The One Who Knew (Jikook/Kook...

By AestheticallyJimin

Park Jimin seemed like an all round average guy. He worked for an average business, lived with an average fam... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

5.4K 240 323
By AestheticallyJimin

"Celebration"

[Jungkook's Pov]
Me and Jimin were both seated in front of a rather tallish man. He definitely had some sort of princely charm about him. For starters he was wearing a light shade of pink jumper matched with a pair of fare coloured jeans. He looked very casual, but the look really made him stand out in a good way.
Firstly his name was Kim Seok Jin, but he already expressed that he'd rather be called Jin when we first entered. He seemed very informal, but still polite and generous. He offered us both a coffee or tea when we sat down, which we both declined kindly. His kindness really surprised me, because linking in with the second part he was the manager of SMTOWN. He was supposed to be our rival, but he seemed to sweet and kind to be a enemy. The only thing that really bothered me about him was the fact that he took a shinning to Jimin. I noticed it as soon as he greeted us. He gave me a polite hand shake, but Jimin on the other hand, he pulled him into a hug, and then whenever Jimin began to speak, his eyes would flicker to Jimin's lips and whenever Jin replied he would look directly at Jimin and not even address the fact that I was sat next to him. I wasn't going to lie whenever Jimin spoke I couldn't take my eyes off him either. It wasn't until I noticed Jin doing the same thing that made me stop staring...It was clear jealousy, I could feel my fists clenching and my tongue rolling to the inside of my cheek...

"So yeah, that's the idea and it would be an honour if we could merge our companies together for this" Jimin finished talking and I was finally brought into reality. I was too busy focusing on Jin watching my Jimin...well not my Jimin, but you know.

"Your honour, oh no, it would be my honour. We would be more then glad to agree to this idea of yours, it's truly amazing. You're clearly a man of creativity" Jin smiled whilst leaning forward in his chair. I furrowed my brow as I watched him smile charmingly.

"Ahh well tha-" Jimin started, but I cut him off with a sharp reply.

"It was my idea actually." I answered back in a monotone voice, making an awkward silence in the room.

"...Ummm so anyway, here's my number for further meetings in the future...and if you need anything else" Jin stood up and handed a piece of paper to Jimin. He thankfully took it with his tiny, cute paw like hands and I just stared at Jin with deadly eyes. I didn't like it. In fact I hated it. At the time I couldn't really understand why, because I thought I should be used to it after all he used to work in a place where everybody loved him, but for some reason it's different...he's different.

"Thank you so much. I wasn't expecting this much cooperation really" Jimin giggled cutely and my heart raced a little.

"Well you seem like a very kind and sweet person, so I couldn't exactly turn you down" Jin chuckled which just made me even more jealous...

"Well we do have one more thing. Jungkook?" Jimin turned to me, but I was still staring down Jin in a frustrated manner. "Jungkook...?" Jimin's voice spoke out again a little louder making me shake my head and realise how long I'd been staring.

"...Sorry, in my own world..." I replied a little quietly.

"It's ok...umm can you show Jin your mockup art of the design?" Jimin asked with a sweet smile. I opened up my bag and searched for my portfolio and pulled it out to the page where I had drawn the logo and mockup design of how the festival would look.

"It's good...but maybe we could use lighter tones, and bring this section in a little" Jin started critiquing my work and I harshly pulled away my portfolio with a sigh.

"Well if we have it too light then it would just be boring concept. We need dark colours to accentuate the excitement. The light colours surrounding it are there to make the main part stand out." I explained, but my tone was very low and you could tell I was a little angry to say the least...

"Yes as my partner says. It will all work out great, and I promise by the time it's over we can go back to being rivals again" Jimin held out his hand as he stood up to shake on the agreement, but Jin batted his arm and before Jimin knew it he was pulled into a hug. I stood back trying to keep my calm as I watched the overly kind Jin wrap his arms around Jimin.

"Don't he silly. SMTOWN and BigHit are official work partners now. No going back!" Jin smiled while pulling back from the hug.

"Sounds good to me, well thank you for your time" Jimin started to head to the door, but before he could reach it, Jin was already stood there waiting to open it for him.

"No, thank you. I can't wait until our next meeting" Jin continued and he opened the door for Jimin allowing him to exit. As I passed through the door he politely nodded at me, but I just ignored him. I knew his game. He just wanted to see Jimin's cute face, he just wanted to hear Jimin's sensual voice and his extremely well toned out body. I wasn't having any of it. Jimin's cute face, sensual voice and toned body belonged to me...but they didn't actually belong to me...Jimin had a boyfriend, it wasn't my job to be jealous, but I was either way.
Once we were out of sight of the building Jimin pulled me to a side and had an unimpressed expression on his face.

"What was that about?" He asked crossing his arms.

"What do you mean?" I replied not understanding what he meant. Jimin just rolled his eyes and looked around to see if anyone was listening.

"Don't give me that. You were rude and disrespectful. Jin was nothing but kind to us in there." Jimin explained and I just sighed shaking my head. "Don't give me that attitude. We need his cooperation" Jimin continued.

"We got it didn't we? Plus don't you think he was being a bit touchy with you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, this made Jimin tilt his head a little and I swear for a second I saw a small smirk form on his lips.

"Maybe he's just that kind of person" Jimin answered before he started to walk towards the car.

"Well I think he liked you...too much" I sneered and Jimin just laughed while he opened the drivers seat door. "What's so funny?" I asked as I climbed into the other side.

"I'm detecting a note of jealousy that's all" Jimin replied whilst turning on the ignition. I was a little surprised he would be that forward...but I liked it.

"So what if I was?" I asked turning my attention to him. I watched him closely as his eyes widened slightly. It was just the reaction I wanted.

"...That's cute, maybe you should send him a text" Jimin handed me the piece of paper with Jin's number on. I just huffed and turned away.

"It's not him..." I mumbled sitting back in my seat.

"What did you say?" Jimin asked whilst pulling onto the main road.

"Doesn't matter" I replied pulling out my phone in frustration.
The rest of the journey was silent. It wasn't really uncomfortable, it was more of me just staring at Jimin's unbelievably perfect face. His skin was so fair and it looked so delicate like porcelain. His dark tainted brown eyes, made me feel all mushy on the inside and his lips...my god his lips were beyond perfect. So full and plump. They always looked so moist and kissable....Oh how I wanted to feel his lips on mine...My admiring had to come to a short end as I started to see Jimin's pink lips moving. I assumed he was talking so I had to concentrate on his voice.

"So yeah, just thought I'd tell you that" Jimin stated, but I had only tuned into half of what he was saying.

"Umm sorry can you say that again?" I asked looking straight ahead of me.

"Our company hold a massive celebration for everyone to come together during the holiday season. You can have a plus one. Of course you don't have to go, but everyone goes and you meet important people which could lead to promotions" Jimin explained and I thought about it for a few seconds before nodding my head.

"Sounds good, but I don't think I want a promotion." I admitted.

"Why? Who doesn't want a promotion?!" Jimin asked a little surprised.

"People who like what they do and who they work with..." I answered simply and Jimin just shrugged.

"I guess so...But you could be doing my job on a different level. Maybe even a higher level" He added before pulling into my apartment complex.

"I'm pretty happy where I am. You're a good boss and work hard. Plus you don't get much higher then your position. If I were any higher I'd be the CEO, but I think you're more suited for that role" I explained as Jimin stopped the car to let me out. Once I had finished he turned to me with a small smile.

"You really think that..? Well for starters I'm not suited to be the CEO, but if that were to ever happen I'd make sure you were my right hand man" Jimin added making me chuckle a little as I opened the door.

"I look forward to that" I simply answered back. I was about to jump out of the car, but then I felt a light and gentle tap on my arm. I turned back and Jimin was looking right at me with his chocolate brown eyes that made me melt...

"Considering we've finished maybe we could go for a celebratory coffee?" He asked and I tilted my head a little surprised by his suggestion. "I mean we did just get Jin to agree. I think that deserves some kind of reward don't you?" He added and I slowly began to get back into the car.

"Yeah...that sounds nice" I agreed before shutting the car door and buckling myself in again.

"Great! Seems as though you leave round here do you know of any good coffee shops?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"I do actually! There's this sweet little place not to far from here. I'll direct you" I smiled and we were back on the road again. This time it wasn't silent at all. We actually had a decent conversation. We mainly talked about me and my life. I didn't mind it, but what I really wanted to talk about was Jimin...I suppose at the time he didn't want anyone to know about his past, but I already knew who he was, I just wanted him to admit it....
He seemed very interested in Hoseok though. He kept asking questions about how we knew each other and how close we were. I was a little confused as to why he was asking so many questions about the relationship I had with him, but then I grew a little suspicious...I thought maybe he was asking because he wanted to know if I was single...But I just passed the thought, because after all, Jimin did have a boyfriend.

[Jimin's Pov]
As we were driving to the coffee shop Jungkook was directing me too, I found myself asking some cautious questions. I wasn't quite sure why I was so interested to know about his and his roommates relationship, but I couldn't stop myself from asking. It wasn't like I was interested in him or his roommate...right...?
Jungkook pointed to a small coffee shop on a corner which I could only assume was the one he was talking about, so I pulled my car into a tight fitted parking spot. We both exited the car and made our way to the door. Before I could open it though Jungkook pushed it and held it open for me to walk in. I just rolled my eyes and thanked him. Once I entered the smell of fresh cocoa beans and tea leaves flew through me. It smelt so heavenly I could have just basked in the smell forever. Then I saw the decor. It was so beautiful. The whole shop was covered with tea lights and extraordinary plants.

"You like it?" Jungkook's voice spoke up and I turned around, my mouth slightly ajar from the shock.

"This is such a beautiful little shop..." I expressed looking around with wide eyes.

"I come here often with Hoseok. We love it here" Jungkook explained before choosing a seat by this small little wood burner. I was stunned by how beautiful this place was. I had forgotten just how much I loved coming to these little shops. I was too caught up in work I didn't care about the little things..."Jimin are you ok?" Jungkook asked with a small chuckle.

"...yeah...I just...I really like this place" I answered sitting down feeling the warmth on my feet from the wood burner.

"I do love this place myself...guess that's why I wanted to bring you here" Jungkook added with a small smile. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but I felt my cheeks start to burn. I had to look away quickly so he wouldn't notice.

"Hmm...the Orange Hot Chocolate sounds nice..." I explained trying to move on from our current conversation.

"Ahh that's a new one for the seasonal time" Jungkook explained.

"I think I'll have that then, a medium sound good to me" I added.

"You might as well go for a large it's only a 20p difference" Jungkook replied.

"Ahh so it is...I guess a large is ok" I agreed with a small smile taking out my wallet.

"Don't worry I'll pay" Jungkook stated.

"No! Don't be silly, I'm the boss" I insisted before handing him some money.

"And I'm the one who was rude today" Jungkook refused the money and I just sighed shaking my head.

"I don't like it, but thank you..." I gave in and put the money back in my wallet.

"I'll go order for us then!" Jungkook stood up and headed over to the counter. I unbuttoned my jacket and pulled my arms out as the warmth from the wood burner was just perfect. I couldn't express how beautiful and cute this little place was. I started to look around again and then I suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar face in the corner of my eye. It was Jungkook's roommate. I watched him as he walked to what looked like the toilets. I was about to call out to him, but he had already entered the toilets before I could. I suddenly saw Jungkook heading back with two large mugs and a slice of what looked like rum cake. "I thought we could share a slice. It looked really nice." Jungkook smirked as he sat down passing me my mug. It was basically filled to the brim with a topping of whipped cream and a segment of chocolate orange.

"It looks delicious!" I exclaimed as I looked at how much of it there was. I looked over to Jungkook's and he had the same size mug as me. His was also topped with whipped cream, but instead of a chocolate orange segment it was a little gingerbread man.

"Would you like my gingerbread man? I don't really like it" Jungkook asked and I just smiled with a small nod.

"If you really don't want it..." I started and before I could finish he placed the little gingerbread man on my side plate.

"Thank you..." I replied before taking a small bite and then I suddenly remembered about seeing Hoseok. "Oh I saw your roommate...Hoseok is it? He was walking to the toilets"

"Oh really...? Hmm I wonder if he came alone then...not like him" Jungkook mumbled.

"Well if he's alone he can join us, I don't mind" I stated, but secretly I did mind. For some reason I just wanted to spend some time with Jungkook, just us two... you know get to know the real him.

"But this is our dat...celebration" Jungkook started.

"Yeah, but I'd hate to think he was alone" I added before I took a sip from my drink. When I looked up Jungkook was staring at my face. I looked around, but he was just staring at me. "...is there something on my face..?" I asked a little worried as I started to wipe my mouth.

"Just a little cream...here" Jungkook pointed to the tip of his nose, so I started to wipe my nose in hope I'd get it. "...come here..." Jungkook leaned forward and took his index finger across my nose wiping up the cream that was staining my nose. He then proceeded to lick his finger so the cream was completely gone. My breath hitched as I watched him slowly lick the cream from his finger. I then realised how long I'd been staring so I had to turn away feeling a little hot and embarrassed.

"..t-thank you" I stuttered lightly holding my mug to my face so he couldn't see the blush on my cheeks. Whatever he was doing to me I knew it wasn't good and I didn't like it one bit...

"No problem!" He grinned, then he used his fork to scrape a little rum cake from the whole piece. With the same grin from before he held the fork to my lips. "Here!"

"Oh...I'm ok thanks" I declined, but he continued to hold the fork in front of me.

"Oh go on! It's really nice I promise" He insisted. I sighed and shook my head still declining. "Please!" He begged and I made a small groaning noise before leaning into the fork and opening my mouth. I took the bite size piece of rum cake from the fork and pulled back. He wasn't wrong, it did taste really good...

"Ok...that is really good" I admitted defeat making sure there were no crumbs on my lips.

"Told you!" Jungkook replied teasingly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I batted my hand slightly taking another sip from my drink double checking if I had any cream on my face again. My attention was brought up again when I saw Hoseok for the second time. "He's over there" I pointed over to the exit of the toilets and Jungkook looked over.

"Ahh I see him...Hoseok?!" Jungkook called out making him jump slightly and turn to us. Once he noticed it was Jungkook he slowly made his way over with a small smile.

"Oh hi guys...Didn't think I'd see you both here" Hoseok started shaking hands with Jungkook and nodding to me.

"Yeah well we came after we had our meeting" Jungkook explained.

"Yeah we came as a kind of celebration" I added with a small smile.

"Oh right, well don't want to intrude on your celebration" He continued.

"Don't he silly. If you're alone you can join us" I politely suggested.

"Oh it's ok. I'm not alone anyway" Hoseok answered, this made Jungkook tilt his head slightly.

"Oh who are you here with?" Jungkook asked curiously and he pointed over to the one table that was near the window. I squinted my eyes slightly and then my mouth gaped open.

"Tae...?" I questioned trying to get a closer look.

"Oh yeah...how do you know Tae?" Hoseok asked tilting his head a little.

"Well...he's my boyfriend" I answered back with a chuckle. Although Hoseok didn't seem to find it funny. Instead he just sorta raised an eyebrow.

"Oh right...Well we're kinda having a date so you know" Hoseok replied sternly.

"Haha! Friendship dates are always the best" Jungkook added trying to lighten the tension I was feeling between me and Hoseok.

"Yeah well you could say that." Hoseok sneered.

"You mind if I just talk to him?" I asked with a smile trying to be polite.

"Actually I do mind" Hoseok retorted.

"Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled a little shocked by his friends behaviour.

"Hobi...?" Tae's voice called out a little confused. Then he came up to our table. Once he saw me he was a little surprised, then he looked to Jungkook, his facial expression began to fall.

"Tae! Am I glad to see you" I started trying to sound positive.

"Sure...Hey Jimin..." Tae's tone was really sad and I tilted my head up to him.

"Are you ok..?" I asked a little concerned.

"Yeah just fine." He replied, but his voice totally contradicted his answer.

"Are you not going to introduce me to your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked and for some reason this made Tae smile a little...

"Oh sorry, Tae this is Jungkook, my work partner, Jungkook this is Tae, my boyfriend" I introduced them both to each other and they shook hands politely.

"Nice to finally meet you" Jungkook smiled sweetly. I furrowed my brow a little confused at his words.

"Oh you've heard of me?" Tae asked with a smile forming on his lips.

"Of course. Jimin here never stops talking about you" Jungkook replied and Tae's expression lit up just like that, but the thing is I hardly ever mention Tae. I only mentioned him once and that was the first time Jungkook tried anything...was he trying to save me or something.

"Awwwh ChimChim! You really do tell people about me..." Tae squealed slightly turning to me and I just laughed awkwardly.

"I guess I don't realise how much I talk about you..." I scratched the back of my neck with a small smile.

"ChimChim?" Jungkook mouthed to me and I just shrugged it off.

"This is Hoseok. He's one of my closest friends..." Tae smiled to Hoseok and he slowly took a step forward.

"We already met actually. Earlier today!" Hoseok's energy was suddenly back again and instead of his furrowed brow he was smiling like crazy.

"Oh really! How?" Tae asked curiously.

"Well Jungkook is my roommate" Hoseok answered.

"That's such a coincidence" Tae chuckled messing with his hair.

"Well it was nice seeing you both here" Jungkook started. "It was nice to finally meet you Tae...I can see why Jimin's with you"  He finished before he let out this half hearted smile.

"Thank you..." Tae bowed his head to Jungkook before looking to me, but I was too busy watching Jungkook nibble at his bottom lip...I heard Tae choke a little which made me avert my attention up at him.

"Oh umm...Bye Tae, I'll see you back at home" I stood up and headed over to him. I just wanted to give him a hug, but he pulled me into his lips instead. I pulled away and looked straight back to Jungkook who just averted his gaze from us. I felt a huge gush of guilt and I couldn't understand why...

"Love you" Tae added.

"Yeah...you too" I simply replied before rushing back to my seat. They both waved to us before heading back to their seat. As I watched them sit down I turned back to face Jungkook who was just staring down at his hands.

"So that was Taehyung..." I started with an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah...he seems really nice. He certainly loves you" Jungkook looked up with the same half hearted smile as before.

"Oh he is really nice...that's why I love him I guess" I nodded before finishing my mug of hot chocolate.

"You guess?" Jungkook questioned.

"Well you know what I mean" I added sitting back in my chair.

"Yeah I think so..." Jungkook replied finishing his drink. There was an incredibly awkward silence between us for the next 10 minutes maybe. I hated every second. I knew I had to end it..

"Looks like we're both finished" I stated the obvious, immediately regretting my easily observed statement. Suddenly I heard laughter and when I looked up Jungkook was chuckling.

"You do make me chuckle..." Jungkook continued to laugh and I couldn't help myself, I started to laugh along even though I didn't know what was so funny. His laugh was just contagious.

"I don't...even know...what's funny" I struggled to talk as I was laughing to much.

"It's you!...y-you always stating the obvious" Jungkook explained holding his stomach as he cackled loudly. His laugh only made me giggle even more. It was like an old man cackle...

"Oh god...your laugh...Ow...my jaw is starting to hurt" I wheezed.

"You're wheezing!" Jungkook cackled even louder.

"Hey! It's not easy being wheezy!" I continued which only made us both start up laughing again. Eventually I felt everyone's eyes judging both me and Jungkook for laughing so loud.

"I think...I think we should go" Jungkook admitted and I nodded holding my stomach in pain from laughing too much.
We both chuckled as we exited the coffee shop and into my car. I sat back trying to calm down but it wasn't working as I was laughing more then ever.

"Make it stop...it just hurts..." I started to moan as the pain was beginning to pull on my hip muscles.

"Same here..." Jungkook turned in the car seat to face me and I just fell into him. I couldn't control my body as the laughter wouldn't stop. I leaned against him and then I felt a light grip on my waist, which made my heart jump slightly. I could feel Jungkook's heavy breathing against my neck, making my laughter calm down. It didn't take long before we were both silent and the only thing I could hear was Jungkook's breathing. I didn't want to move...I was comfortable. Even though I could feel the hand brake digging into my thigh, I liked how Jungkook was holding me. I hesitantly began to look up and low behold Jungkook was looking down at me. I gulped as we made eye contact. I didn't know what to do. My lips slowly parted as I saw Jungkook lowering his head. I didn't know what to do. I was just letting it happen. I had no control. He was so close, I could feel his warm breath against my lips and I began to pucker up. My head was screaming, screaming to pull away, but, but I just couldn't.
Next thing....

[Authors Note]
Heh heh heh heh heh!
I left you on a cliff hanger! Oops, no going back now! What's gonna happen?!! Lord knows, cause I don't even know myself 😂
Anyway just wanted to say again thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it and to be fair I'm really enjoying writing this. Jikook has kinda become my life now, not gonna lie!
Last thing look forward to the next chapter! I promise I'll make it good for you! I know I'm not the best writer, but I'm trying my hardest 😂
Love you all! Thanks again!!

P.s. I have no idea when the next chapter will be published. Hopefully sooner then later ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.3K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
220K 12.4K 40
This is a story where Jungkook finds himself lumbered with a very lost, damaged and adorable boy. Jungkook is the kind of person who keeps himself t...
67.9K 3.5K 23
❝you were supposed to protect me, but now look who's protecting who my bodyguard.❞ Jeon Jungkook the mysterious hot strong and popular guy, hired the...
4.3K 175 12
Jimin is an ordinary guy who lived most of his life in France. With his parents divorced and living in different countries, he travels a lot. But whe...