The Princess || K Project Fan...

By TsuraraSeri

Lacia was an ordinary girl who works at Scepter 4 and fell in love with Munakata Reisi. But everything change... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: The Mission

Chapter 1

576 15 0
By TsuraraSeri

Lacia's POV

Another day at Scepter 4, another day in front of my laptop, so many work I have to do. I sighed. Why did I sign up for this job? I looked at the clock, 12.30. I quickly stood up from my seat.

"Where are you going?'' Asked Akiyama.

"Restroom.'' I said. Honestly, I just want to walk pass the dining hall to see Captain eating food. I just want to see his face. As I was walking to the restroom, I took a glance at the dining hall and yes, I saw him, I saw Captain. I could feel my face getting red but I quickly walked pass the dining hall. I do hope that he didn't notice me, stealing glances at him. I was daydreaming about Captain until someone called me. I know that voice very well. That deep and sexy voice only belong to one and only

.
.
.

Munakata Reisi.

I quickly turned to my back and saw him standing. Did he notice it? Ohhh God. He walked towards me. I could feel my heart pounding like it want to get out from my chest and goes to his chest.

"Do you mind to do a mission? I need you to capture this strain.'' He handed me a file. I opened it. It has a girl photo on it then there's about the girl's data. "I want you, Benzai, Akiyama, and Enomoto to capture this strain.''

I looked at him. "Understood.'' He looked at the window for a moment. "It looks like it's going to rain. Be careful.'' He added. "Dismissed.'' He walked back to the dining wall and I sighed. I put my hand on my chest. It wouldn't stop pounding. I walked back to the office and waved the file. "Akiyama, Benzai, Enomoto, we have work.''

"Huh?'' All of them said it in unison. I smiled and they know it's a bad sign. I handed them the file and each of them read it carefully. "I see this strain might be hard to capture because it can turn you into a child.'' Said Akiyama.

"Anyways, we should get ready, get your saber and I'll get the car.''

"Roger.''

I took my saber and I looked at my phone to see if there's anyone send me a text message but turns out that no one has sent me one. Guess, I wasn't that popular. I quickly met up with the others.

"Who's going to drive.''

I raised my hand. "Me! Me!''

"No.'' Denied Enomoto. "I nearly die when you drove that time. You nearly crash everything you see.''

"Nearly which means I didn't crash anything. Beside it happened long long ago, I'm sure I've improved.'' I crossed my hand and puffed my cheeks.

"Sure..''

"I think Akiyama should drive the car.''

"Whatever.'' I went inside the car. "Let's get this job done.''

Akiyama drove the car. He drove the car so slow, it made me feel a bit sleepy. I was staring at the window and admiring the scenery until my eyes closed itself. I was about to go to dreamland until my head hit the car's roof. "Auch.''

"I saw the strain. Hang on tight.'' Akiyama was driving like crazy. At this point, I was clinging into Enomoto's arm because I was so afraid while Enomoto, I could see his soul floated away from his mouth.

Suddenly, the car stopped. I jumped and fell. Well finally I see someone who drive much more terrible than me. I went out from the car. "Let's talk about the plan.'' I looked at Benzai who took out a map. So Enomoto will chase to her to a dead end while I will guard the North, Benzai the West and Akiyama the East so she wouldn't have a choice except to run to the South. Well I didn't think it would work but boom! It worked. I quickly ran to the South where she should've been. I saw her trapped.

"Surrender now.'' Commanded Enomoto. I saw a light came from her hand. She's going to use her power. I quickly ran towards her from Enomoto's left so she wouldn't hit me with her power and I knock her off using the tip of my saber.

I quickly placed my hand to her chest, to support her. "Wow, we did it.'' I looked to my back and I see a kid between 5 to 7 years old. I widened my eye and I didn't realize that I dropped the strain. I walked toward the kid and hugged it. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO CUTE!" the kid slapped me.

"Cut it off! I'm not a kid.''

"Lacia, how's th-'' Benzai stopped and walked towards the kid, he bent down to the kid's height. "It's pretty dangerous here kid, you should go home.''

"What the hell? It's me Enomoto.'' The kid shouted.

"What?''

"O yeah, the strain has the ability to turn people into children right?'' I hugged Enomoto. "But I don't care. He's so cute.''

"Please let go off me.'' I felt something wet on my forehead. I looked up to the sky, droplets fell from the sky.

Akiyama sighed. "I know he's cute but you shouldn't drop the strain.''

"Sorry, sorry.'' I apologized. "Now, shall we go back? C'mon Enomoto, I don't want you to catch a cold.'' I said as I rubbed my cheeks againts his. I could her Akiyama and Benzai chuckled.

"Don't treat me like a kid.'' He pushed me. It makes me want to tease him more. I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at it and saw a text message.

To: Lacia
From: Tatara
Subject: urgent

Could you meet me in HOMRA bar? I need you, it's an emergency 'ω' )/

I typed back

To: Tatara
From: Lacia
Subject: Re: urgent

Wait, I'll be right there A.S.A.P

I closed my phone. "Go on ahead, I have some business to do.'' I smiled at them.

"Oh, okay. Be careful.'' I waved at them as I saw them went in the car and drove back to the headquarters. I quickly ran to HOMRA bar. He might be in trouble. I need to hurry. I quickly did a sharp turn. I found the bar. I opened the door. "Excuse me?''

"Ah, welcome. Oh my, a member of Scepter 4.'' A guy with purple glasses greeted me while wipping a glass.

"HAAA! A BLUE GUY?" a guy with brown hair came out. He pointed at me. "W-wait a-a..'' he lost his word. "Lacia?''

"Yup, that's me. You didn't forget that I joined the blues right?'' I smugly said.

"Hmph.. I don't want to talk with the blues.'' I hugged him, making him blush. "W-w-w-what are you doing?'' I punched him in the head. "Giving you something like the old days.''

"You know her, Yata-chan?'' Kusanagi asked. Yata was busy rubbing his head, the place where I punched him. I smiled at Kusanagi. "Yep~ we hang out pretty often and of course with Saru too.''

"Ah~ Lacia~ welcome.'' I turned to where the voice came from and saw Tatara. I smiled at him.

"Tch, you act like an angel in front of him, even though you're a de- Ack!'' I quickly kicked him.

"I have something to give to you. Close your eyes.'' I closed my eyes. He's getting closer, I could hear his footsteps. I could feel his breath. Is this what I think it is? No no no, that couldn't be right. He's not going to kiss me right?

"Kay, open up your eyes.'' I opened up your eyes. "Do you like the necklace?'' I looked at my neck and saw a heart shaped pendant with diamond in the center of it. "I- I LOVE IT!" I hugged Tatara and kissed his cheek because I was so happy. I didn't notice that he's blushing.

"W-well happy New Year.'' He shyly said. "Happy New Year to you too.'' I smiled. I felt my phone vibrated and looked at it. "I wish I could stay any longer but I have duty. Bye Tatara.'' I smiled at him. He smiled back. I went out from the HOMRA bar.

"Hm? I thought that you're going to tell her that you like her.'' Kusanagi asked with a smile.

Totsuka's face became more red. "W-what?''

"When's the wedding?'' Anna added.

"Anna!!''

-back to Scepter 4-

"Ah, I'm sorry I'm late.'' I looked at the field, everyone already gathered. They all smiled and Captain approached me. "It's okay, Nightray-kun.'' He looked at me. "You should dry yourself first.'' I shook my head, giving him a sign 'nope'. "I didn't remember that you wore necklace.''

I blushed a bit, remembered the time where I kissed Tatara on the cheek because I was so happy. "Someone special gave it to me.''

"Oh, I see.'' he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Ba-dump

Ba-dump

Heart, please stop. He whispered to my ears. "Then, you should take care of it.'' I blushed then I walked away to Hidaka's side. I don't want to hear his sexy voice, I'm afraid that he would know that I like him.

"Yo Lacia.''

I smiled at Hidaka. "What are you doing?'' I asked.

"I'm going to set a firework.'' He grinned like a child. I looked to my right and my left, trying to find Fushimi. I guess, he won't go to this kind of event, I sighed. "Saru-kun is so stupid.'' I mumbled silently.

"Who's stupid?'' A voice came from behind me, I jumped. I looked behind me. "S-s-saru? Ah, um, no one.''

"Tch.'' He clicked his tongue. "I swear I heard my name.''

"Sorry.''

"Whatever, I don't care.''

I looked at him and he looked at me. It was the moment when our eyes met. He put his hand on my hair and clicked his tongue.

"You're going to get sick.''

"Nahh.'' I denied. "There's no way I'm going to get sick. I'm strong.'' Then I sneezed.

"Don't blame me if you get sick.'' I just smiled at him. Before I could answer anything, I could hear the loud noise of fireworks. Our gaze went to the beautiful firework that's in the sky. I smiled at the moment as I caught a glimpse of Captain. What a fun day.

(A/N: I know it's Jan 5 but I got this idea when I saw fireworks and I was like 'why not?' Lolz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 25 33
I like him, does he likes me back? He likes someone, am I the one he likes? This is what Hashimoto Sumire felt after being close to Sugawara Kōshi fo...
1.4K 47 34
A girl was taken away by her family, who had a horrible past as a child, her whole life growing up hook up to machines that she didn't know. As a chi...
1.7K 77 15
After Haruka chooses to be with Tokiya and Shining Saotome accepts their relationship, the rest of the group of STARISH are in a huge state of shock...
950 31 10
After the death of Mikoto Suoh, Yata and the remaining members of HOMRA are finding it hard to move on. It irritates him but at time like this he can...