|TheBigBadWolf&HisQueen|

By Klarolineswife

BEING EDITED - A Klaus Mikaelson/Caroline Forbes Love Story ♡ More

|Chapter One|
|Chapter Two|
|Chapter Three|
|Chapter Four|
|Chapter Five|
|Chapter Six|
|Chapter Seven|
|Chapter Eight|
|Chapter Nine|
|Chapter Ten|
|Chapter Elleven|
|Chapter Tweleve|
|Chapter Thirteen|
|Chapter Fourteen|
|Chapter Fifteen|
|Chapter Sixteen|
|Chapter Seventeen|
|Chapter Eighteen|
|Chapter Nineteen|
|Chapter Twenty|
|Chapter TwentyOne|
|Chapter TwentyThree|
|Chapter TwentyFour|
|Chapter TwentyFive|
|Chapter TwentySix|
|Chapter TwentySeven|
|Chapter TwentyEight|
|Chapter TwentyNine|
|Chapter Thirty|

|Chapter TwentyTwo|

1.1K 51 1
By Klarolineswife

"Good morning gals!" Rebekah sang. It was the day of the wedding.

Stefan was invited by Caroline but he thought best to stay home just in case something went wrong. He was still traumatised, but better after being home for almost a week.

They all soon learned that Ivy's power was nothing to mess with.

Stefan had his humanity on, he still lived at the Salvatore house as it was originally Damon's and Stefan's anyway. Elena was fine with it for a while during his get well soon stage. He had cards and flowers from his closest friends.

Ivy and Charlie were growing at a crazy speed. Caroline, Klaus, Hayley and Elijah were sad that they weren't getting enough time with them as children. Time wasn't on their side. But today the focus was the wedding.

The makeup artist and the hair designer appeared ready for the ladies in waiting.

"Wow, I can't believe my brother is actually getting married. Never in a million years did I see this coming." Rebekah sighed as she slipped on her brides maid dress with the others.

"I didn't think I'd ever marry Klaus." Caroline laughed.

"It's a shame Bonnie can't be here. I'm sure she's looking down on us, she'd be so proud." Elena whimpered.

Lydia was swirling her lavender coloured dress around to catch the perfect selfie, whilst Ivy and Allison were being babysat in the corner by Liz. Liz was having an amazing time; smiling and grateful she'd had this long with her family. She'd lived past her time, the blood was doing its part but it wouldn't work forever.

"Mom. Come and put your dress on, the girls will be fine." Caroline called as she outstretched her hand. Liz huffed and struggled to stand but did so anyway. She grabbed her dress and crept to the bathroom so she could get changed with help from a little privacy.

Caroline hummed as the makeup artist talked to her about her love for wedding makeup. "Oh, yes. I love purple, nude, anything. I love the colours you've chosen. They go very well with the dresses."

Elena and Lydia complimented one another as they poured themselves out some Asti. Caroline's favourite wine.

"You ready girl?" Bonnie whispered as she and Kai stood watching them. Caroline turned, and although she could see nothing, she knew.

"Bonnie's here." Caroline smiled. Elena and Lydia took each other's hands and smiled in the direction Caroline was looking.

"Can they see us? They can't-"

Lydia and Elena rushed to give her a hug once she became visible as Kai stepped back. "I might have arranged something for you..." Kai smirked. Bonnie kissed him lightly on the cheek and thanked him. The girls looked confused. They couldn't see Kai. Caroline wriggled free once her makeup artist had finished and picked Rebekah for her next do over.

"I'm so so grateful for everything Bon. For Ivy, for you being here today. How are you even here?" Caroline said as she fought back tears. She didn't want her makeup ruined after all.

"I had a little help." Bonnie smiled. Caroline smirked back. She was of course overly prepared, which is why she had a spare size eight bridesmaid dress in the back room. Bonnie ran to collect it, Lydia following after her. Liz was pleased to see Bonnie once again.

"Did you all watch the new Mama Mia? I absolutely loved it. I can't get that Josh dylan out of my mind." Caroline purred. Lydia playfully hit her arm.

Finally, when the girls were dressed and ready for Carolines big day, the car that Klaus had arranged to pick her up arrived. Caroline and the girls climbed in with Kol as the driver.

"Hello little witch." He smiled. Bonnie smiled back, it was always good to see him. To see her. Even though they were both happy in their relationships, there would always be a bond between them, a friendship. Kol never removed his necklace.

"We're here." Kol smirked. The girls screeched as they rambled on and fluffed their dressed. Rebekah winked at Kol before leaving. He knew she loved human celebrations, and though neither Klaus or Caroline were human. They wanted a marriage.

Caroline's mom was her maid of honour. As the children were her flower girls and Paige boy. This day couldn't get any better- or so she thought. As she walked down the isle, many known faces smiling, crying, cheering, only one stood out more than the others. His. Klaus, the beast, the horrible human eating, most feared monster, was stood patiently smiling in his black and white tux. His hand out stretched as his eyes locked on hers. His favourite colour. His favourite person. Elijah stood beside him as his best man, as he never gave up through the years of miserable killing and disappointment.

Caroline knew that if she allowed a tear to leak from her eye, her makeup would be ruined. So, she stood next to her future husband and looked at Ivy whom sat beside the bridesmaids. "I love you mom." Ivy mouthed. Caroline smiled and her attention was brought towards the alter. A lovely, beautiful arch was surrounding them. White flowers decorated the fresh green leaves as the pope stood before them. Klaus, being as old as he was, wanted the wedding as traditional as it could be. His eyes lit up seeing Carolines perfect bridal gown, small sequins gave it the recognition it deserved. It matched her diamond ring and extremely high heels that she slayed at walking in.

The pope asked Klaus to copy his sentences as he carefully and clearly spoke the words of wisdom and faith.

"I Klaus, take thee Caroline, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward. For better for worse, for for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health. To love and to cherish. Til death do us part. According to Gods Holy ordinance, I pledge thee my faith, and pledge myself to you."

Caroline smiled and looked Klaus in the eyes as she resited her wedding vows in her head, but spoke as the pope did willingly.

"In the name of God, I Caroline take you Klaus, to be my husband. To have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solumn vow."

The pope took both their hands and placed them on one another's. Charlie stood up with two tiny rings on a velvet pillow. Caroline and Klaus picked up the ring of their loved one.

The pope started with Klaus first. "As you place this ring on Caroline's finger, I ask you now. Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

Klaus slipped on the wedding ring and kissed Carolines hand as he said I do, mostly proudly. The pope turned to her.

"As you place this ring on Klaus' finger, I ask you now. Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Caroline smiled and said I do as she looked straight into the eyes of the man she never thought she'd see this with. As memories of them from the beginning came spiralling into mind.

After the wedding, everyone headed towards the Mystic Grill for an after party. But before Caroline could head off with her friends, Klaus pulled her back.

"Come with me, love." He said, planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

Caroline followed him, twittering around as she had no idea where they were going. They came to a stop and Caroline opened her eyes, a bright smile spreading across her face as she smelt the fresh air and wild flowers.

"Remember this place, Caroline." Klaus smirked softly.

"I-I remember." Caroline sighed, letting go of Klaus' hand, walking around.

"It's the place you took me after you found out I was pregnant. I was a mess, my mother was dying and I thought I was alone. This place, it-it's so beautiful, it made me feel like it was just me and you in a perfect world." Caroline whispered, turning to face him.

He was already one centimetre away from her face. She gasped. Her finger ran down his tux, when finally her hand spread across his chest. Caroline looked into his eyes and leant in. Their lips locked together and he ran his fingers through her blonde hair as he pressed his hand at the back of her head for support.

-

When the wedded couple finally arrived at the Grill, music blasted through the town. The place everyone once called a quiet, normal place just west of Virginia.

'Oh girl, you're the centre of my world. That place in my universe. To me you're every dream I dream. The air I breathe. My everything.

A ray of sunlight shining down. The point my life revolves around. Its like I live to love you girl. You're the centre of my world.'

On the most recent visit to the vampires private doctor, Allison, Charlie and Ivy were seen to be the same age. The doctor, a heretic like the Tribrids and the Bachee, told the parents of the proficy told by an ancient breed. Three powerful children to be born at different ages, yet age together. All three were growing fast, and together. They were now all six years old, and were very intelligent.

Klaus picked Ivy up and placed her over his shoulders as she squealed. "Mom's a Mikalson like us now right dad?" Klaus smiled and replied with a simple yes- of course she was. She was his. Forever. Caroline joined the dancing two and smiled as she drank her White Wine from a crystal champagne glass.

"So, you thought of anywhere to take me for the honeymoon yet." Caroline smirked. Klaus' face turned sour.

"Don't ruin the surprise." He laughed. Caroline winked and looked at Ivy. "You having fun?" Ivy shoved both arms into the air with a yes as the music pumped louder. Caroline joined her friends over near the bar as the dance floor became full of more cocky drunken states.

As the night went on, the children were put to bed in the king sized spare bedroom in Elijah and Hayley's place. The quilt was extra soft and the mate was firm, fit for a queen. Charlie had his own room, so they placed him in his bed as all three set off to their imaginations.

To a new adventure and beyond.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.5K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
122K 3.2K 49
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧, 𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨" 𝖠𝗋𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖯𝗂𝖾𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀�...
2.6K 88 28
Okay guys, so I thought that I'd put together a collection of mini stories and ideas about Stydia in one area and I'll hopefully work on making as ma...
10.6K 437 14
𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑫 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 �...