That Girl (One Direction)

By MakeMeSmileXOXO

Daisy's always been 'that girl'. The girl at school who no one know's about yet everyone talks about. 'That G... More

That Girl
One Direction
Call me a bitch & i'll show you one
"She's my baby momma"
"I like tacos"
"I don't like you either babe"
"we're going to go to my room and.............have sex bye"

awkwardd Dinner

5.6K 65 7
By MakeMeSmileXOXO

DAISY!!

Life is to short to wake up in the morning

with regrets.

So, love the people who treat you right

and forget about the ones who don't.

And believe

that everything happens for a reason........

if you get a chance- take it;

if it changes your life- let it.

Nobody said that it would be easy....

they just promised

it would be worth it.

Wow..I have never been in an awkward situation like this one before. After this morning when the doctor went all Maury and was like 'Simon you are the father' he's had this weird look on his face. I learned the five guys names while we were in the car Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis and Liam. Apparently there a boy band called 'one direction' and they get third place in X Factor, that's how they know my dad. They were all shocked that I was his kid.

Now you might ask how sitting in a fancy restaurant with Simon, Mez, Jake and 'One Direction' is awkward. Well I will tell you how. I have been ignoring all of their questions all day and now here we are at dinner and everyone is suspicious of me. Everyone is quiet, it's quieter than breakfast and I can feel everyone's eyes on me as I typed on my phone answering people who watch my video's questions and typing on my blog. we wait for the waiter to come and ask us what we want for food since we already have our drinks -.- god kill me

@It'sDaisyBitchh: Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife cuz shit just got awkward...

"here follow me on twitter" Jake broke the silence taking my phone out of my hand and typing some chiz. When he gave it back i tweeted him XD hehe.

@It'sDaisyBitchh: @OfficalJake is a grapist...go follow him! #GRAPING!

"Did you just call me a grapist?" Jake had his phone out looking at my tweet

"Yes, yes i did"

@OfficalJake: I am not a grapist!!!! @It'sDaisyBitchh be grapeing all around town!

@HarryStyles: I personally think that @It'sDaisyBitchh is a bigger grapist....she's been chewing on her straw since we got our drinks. @OfficalJake

I glared at harry who just has a innocent look on his face.

"Shut up styles" I jokingly shot at him. Everyone looked at me like I was retarded as Harry and Jake started laughing their ass off.

@OfficalJake: I agree with @HarryStyles

@NiallOffical: Hey hey hey @HarryStyles is the real grapist here

@It'sDaisyBitchh: Yeah!! heehee I like @NiallOffical the best :P

@NiallOffical: AWWW love you to @It'sDaisyBitchh AKA my new best friend! and soon to be wifee!!

I laughed at the cute Irish blonds comment. Everyone was clueless to what was going on other than Harry, Niall, Jake and me.

"Hey guys do you know what you want yet" The very sexy waiter who I didn't even notes standing there asked.

"umm...can i have a cheesecake first then the mac and cheese...but not at the same time?" I asked. Everyone looked at me like i had three heads.

"Why did you order cheesecake first?" Mez asked after everyone had ordered what they wanted and the very berry sexy waiter walked away...and yes...he has a nice ass ;)

"because...what if something happened before you had dessert?"

"what?" Harry asked confused tilting his head to the side like a lost puppy.

"So the desserts everyone's favorite right?" They all nodded "So what if a gigantic meteor came crashing down before you got to eat your favorite dessert and your last meal was just..normal food?"...

"I think I'm in love with you" Niall joked "will you marry me?

@HarryStyles: I officially lost @NiallOffical to @It'sDaisyBitchh :(

@OfficalJake: @NiallOffical got sucked into the gapists trap!!

"why are you guys laughing?" Zayn asked from across the table. I looked at his red cardigan that has a black stripe going across the side -.- what the fuck?

"are you wearing a cardigan?" I couldn't stop staring at it....it looks like a girl shirt..

"uhh...yeah" he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

@It'sDaisyBitchh: Do they sell men's clothes where you got that shirt?

Nialls loud laugh rang through the rest room as Jake and Harry's soon followed. I couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing hiding my face behind my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do they sell men's clothes where you got that shirt from?" Liam mimicked my tweet laughing along with everyone else. Well except Zayn who changes into gray Adidas joggers and a black shirt. The boys and iIall sat in the basement which has a huge movie theater flat screen and one huge comfy black leather couch that your butt sinks into once you sit down.

Everyone changed into their PJ's and since it was cold harry let me wear his Jack Wills hoodie. Although he refused to let me borrow sweats. I was confused at first but now since his eyes haven't left my legs i think i know why. My hair was up in a messy bun and yes my shorts are very short......Zayn seemed upset about my tweet, I was expecting him to shake it off which he did at first but the boys won't drop it.

"Wiffeee" Niall whined pulling me into his arms but harry kept a death grip on my waist laying his head on my lap. Our positions are weird even though there is a huge couch were all sitting close to each other. Harry's laying down with his head on my lap and his legs stretched over Louis and Liam. Louis's leg is touching mine...that's how close we are and Niall is on my left with Zayn next to him.

"guys?" Simon called from the steps. He showed up at the bottom with Mez and in seconds they were in front of us. Mez looked upset.

"Daisy we made a decision and-"

"you made a decision which i do not agree with" Mez cut in

"my decision is final mez" He sighed in annoyance

"well i don't like that decision" Mez crossed her arms over her chest

Simon sighed

“Daisy...”

___________________________________________________________________

OH MY MONKEY BALLS IT'S A CLIFFFFFFHHHAAANNGGGEEERRR!!!!!!

HER PJ'S R IN EXTERNAL LINK!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>.

Ok well....Comment? Vote? suck my d-JUST KIDDING!!!

okay  TBH i don't know alot about One Direction :/ i just looovveee their music and i know that louis likes carrots (and that his names pronounced louiE and not LOUIS....AWKKSS) and niall loves food! aaannndd that harrys a big flirt AAANNNNNNNDDDD.....wait for it....

WAIT FOR IT (insert spongbob's voice)

KRABBY PATTIES!!!!!

buuttt

(HAHAH i said BUTT)

I looked them up on google (STALKER MOMENT) and yeah so know i know more about them........

Im starting a JANOSKIAN fanfiction and if you don't know who they are look them up on youtube (one direction is a fan of them) but i loved them since the begining XDDD

SPANKS YOU FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES ...

I LOVE CAPS LOCK!!!!!

AND UR MUM'S- JUST KIDDING!!

ohkay well i love ya'll....

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...
14.8K 106 18
Vancouver vacations! When One Direction and a girl-band, Wild Ones, come together, what is the chemical reaction? You guessed it! Love! And when love...
2.4K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...