Alice's Life in Wonderland

By merandahoney0214

After 15 years of waiting, Alice Wonders from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland finally returns to the whimsic... More

Chapter One - The Mad Hatter
Chapter Two - Meeting the Alice
Chapter Three - In the Hatter House
Chapter Four - Let the Work Begin
Chapter Five - Starting the Business
Chapter Six - The End of the First Day
Chapter Seven - Cycles and Changes
Chapter Eight - Her Cycle and Thoughts
Chapter Nine - An Invitation and What Happened After That
Chapter Ten - Surprise for Alice
Chapter Eleven - Festival in Wonderland City
Chapter Twelve - The Mid-Summer Ball
Chapter Thirteen - After the Ball
Chapter Fourteen - Hatter's Proposal
Chapter Fifteen - Sweet Reveals
Chapter Sixteen - Here Comes the Queen
Chapter Seventeen - The Countess Is...
Chapter Eighteen - Hatter's Letter
Chapter Nineteen - Joanne
Chapter Twenty - Letters and Cycles
Chapter Twenty-One - Christmas
Chapter Twenty-Two - Death Between the Werewolves
Chapter Twenty-Three - John and a bit of Antony
Chapter Twenty-Four - The Wedding, the General and the Sister
Chapter Twenty-Five - A Week Before the Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Six - Accepting the Truth
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Return to the Real World
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Royal Wedding
Words from the Writer
Suzie's Adventures in Wonderland

Chapter Twenty-Nine - Happily Ever After

51 0 0
By merandahoney0214

"Well?"

It has been two days since the call off of the royal wedding. Alice and Hatter are reunited. Florence had summoned the two to come to the palace to discuss some matters with them.

"I'm so glad you came back."

"My sister Mariana told me to come back and face my problems. She told me to pursue what I was meant to have."

"Which is me."

"Of course, Matthew, of course."

"I wonder what Florence wants us with."

"I don't know..."

"Well," said Hatter as they approached the door to the Great Hall. "Let's go in and see."

Hatter opened the door and to the couple's shock, they saw the Queen of Hearts, kissing the General of Hearts.

"Yikes," muttered Alice.

"Oh!" cried the Queen. "You are early."

"No, just in time," said Hatter and he took out his pocket

watch for her to see. "Not too early and not too late, you're just too into your personal affairs."

Antony Le Cœur blushed bright red and Hatter just patted his back,

"Congratulations!"

"He's won my heart back," murmured the Queen.

"Of course, we already could see it."

"So what's the matter you want to discuss, your Majesty?"

"Well, we were just wondering if you would be able to hold a wedding for us, after yours, of course."

Five days later, Hatter walked down the stairs of his house, finding Alice polishing his hat.

"Do you still have this tag?" she asked, holding up the 10/6 tag that was tied onto the hat.

"It's not my hat exactly, you know. I am a hatter, I sell hats. This hat is for sale, but I just wear it around."

"I'll buy it."

"What?"

"Here is the money," she said calmly. "I buy it, and I'll give it to you." She smiled, as Hatter received back his hat. "It's yours entirely."

"Why did you?"

"I like it," she said and she helped him tie his tie. "It suits you, and I remembered you once said the hat wasn't yours at the court. You aren't hatterish if you don't wear that. So, consider that as my wedding gift for you."

"I... I..."

"Now help me with my veil," she said and she gave a last tug on the tie.

Hatter helped her, putting the white fabric onto his wife-to-be's head and fixing it in place with daisies.

"Must it be daisies?" he laughed.

"I like them, and the house is full of them. Thank you for sending those seeds from the palace."

"It's my pleasure, my dear."

He turned to the clock, it was ten to nine, ten minutes left before the ceremony.

"Come on," he cried to Alice and dashed out of the house.

Alice followed him, grabbing their bikes, they cycled to Cardplays Lagoon.

Florence Hearts offered to let them have their wedding in the palace, but the couple refused. They rather have a sweet, short ceremony at the place where they were engaged.

Bunny was standing under the kiosk, the guests sat on rows of chairs in the lawn. All of their friends were there, supporting the two.

There was no music, no grand ceremony. Hatter and Alice walked down the aisle together and stood in front of Bunny, the one who they asked to official the ceremony.

"Today we are gathered here to celebrate a joyous day of two, after a bunch chaos and problems and... heartbreak."

"Bunny," hissed Alice.

"What? That's the truth. Anyway, now Hatter, I ask you. Do you Matthew Adrian Hatter take Alice Victoria Wonders as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And now you, Ali. Do you Alice Victoria Wonders take Matthew Adrian Hatter as your lawfully wedded husband? Hmm?"

"Yes, I do."

"Now you may exchange your rings."

Hatter took the ring laid in Bunny's open palms and slipped it onto Alice's forth finger. Alice did so too, and the two shared a long and loving glance.

"In the power invested by me, Bethany White of the long trail of White advisors of the Hearts family..."

"Bunny," groaned Florence from the seats.

"Fine, fine, fine, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you, groom Hatter may now kiss the Alice bride."

The guests cheered as the two gave a kiss that sealed them together.

They received blessings and congratulations from their friends.

"Hey, Mat, Ali," said Melanie. "I would like you to meet my husband, William Chester."

"How do you do?" greeted the count and he shook hands with Hatter.

"William, I still remembered that fight..."

"Yes, Hatter. Very clearly. You gave me a black eye."

"What?" cried Alice as Melanie shushed her.

"Yet, all has ended. You have been good to Lennie, have you?" Hatter asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Of course, and you should be grateful I took her and you got your new wife."

"William!"

"Count Chester!"

Next, the Queen congratulated them.

"I'm so happy for you."

"Thank you, my Queen, for letting us have the chance to be together again."

"That is what I should have done, Alice. He suits you best," then she turned to Hatter. "You promised to help us plan me and Antony's wedding, Hatter."

"I still remember."

After all the congrats and blessings, Alice turned to Hatter.

"Umm... Matthew, I have something for you."

"For me again? But you gave me the hat this morning..."

"It's from my grandmother."

"Jeanne?"

"Yes," said Alice and she handed him a small parcel. "She gave it to me, telling me, that if I could ever return to Wonderland and see you, I shall give it to you.

Hatter curiously examined the packet and opened it.

"Oh!"

It was a golden locket, with Jeanne's picture on one side and words on the other.

"Dear Matthew," it said. "I wish you all the best, I give my Alice to you. Love, Jeanne."

"She gave you to me?"

"Not exactly, you took me yourself."

"But are you willing to?"

"Of course I am! Or I wouldn't be your wife."

"I love you, Alice."

"I love you, Hatter. One more thing. What is the date today?"

"28th March."

"The day you brought me here."

"So?"

"It's your birthday."

"Really? I..."

Alice leaned towards him, kissed him and laughed. Hatter just stared at her, dazed.

Alice Victoria Hatter, nee Wonders, was the most wonderful girl he had ever met.

So wonderful, that he forgot his birthday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 23
All copyrights on the original character go to Lewis Carroll and the beautiful world he created for a young girl to escape to. This is just a steamp...
21 0 1
"If you keep thinking Underland is a dream, you have gone mad my dear. Whose to save you now?" On the verge of death, Alice seeks Underland. But thi...
864K 24.2K 93
Cheshire Cat (reader) is exiled from Wonderland for a crime she didn't commit. For a crime that never existed and is cast into the mortal world also...
53.8K 1K 48
Alison was spending a lot of time alone in her small apartment. Her parents kept her busy with therapy hoping it would keep her safe. Many young gi...