Imperfect Angels (Zayn Malik)

By loveanoutcast

Bro·ken ˈbrōkən/ adjective Having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order... More

Ages and Rules.
Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16. (Birthday Special)
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19

Chapter 8.

126 5 0
By loveanoutcast

Songs:

Mr. Loverboy -Little Mix

All That Matters -Justin Bieber

Heart Attack -One Direction

Better Than Words -One Direction

What about us -The Saturdays

Zayn Malik

"I'm telling you mate. She has a crush on you." Liam shook his head beside me.

We were still sitting together on the couch, after watching the interview we just stayed here mostly arguing about what Lavender had said...or wrote I should say.

"So what she fancies guys with dark hair and hazel eyes? that brings it down to oh I don't know a million other people!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. But she tweeted you!"

"Which I haven't even seen, so if you'll excuse me I'm going to go check and then I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I stood up stretching a bit before making my way out of the lounge.

"Fine. Goodnight." I heard him sigh.

I walked into my bedroom taking notice of how dark it had gotten; the only source of light was the moon shining through my windows. After brushing my teeth and changing into a pair of clean pants, I got into bed. Reaching for my phone I unlocked it and pressed the familiar app, going to Lavender's account and reading her reply.

"@zaynmalik that is a lie! I wanted to watch power rangers as well."

I let out a chuckle, my face probably had a stupid grin as I noticed she had followed me as well. So not only did she like the Looney Tunes she liked Power Rangers? Lavender didn't come off as someone who even watched television, nonetheless like cartoons or kid shows. Then again she didn't come off as a huger either.

While Liam and I were on the computer we came across their meet and greet the three girls had. At first the whole screen was blurry and the person holding the camera phone wouldn't stop shaking with excitement. After a while though I saw it. A young teen with blue hair had started crying, the look on Lavenders face wasn't emotionless or neutral like usual, instead her violet eyes held loyalty and sincerity. She looked so understanding and sad; well sadder than she usually was. The Lavender I saw actually looked lost almost like a puppy who had been kicked around, and put through hell.

All in all I felt as if a new determination was set within me. I was determined to find out the story behind Lavender Rose. Not the Lavender everyone else sees, the one who shows no emotion and puts herself in her own little bubble. But the Lavender I saw in the video. The one who can show somewhat love, and who seems to know what it feels to be misunderstood and misjudged.

Maybe she wasn't weird and mysterious like everyone thought she was. It's obvious she has talent, with the way she sings, but there was more to her than what meets the eye. I know, I don't even know her well enough, but everyone has a story. Her's just wasn't as public as everyone else's and that's what made many people label her as a 'mute' or 'freak'. They just didn't understand her, neither did I, but unlike them I'm willing to try and figure her out.

Unfortunately I have just about the same information the rest of the fans have about the lilac eyed angel. Which is close to none. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone lit up with new Twitter mentions.

I felt a small smile form on my lips as the idea finally hit me. Unlike the fans I have a might I say powerful way to interact and get the attention of Rose.

Although before I message her, I should at least tweet her. The fans seem to be restless and the fact that they have had us trending for hours just makes me feel guilty in not replying publicly. I pondered over what I should say before quickly typing in, and pressing send on my phone.

"@LavenderRose Is that so? Let me guess your favorite is the pink one?:p"

I nodded in satisfaction before plugging my phone to the charger and placing it back on the nightstand. Rolling to my left side, I brought the duvet to cover my lower half. I stared off to space letting myself get lost into my thoughts before my eyes closed and the last thing I saw were a familiar pair of violet eyes...

Lavender Rose

Laying in bed, I turned to my right side letting the comforter cover my lower half. We had a couple of hours to chill out at Kelly's house before we have to go to the X Factor studios and perform. The girls were making sure everything was in check while I decided to just bum around in my room.

I let my mind wander to this Zayn guy, I feel like that's all I've been doing all day. Just day dreaming about him, his dark hair, hazel gold eyes, pink full lips. He sure had the looks down. Then again anyone can look good in a picture. I didn't really get why I felt so hung up on this guy. So what he tweeted me? it's not a big thing. He seems nice, maybe he just wants to be friendly. It happens.

Letting out a sigh I decided to check my twitter, it was already 4:01 P.M. and I knew with the time difference it was already midnight in London. Who knows maybe he already responded my tweet? and while at it maybe I could do a follow spree or a question thing that the girls had been nagging me about.

Getting on Twitter I went straight to this guys profile seeing as I couldn't exactly look for him through all my mentions. I felt a flutter in my stomach indeed seeing a reply.

"@LavenderRose Is that so? Let me guess your favorite is the pink one?:p"

Unsure if I was suppose to laugh or scoff at his sexist tweet, I instead rolled my eyes and shook my head. Pink? really? Not all girls like the usual colors. Just like not every boy liked blue. I reflected on what I should write before sticking my tongue out a bit and typing

"@zaynmalik Actually my favorite is the black one. But I mean if you like the pink that's cool too! No one will judge!:D"

Pressing send, I let my phone fall onto the mattress beside me, its charger disconnecting and hitting the floor with a small clank. I didn't bother picking it up. I was able to get 95% so there wasn't any need. I listened to the sounds surrounding me.

I picked up an old Britney Spears song coming from down the hall, the words being muffled due to Annabella's closed door. I knew it had to be hers, Brooklyn was more into rap and hip-hop, plus I could hear her shouting at Anna to lower the volume. Putting a pillow over my head, I blocked their arguments and music taste out.

************

I sat up abruptly, a thin layer of sweat covering my skin. I took in gulps of air, looking around at the unfamiliar place. Piece by piece memories came back, hitting like a tidal wave. I must have fallen asleep noticing that it was darker than it was the last time I saw. Reaching for my iPhone, I patted everywhere. Where the hell is my phone? I looked over the bed...There it is! Face down on the ground I snatched it pressing down on the lock button.

5:06 p.m. it read.

We had to be at the competition by six. Since we were the three finalists and we were coming closer to the end of the season, today we would perform and by the end of the show they'll say who stays and who's out. Shuffling out of my covers; I placed my sock covered feet on the carpet before going down the hall in search of the other losers I called my friends.

I picked up on laughter coming from the living room, going down the stairs I peeked around the corner finding Brooklyn sitting on the armchair while Annabella was at her feet painting her toenails in what looked like a ruby red from where I was standing. I didn't bother notifying them that I woke up, instead walked towards the kitchen, they hadn't even seen me go through.

Making my way to the fridge I ignored the little whisper in my head rudely reminding me that I was looking larger around my stomach area. I wasn't exactly model skinny, the only one who had a thigh gap and small hips in our group was Brooklyn. Flat stomach and big boobs being Annabella. And if you were looking for thighs the size of Asia, curves, and a bit pudgy around the edges THEN I'd be your girl.

Shaking away the insecure thoughts I decided to just eat when we came back. Suddenly losing my appetite, I closed the door and turned around just to almost have a heart attack.

I hadn't even heard Kelly walk in, so seeing her sitting on top of one of the stools just munching on an apple surprised the shit outta me.

"I'm sorry did I scare you?" she asked worry in her voice.

I shook my head, putting my left arm behind my back, I was still wearing my jeans and crop top, but had taken off my jacket leaving my wrists bare.

"Oh. Well I just wanted a snack, are you going to eat something? Would you like me to make you a sandwich or?"

Shaking my head even more, turning down her sweet offer to make me food. My stomach suddenly decided to growl at that moment causing Kelly to give me a skeptical look. Before she could say something, I bolted out of the room running smack into Annabella.

"Shit Lavender!"

I looked down at her, seeing as she was the only one who fell. Offering her my hand, she let out a sigh before taking it and wiping dirt off her butt.

"You sleep okay?" She asked. I gave her a nod.

"That's good. Well look I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I don't know what got into me. Forgive me?" She batted her mascara covered eyelashes at me.

I nodded before stepping forward giving her a small hug. After letting go, she smiled and I walked around her going back upstairs. Seeing that it was already 5:14 I put on my boots again along with my jacket. I was nervous for tonight, but I had a good feeling about this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1K 47
Just another girl who spent her teenage years obsessing over a boy band namely One Direction, using her grey eyes to admire the perfect boys, especia...
455K 8.8K 32
When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel. She watched over them, trying to protect...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...