Don't think about her dipper...

By cassie2951

A bad thing happens to the pines More

Abused
Going to kill him
Just thinking about you
She's your sister
I think I'm in...
Slipped away
Dont do that
Why wont you....
Feelings
Reverse
Undone
Let hate take over love
Not what you think i am
Together
Extreme
Blood, rush,pain, dreadful love
The knife
Your punishment

Incest?

418 4 2
By cassie2951

Mabel's pov

Dipper I ask. Yes he says. Would you still love me if I had feelings for you I ask. Of course he says as he pulls me into a hug. No, I mean more than sibling feelings I say. He pulls away from me and says Mabel there's something I want to tell you he says as he looks deep into my eyes. I have more than sibling feelings for you and I will always feel the same even if you don't like me he says. I make are lips crash together. We have little gaps for breath. I w...want more I say though kissing dipper.

Dippers pov

Mabel said she wanted more I'll give her more. Uhhhh she moans as I place my hands near her butt. Isn't this incest she asks. Yep but who cares I say as I though my sisters shirt on the ground. Your dirty she says. I start to kiss her neck and lick it. Dipper, uhhhhhhh she moans in a soft sexy voice. Shhh, I'll go slow I say. Dipper, d...dose it hurt she asks. A little is all I say. We finished stripping are close off. I push Mabel onto the bed. I felt a hands go into my hair. D...don't s-stop she moans. Okay, this is gonna hurt, ready I ask. She nods and I push myself into her. Uhhhh, I..IT hurts dipper she says. I know I say lifting up her head. She thrusts into me. Aghhh, Mabel d..don't do that I moan. I push into her harder she looks up at the wall in pure bliss. More she moans. I will I say as I kiss her stomach. Uhhh,dip she moans. I insert a finger into Mabel's entrance causing her to stumble back and hit the wall. I reinsert it and a tear escapes Mabel's eye. Am I going to fast I ask. No, it just hurt she says in pain. She's soaking wet. I pull out of her and kiss her all over. Her arms wrap around my neck and mine hold her butt. More...p...please,more she moans. Tomorrow I say. She collapsed on top of me making me hard. Ahhhh, that hurt Mabel says. I'm sorry I caused you so much pain I say kissing her neck leavening saliva on it and letting her moan the most beautiful sexiest moan I have ever heard. Did you enjoy that I ask. Yes,I did,I can't wait for tomorrow she says seriously out of breath. Beads of sweat cling  to her neck and chest and her cheeks are flushed. Aaaahhhh, she moans as I pull out of her. Until tomorrow I say stroking her hair. Will it hurt she asks. Maybe I say I don't know. But you will love it I say. Again Mabel collapses on top of me breathlessly as I stroke her hair I tell her to calm down I stroke her hair until she falls asleep and take my condom off. I love Mabel I crawl next to her in bed and pull her close to me and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
740K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.