

Annabeth: *holds down author* I need help holding her down!

Piper, Thalia and Hazel: *helps hold down author*

Me: LET ME GO! *head turns red*

Me: *bomb noise*

Annabeth: GET DOWN! SHE'S GONNA BLOW!

Everyone: ...

Everyone: *goes down for cover*

Me: *explodes*

Piper: Anyways, all rights go to Rick Riordan and J.K. Rowling an—

Leo: I OWN THE PLOT!

Me: *comes back from the dead*

Me: VALDEZ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 44
Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her father to pick her up. What she got inste...
88.3K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
1.4M 29.8K 45
Takes place after the Deathly Hallows and the Blood of Olympus Percy Jackson thought he could finally live a normal life. He was going to fail high s...
24.2K 1.4K 48
(This is the sequel to a story already finished on my profile) In between her new school and getting Percy into college, Annabeth is back for another...