ADOPTED BY THE MAGCON BOYS

By lostgurl20194

When a girl gets adopted by a famous group of boys her life is turned upside down and she has to come out of... More

New start
New home
Can i do this
What was that for
Can we be friends?
Wait what happend
Time to go home
BEST BOYFRIEND EVER
Meeting the girls
Mall here we come
What did you say?
We are going to paris
Welcom to paris
Definition of a picture perfect boyfriend
I'm never letting go
Please dont leave me
Save me
Stay away from my girl
Why ME
The truth funaly comes out
Will you run away with me
Date Night
I'm not going to let you go don't worry
Im going to protect you with my life
Home sweet home
Home at last
Fun Night
Fuck me please and take the pain away
So Hurt
Twists and turns
Moving day is aproching
Work fast to save my life.
No more Cameron
Home town bound
Put the plan in motion
Home Town Joy
Help is needed
I'm ready for a fight / I'm ready to ask for help
Ill fix this
Maybe the pain will go away
Match maker
New romance
True Intentions
Surprise Surprise
New story
The boys are back
Girl time followed by a hard time
Time for some pain
I have to find her
What can I do

Missing you

122 2 0
By lostgurl20194

**ALLY'S POV**

I wake up to the sound of voices. they're quiet but I can still hear them. I look to the side and I see Shaila laying down on her bed looking at her phone. "morning Mom how are you today?" I ask "I'm doing pretty good hope you slept well. Your boyfriend's been texting me all morning trying to get a hold of you." She says with a slight side smirk. "really would you give me your phone so I could call him I promise him I would talk to him today over FaceTime." I say with the most convincing puppy dog eyes I could ever pull off. Shaila looks at me tries to resist but I knew she couldn't. She hands me the phone and I am immediately put the contact from the Hayes from last night's text conversation. I call him right away waiting for him to pick up he doesn't for a few minutes and I start to get worried about why he's not and then I remember the time difference is so big he could be the asleep man I hope I'm not waking him up.

~~ a few hours later~~

I'm just finishing up straightening out my outfit when I get a FaceTime call from Hayes. I pick it up right away.

A- Ally

H- Hayes

START OF CONVERSION

A- Hi baby!!

H- hi love. How are you doing I miss you like hell.

A- I'm doing better now that I'm talking to you. How about you?

H- well I just woke up but saw you called me last night so I wanted to call you back right away.

A- www baby you're so sweet.

H- show starting soon?

Does Aya want to see my outfit?

H- sure!!

(Stands in front of full-length mirror flipping camera for Hayes)

H- baby you look stunning!!

A- thanks. (Camera facing Ally again)

H- I'm going to watch the show just for you baby.

A- www thanks love ❤️

H- no worries. You should probably go the show is starting soon don't want you stressed. Call me when you get back to the hotel.

A-okay baby talks to you later. 😘

END OF CONVERSION

I sit waiting for a bit and a loud voice says 5 minutes till the show. I look at the monitors and see so many people out there. I'm so happy.

**after-show**

The show just ended and we are heading to the hotel. We leave tomorrow for MAGCON. I can't wait to see Hayes again but dad on the other hand I could wait. When I get back I call Hayes as he asked me to. He didn't pick up though so I just text him.

A- hay baby why you not picking up my calls?

H- sorry just in the bathroom I'll call you in a minute

A- Kk baby

I wait about 15 minutes for his call then I see a wet haired Hayes on my phone screen.

A- what happened to you baby

H- oh I just felt hot after watching you strut down the runway and needed to shower. So I did.

A- oh ok. Did everyone enjoy the show?

H- ya they did. You did amazing. How do you feel?

A- amazing they gave me this bag with a crapload of stuff so I'm happy. Was Lox over today at all?

H- I don't know why?

A- I asked her to pack my bag for MAGCON

H- she must have been over at some point we are leaving soon. Speaking of that I really should go I don't need to be getting into more trouble.

A-ok baby I understand I'll see you tomorrow. I love you oh and just have Lox give you my bag and if Cameron asks say that my mom let you know we did a lot of shopping or something.

H- ok baby love you see you soon 😘😘

That was the end of the call. I look through the bag that I got and soon start to get tired so I put everything away slipping into my pj's. I get into bed and start to watch tv with mom till I'm out.

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

A/N

Omg soooooo Sorry for how crapy this is and how short I'll have a better one up in the next 2 weeks. I'm going into doing or die time at school and everyone just seems to hate me so it's going to be nuts. I won't feel bad if you hate this chapter

Vote

Comment

Like

W/C 700 (shortest ever)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.1K 16
Chloe and Cameron Dallas are siblings and they are really close.Chloe is like a little sister to all the magcon boys. She has a crush on Matt. Bu...
2.3K 101 36
about a girl who is adopted and meets a family. Matt Espinosa's but do they treat her right. Then she finds The Cameron Dallas her Dallas she loves h...
6.5K 86 27
Alex looses everything in a fire and is forced to go to an adoption center. She and the other children are treated very badly, and then one day a mem...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...