The Love Life Of A Knight [ O...

By NeverWatch

A two part story which will merge halfway. Mystwalker vs Jerza. If you're a hardcore Jerza fan like I am then... More

Sexual Endeavours
Attack on Edolas
Royalty and Duty
Guardian Angel ( sexy time )
Civil War
Sorry 4 not updating
A/N taking a break

War meeting 101

346 4 1
By NeverWatch

Question. Does Edolas Juvia speak in first or third person?

Super late. Yes I know. Soz. It was so hard writing a lemon for this chapter that wouldn't clash. Sorry again.

Super long btw. About 3090 words.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Previously. Erza POV
Just as everyone was about to dash off I spoke up. "First, it's faster if you take the left stairwell, not the right."

"Thanks, but what's the second?" Jellal asked as everyone else stopped to listen.

"I'm taking Saturday off."

--------------------------------

Jellal POV Same Day aka Thursday.

"Saturday? Why?" I questioned Erza. Usually I wouldn't have been bothered or even interested in her reasons and I'd allow her to do as she wished. She was my most trusted advisor and...sexual interest.....however this time it was different. Unlike her usual choice of words she had chosen to put it as a statement rather than a question. That got me thinking. What was so important for her that she not only decided to take the day off no matter what I say ( yes, I'd deduced my opinion didn't matter since she'd most likely leave anyway ) and it had to be Saturday at that? The most logical explanation was that she has a scheduled time for a meeting or appointment of some sort.

"'Why' seems to be the only word you say today." She replied and I knew she was referring to this morning. I needed to ask her why but I hadn't gotten around to it.

"We'll talk later. We'll head to the meeting for now." I gave her a cold stare that told her 'our conversation wasn't over'. I turned to Fairy Tail to see if they'd chosen their representatives. "Have you chosen your four delegates?"

"Yep." Lucy answered gesturing to the three girls behind her. "Juvia, Mira, Levy and Myself."

"Great." I turned towards my commanders and captains. "Let's all go. How much time left?"

"1 minute 39 seconds." Erza answered immediately.

"How do you do that?" Asked Mirajane as we walked to the hall.

"Do what?" Erza replied

"You didn't glance at a watch and we clearly can't see the sun and even if we did that wouldn't be precise."

"Oh. It's an internal clock thing. Since I always woke up late at night or early in the morning for a hunt I had to be good at keeping track of things. Working as his majesty's advisor doesn't help because now I always have to be aware of the time."

"That's cool. Do you think you could teach me?" Mirajane asked.

"S-sure." Erza flushed slightly from Mirajane's kind smile unused to receiving praise and even being asked to teach. Sure she taught soldiers but I know it's different since I'd always ordered her to do so.

"You're cute."

Crack.

I never actually asked Erza this but...what's her sexual orientation? Mirajane is a potential threat.

Once we'd arrived at the meeting we entered, the guests standing in accordance. I waited for everyone to stand by their seats before allowing them to sit once again around the circular, wooden table. Erza at my right hand; Lucy on my left. Across the table was the most important King. James. Mira, Juvia, Levy, Coco, and all the 5 advisors stood around the table.

We immediately started out discussing strategies. Trying to figure out who was behind it - information Erza and I had withheld for reasons. Halfway through things were taking a turn for the worse.

"I say we infiltrate Tetra. My informants told me the assassins come from there." Minister Picket said, ( but obviously, his informants were wrong) pointing at the map on the table.

"Definitely not. Avriel are already on bad terms with Tetra. If people were to find out we were attacking our neighbouring country things wouldn't go well at all." King Overland dismissed the idea immediately.

"If anything, infiltrating Tetra is insane. You'll be writing your own personal death wish. Unlike us, they never really utilised magic in the first place. They would beat us at the level everyone's at right now. Even with the combined force of the Edolas Alliance." Erza agreed.

"But isn't this country already in the making of new technology?" Minister Picket said again, refusing to give in.

"We are, but that will take time and even when completed will take trillions of jewels to supply just our army let alone all countries within the alliance. It would take too much time and money and would leave Vulken in huge debt therefore that is not a viable option." Lucy explained.

"I don't understand why guilds are even recognised especially with them being the last ones." Picket said rather rudely.

"Sorry to say sir, well, not really, but they have every right to be here especially since without them Vulken would still be in the stage of rebuilding not to mention a few of them work with our technology department along with a member being the commander of the 4th battalion." Hughes said, trying to control his temper. Everyone had taken a shine to Fairy Tail, even Erza, and weren't going to let him blatantly disrespect them.

"I'd ask that we stay on topic." I said simply.

"Sorry your highness but first I want to say that, the next time you think of besmirching Fairy Tail's good name we will not hesitate in taking action." Lucy threatened. Only making matters worse.

"Ruffians like you don't belong in a room as divine as this not to mention you're all a bunch of girls."

Did he forget Erza was a girl or does he just wanna die?

"Sorry if we somehow offended you or we don't meet your expectations but let me tell you sexism is both illegal and has been frowned upon for three hundred years so that makes me question just how old you are if the bald spots, wrinkles or yellow teeth don't contribute." Levy

"Why you-"

"Now, now Levy. Don't be rude to this gentleman. He's only doing his job. Not a fine one but they're at least trying." Juvia

"How's that been going for the last 200 years?" Levy

"Girls. We came here for a refined and informative meeting so I ask that you behave your age especially in front of the king." Mirajane.

"At least there's one girl in that group with respect." James smiled at Mirajane who genuinely returned it.

"Of course, father." What the fuck!

I choked on my saliva as I looked between the two. King James Felix Adamachi Feild. He is one of the biggest traders in the new joint economy of Edolas not to mention ruling the second largest and most influential country on Earth. He has an all access pass in the capital city of Edolas - which we remained Vulken - and he is the King of Britainia. ( A/N. I am so sorry. I just had to. ) Going by that logic that would make Mira royal but it doesn't quite make sense. She's in a guild whilst her father holds one of the highest ranks possible and a King of an entirely different country not to mention they don't look that alike. He had brown hair, blue eyes and a scar rested across his right eyebrow stopping midway to his eye which gave him an intimidating look but the soft smile that always adorned his face said otherwise. He once was a member of the army in the times of my father's rule but had disappeared and he had advanced knowledge in welding a sword unlike regular soldiers who'd relied solely on magical power.

"Sorry if that shocked you, your majesty, everyone." He said looking at everyone's shocked faces with a chuckle. "I was originally in a guild and had taken a request to free the representatives from the other countries since the former king forced them into contracts which none agreed willingly. During my infiltration I got high praise thanks to my sword skills. That's why many still remember me. I believe no one knew the truth of my departure but it was because I had fulfilled my mission and also had fallen in love with one of them. That's Mira's mother. Her along with her sibli...brother, took after me and joined a guild. We haven't been in contact for a while."

"Oh." Me

"That makes sense." Juvia

"Mira! You should've told us." Lucy

"You're a Princess!" Coco

"Sorry. I just never thought about it." Mirajane

The sound of someone clearing their throat resounded through the room. "Getting back on topic." Erza said.

"Looks like things will definitely be harder from this point on." General Richard of the Northern Isles said.

*Memory/Flashback*

"Oh. Your majesty. What is it you need?"

I - despite what she'd told me - had knocked on her door to have a little fun. It was about three weeks into everything and our fifth time.

"Captain Knightwalker." I said, keeping to formality upon seeing staff and nobles - who were there for a meeting on our newest technological developments -watching with curious eyes. "I realise that this is your personal time however I have a favour to ask."

"Of course, your majesty. What is it?" Her kind eyes. Her chilling smirk. Her soft voice. The hand that seemed to slowly make it's way down towards the hilt of her sword. Shit...

"Uh." I coughed. Trying not to look as shaken as I felt. She knew how much it affected me when she did things like that but she still continued to do so. Can't believe I fell in love with a sadistic little bitch like that. "Those papers in my study? You didn't quite leave enough information on them. More specifically, who they're from."

"My apologies. Would you like me to deal with them now?"

"Actually yea- are you going out somewhere?" I referred to the less protective; more comfortable clothes she was wearing.

"Yes, actually. I was planning on going to the stables. Take a ride."

I thought for a moment. "Instead. May I accompany you?"

"Seriously? Don't you have work?"

"Yes, but it's been a while since I've been anywhere. It will be good for me."

"Leave it to the King to make it all about himself." I heard her whisper - not so quietly - and by the snickering of some of the staff and smiles from nobles, I could tell they did as well. I, however, pretended I didn't, something I was sure she'd be pissed about later.

Long story short - I don't want to bore you with the details - we didn't take a ride per say. The stables were empty, - it was the stable hands' break - the horses were resting and it was a beautiful sunny day. What better time than anyone to have sex on a stable floor?

This time around I was pleasuring her. Our clothes discarded to the sides. My tongue swirling inside her pink, fleshy mounds. Her moaning voice as I drove my tongue in deeper. Her screams as I bit lightly on her clitoris.

"Ahh! J-Jellal! I'm, I'm gonnaAHHH!"

She screamed again. Neither of us ( seemingly ) caring if anyone heard.

As she came, soaking my face, I licked and sucked it all up. It tasted delicious. Something - if anyone would actually ask - I would never be able to describe solely with words.

I smirked at her flustered expression. Her face bright red most likely from the leftover lust in my eyes. Her chest rising with every shaky breath she took. I moved upwards. Kissing her passionately on the lips. My tongue slipping inside, allowing her to taste her own juices.

"Jellal... I want... I want m-more."

I smirked again. Before leaning down to her chest. Sucking on her soft, bright pink nipples. Loving as they hardened from my wet tongue.

"Y-you idiot! Inside, dummy!"

"Is that anyway to speak to your King?"

Her sweet ( sickening ) smile. Her eyes held a ( dominatingly ) pleasant gaze. Her face, soft and beautiful made even more perfect from the look in her ( steely ) eyes. All in all, I was happy - scared senseless - that they were directed at me.

"Just fuck me you piece of shit."

Quickly obliging - from fear of death - I quickly stuck my already huge ( 10 cm ( 3.937 inches ) - new record ) dick inside her soaking wet, waiting area.

She screamed out in pain, not used to being viloted so hard so quickly but it quickly died down into moans of pleasure as her whole body shook. Unable to stand being dominated; she flipped us so that I was no longer pounding into her and instead was being bounced upon. I submitted quickly though. Can you blame me? I'm a sucker for sex. Or more specifically, sex with Erza.

She just kept going. We were both so close. Our moaning mixing together in the hot, sweaty atmosphere. That's when we realised it was a bad idea. That we hadn't thought about the consequences, the pros and the cons, of our secret relationship enough.

"Hey? Do you hear that?"

I froze, still being rode by a horny Erza. Expecting her to stop but instead looked up to see her covering her mouth with her hand. Stiffling her moans.

"I don't hear anything."

I had a hand over my own mouth as well. The other holding Erza's hip, helping her to keep moving. Her other hand playing with her chest, only effectively making me harder. I drove my hand to the spot in which her juices, sweat and pleasure joined. Reaching out and squeezing her clit, taking a gamble. Her eyes widened as she moaned with pleasure, it coming out louder than she wanted it to.

"There it is again."

"Maybe you should go see a doctor."

"There's nothing wrong with me! I know I heard something."

"Fine. Let's check it out then."

...

...

"See. Nothing."

"Did you even look?"

"Totally."

"Whatever."

I listened as their footsteps walked away and at the same time felt Erza tighten above me. Knowing she was going to climax I pumped into her the exact moment she went down on me once again. Both of us moaning as I released inside her. Her sweat and juices mingling as our tongues played a slobbery game, silencing every sound that wanted to escape from our mouths.

Erza, collapsing on me smiled which I simply returned.

"That was close, Jellal."

"I was surprised you didn't stop."

"You didn't either though."

"Who am I to deny the rights as a beautiful girl such as you?"

She smirked, lifting herself to meet my lips once again. This time slow and passionate. Ending our session.

"Looks like things will definitely be harder from this point on. Now that we're a little more aware of our actions."

"I'm up for the challenge. What about you?"

"Hmm...should be interesting."

"Interesting indeed."

That same night... We had a talk... About everything.

*Memory/Flashback ends*

A hard hit to my head brought me back.

"A King shouldn't day dream during a political and, may I add, substantial war meeting." I looked up to be met with the cold eyes of a glaring Erza. I flushed slightly as I remembered the dream that had put me in this situation in the first place.

I cleared my throat, turning back to the table. "Sorry. Dozed off there. Why don't we get back to the initial thought. I think it's a grand idea to hold the ball earlier than scheduled. It will help to, even if not completely, erase some of the effects of yesterday evening."

"I think Saturday is a suitable day." General Richard said. "Once again. King Fulham sends his regards."

"I have already accepted and Saturday-" I was cut off quickly as my advisor decided to speak her mind.

"Won't do for me. I won't be around therefore the King won't be guarded and I have a feeling they'll be attacking again during the ball." Erza interrupted me.

"Isn't this the King's decision?" Sugarboy asked as others nodded in agreement.

"He's already agreed and a King doesn't go back on his word." First, I never agreed. Second, I never gave my word. Third, she really isn't taking no for an answer.

"Surely one of the other commanders can take over. I'm sure they're capable-"

She once again cut off someone, this time it being King Feild. "Even if they were-" She began, obviously saying they weren't which caused many of them to grow irritated. "-the King is also busy that day along with other members of importance at this table. We discussed it a week ago then confirmed it again about one minute before this meeting started."

What the hell?

Wait.

Is that what she meant by 'I'm taking Saturday off'

...

Most likely.

I raised an eyebrow at her as she smiled back with that glint in her eyes. That confirmed it. That mischievous little slut. I sighed, "How about Monday. I've got another meeting Sunday with the Ladies and Lords of Edolas." I decided to leave out details.

"I see no problem against it." King Roland said.

"Neither I." King Feild agreed.

"I'll inform King Aldini immediately." Minister Picket

"I'll reschedule a few things but it should be doable." King Overland

"...I'll need to report to King Fulham first but there shouldn't be any problems. I'm sure the both of us will be able to attend." General Richard

"Well then. I believe this meeting is adjourned. Until then, gentleman." I said, bowing slightly to the Kings as they left and shaking hands with all of them.

I turned back around to the group who'd all decided to fill in the empty seats. I took my seat again as I asked the question I was sure was on everyone's mind. "Saturday?"

Erza smirked at everyone which caused Hughes, Coco and myself to flinch.

"No need to worry. Everyone be in the west lounge by 8 am. Dress casual and bring money. Until then, have a nice Friday." She said simply, exiting upon finishing her sentence, not allowing anyone to question it.

"Guess I'll be cancelling my girls day out with Cana." Lucy said.

"I'll need to get Kinana to cover for me then." Mirajane.

"Um, your majesty?"

"Hmm. What is it Coco?"

"What do you think she's up to?"

"I don't know."

Erza POV

This is for you Jellal. I can still see the tiredness in your eyes. Why won't you ever listen to me? I'm your advisor so let me advise you on your health. Your going to pass out at this rate. You're just stressing yourself out. You need to relax. You need to rest. You need to be yourself again.

I miss you.

The real you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 495 27
SOME CHAPTERS MAY OR MAY NOT BE MISSING SINCE I AM REWRITING THE ENTIRE STORY!! Erza Scarlet is the queen of Fiore, not to mention the pollitical spi...
4.7K 124 16
First fanfiction I've done in my life. Read to find out what it is all about. Imma newbie here so go easy on me. Here you go Jerza fans
131K 5.9K 126
Erza asked Jellal to give her hundred days to make him fall for her. If she wins, he has to marry her on the hundredth and one day, But if she lose...
17.8K 642 61
𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 Erza and Jellal met in Fiore High School during their 2nd year. Erza was friends with Lucy and Juvia from her Homeroom class...