You Stole The Heart Of Mafia...

By harshita95

Why fate have done this to me .. why my life turned so much that I cant do anything to make it as it was befo... More

my family means everything to me .
her kindness made his heart melt
how can she talk to me like this
nowhere to be found
first official meeting
charity event
her life
his desire for her increases
kidnapped
my love for you is more then anything
why you are afraid of me
you can't escape me ...
authors note ...
disturbance
wedding preparation
wedding
wedding part 2.
wedding night
authors note
broken..
authors note
passed out..
regret ...
distant
authors note
breakfast with the beast
authors note
caring husband
family ....
missing her ..
authors note
authors note
a/n
after a long time ...
authors note ..
saying thanks is more difficult then i ever thought..
sad note ..
efforts
authors note
someone from past decided to made its entry in present..
good news ..
getting closer
authors note .
announcement
sad news
irritated
new one his revenge
your old friend
celebration getting spoiled ..
check out
why
Your Blessings Are Needed
My Life

convincing her parents..

5.4K 212 3
By harshita95

Arjun's pov..
When I decided that I will meet anamika's parents .. I wasn't thinking anything much what must be the consequences what will happen after that ? I never thought about that because for me right now my princess was more important..
With my mindset I just reached at her house then I press the door bell button it was open by a lady who must be in  her late 40's..
She was looking at me with question mark on her face ..
I know I m weird and the most weird thing is I didn't said even a word after the open was being opened..
I was busy in thinking what should I say ? And I was even busy finding some similarities between my princess and my mother in law..
No doubt they were similar but my princess was little different then the lady Infront of me ..
My princess has a little cute but sharp edge nose ... Her brown black big doe eyes.. her little chubby cheeks and most prominent her pink lips...
This lady was also fair as my princess the eye color was different as this lady was having perfect brown eye colour .. this lady has a little big nose then my princess ... But still I have a intuition that she is my mother in law. .
Beta who are you ?
Hello .. .
Laata. ..  what happened who is there ?
I broke out of my thoughts hearing a manly voice.. it must be her father..
Laata nice name mother in law I just smirked as I was complimenting my mother in law in my mind ..
Mister who are you ? And what you want ?
There stood my father in law He must be  in his 50's ..
A grey black hairs. ..he was little dark with a prominent big nose ..eyes whole black. but he was is also different then my princess .. is my baby adopted my her parents ? 😓 No that can't be a possibility because when I searched about her and her family I didn't got such kind of news.. let it be when I kneely observed what caught my attention was both of her parents were having curly hair .. oh she got her perfect curls because of her parents ...
That's cute ..

I think he is mad .. he is continuously thinking about something and smirking or sometimes smiling ..
Dad I think we should call police or mental asylum..
Shut up Amogh what are talking about look at his clothes he is looking decent .. he must belong from a good family don't judge anyone so fast..
Both of you stop your decussions.. her dad somewhat yelled at her brother and mother
Hmmm there she is my princess who is laying on the bed and trying to check my patience level .. and here I am trying to convince her parents but still didn't made any move .. as her mother and brother are already assuming things about me .. but yes I will do what I have to do .. that is telling them the truth and convincing them to come and meet there daughter ..
I just cleared my thorat and extended my hand Infront of her father ..
I am Arjun ..
And I am your son in law ..
What rubbish you are talking about..
My daughter is in at her research institute.. she must be trying to invent her research.. don't talk such things about her or else I will kill you young man. .
Hmmm father in law is just in hurry to kill me funny isn't it ? 😏
You heard me right sir I said in bold and loud voice so that he may get the idea that I am not a ordinary man..
What do you mean you are my son in law ? Where my princess is now ? Just tell me now you bastard..
He really said me bastard or was it joke fucking hell I am the mafia king and anamika and her family insults me like I m nothing but trash..
Let it be I need to keep calm I don't wanna loose my princess..
Calm down sir she is safe with me at my sorry at our home .. I want you to explain some things ..
You her father started yelling again her mother cut him off and came Infront of me ..
Stop it anamika's baba .. ( anamika's dad ) you she turn at me ..
You please tell me where my precious daughter is ..Just tell me where she is.. .. when she turned I noticed her eyes were moist due to tears .. she was crying .. the way she pleaded to me for her daughter my heart break into million pieces..  really she must love  her alot that she is pleading me to tell her where her daughter is .. all she needed right now is to know about  her daughter's whereabouts..
Ma'am I will tell everything and I wanted to tell everything and sort out but you all need to be patient till I complete what I am about to say. . and keep yourself calm ..
OK come inside and have a sit ..
We all went and seated on a sofa ..
I was seating in the middle sofa chair her dad opposite to mine her mother and brother were standing behind her father and her mother was keeping her one hand on her husband's right shoulder whereas her brother was doing the same thing with his left side..
May be to keep him calm ..
Hmmm where should I start..
Start with the location where my anamika is now you fool .. her father somewhat yelled again..
I must have said it loud .. but fool .
He is trying to make it difficult for me ..
It's not easy to maintain your patience when you are a mafia king.. yes I have very less patience level and  short temper problem ..
I told you before also that she is safe with me .. then why are you asking again and again about her location why don't you give a chance to complete what I am about to say
Because you are not telling me where my princess is and it makes me angry to the extend that I want to hit you hard in the face ..
I just smirked again.. he won't even be able to hit me even once I m always quick and fast in my moves I am a trained street boxer .. and I have been trained with various aspects .. shouting boxing were not a big thing for me .  I think I need to tell them my identity first so that he will atleast be quite and listen to me after all who won't be afraid to see a mafia king Infront of them..
I silently got hold of my gun and placed it in front of them ..
I haven't done anything just placed it the coffee table which was there
And they were silent isn't it is funny they are already afraid ...
For 2 minutes they are all silent just looking at the gun and me .. and finally her mother broke the silence..

What you have done to anamika ? Who are you in real ?
I am arjun the most feared mafia king  they all gasped by the sudden shocking truth..
What you have done to anamika her mother was on the verge to cry again
I have not done anything to her ma'am
After all she is my wife..
After seeing anamika it was like love at first sight for me ..
I was unable to work I was unable to eat sleep so I made my mind that anamika will be mine I wanted to take it slowly with her but when I seen her with some other guy I immediately killed him and got married to anamika yes I blackmailed her by saying that I will kill all of you if she don't get married to me..
And without thinking anything she said yes ..
Believe me sir and ma'am I love your daughter with my whole heart I will always do anything just to make her happy I will die hundred times just to make her smile I know my fault is I married to her without her and your will but I was helpless I was unable to breath without her and the thought of her getting married or envolved with some one else was killing me inside deep down.
HOW DARE YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO MY DAUGHTER..
You blackmailed her bastard and my poor little child got trapped in your trap😬 I will kill you I don't care whether you are mafia king or not
..
Her father was a real man I should agree that as he was still yelling at me even after he got to know about my status as mafia king even after the gun was still placed on the coffee table Infront of him he was afraid but not that much I think as he was still fighting for his  family

Sir I apologise for my fault that is blackmailing her for getting married.. but if you are trying to say that it was my fault to get married with anamika then you are wrong
BECAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME
SHE IS MINE
MY GIRL MY WIFE MY BETTER HALF I LOVE HER MORE THEN MYSELF SO I AM NOT GUILTY FOR GETTING MARRIED TO HER..
After my sudden outbrust they all were shocked there eyes were wide shock was evident in them but they didn't said anything..

After coming back to there senses her mom just started to moving her hand on his shoulder in up and down manner as in trying to calm down her father ..
Anamika's baba whatever happened has happened now we can't do anything about it what is better in this situation is accept the fact and try to move on with that ..
Mr. Arjun I want to know about my daughter and even want to meet her
Her mother said in low straight tone

Yes you can infact I came here to invite you people to visit our mansion so that you can meet your daughter and even check on her as she is not well now
What happened to Didi ? Her brother didn't even let me complete my sentence .. his response was so immediate that I know how much he must be concern about his sister..

She has fever and she is unconscious..
Oh my god my Bacchi ( my daughter)
Aunty can you pack your necessary things so that we can go and meet my wife ..
Yes yes beta I am about to do that
Yes laata pack our things we are gonna meet OUR DAUGHTER her father somewhat yelled the last part to indicate that he still thinks anamika as his daughter not my wife
But it doesn't bother me anymore
As my goal to come here has been completed..

Recap ended ..
Present day..
After seeing anamika and her family the love in between them made Arjun feel alone lonely as he never felt anything like that ..
Yes Kareem chacha ammi was like his family only but still the love which was present in between anamika and her family was something which was not really present in between arjun and Kareem chacha and  ammi
It was so obvious the fact that if anamika is hurt her family will get eventually hurt ..
The bond which they shared were alot complicated for Arjun to understand..
Somehow he thought that such kind of relationships can make you weak as you will die if your loved one is not there you will suffer even if your loved hurt it's so obvious and people will always know about your weakness..
But some part of him always thought that he still wanted to have such kind of love and he is starting to feel such kind of love for anamika as he was ready to die for her he was ready to do anything just to protect her just to make her smile ..
And he even did what can make her smile what can make her happy that was letting her meet her family..
He Lowered his ego his insecurities his fear Infront of her happiness..
And that's what people do when they are in love ..
Arjun has understood this that he love anamika to such an extent that he was ready to set the world on fire if she won't stay by his side if she won't be with him ..
Arjun was in his study room trying concentrate on his work ..
Anamika's pov.
My mom dad my brother they are here..
Oh my god I still can't believe but why I am sleeping idiot when I should meet then and talk to them after all I have not seen them for a long time
I was about to get out of my room after getting refreshed but stopped in middle when ammi came to room
Oh anamika I am so happy that you finally got the opportunity to meet your family..
She squealed like a college girl hehheh I just laughed by seeing her
Ammi I am so happy I cried alot you know after seeing them I am so confused how they all of sudden came here how they got to know about everything like address of this Mansion about my health condition
Oh why you are confused my dear isn't it is obvious that Arjun did it all just to see your smile just to make sure you are happy ..
No it's not at all obvious the fact that he was the person who did all this to me  who tried to keep me away from everything from my loved ones  won't do such thing just to make me happy
He must have something going on his mind..
Anamika how can you think something like that..
Trust me Arjun don't won't anything he just wanted to see your smiling face
And he tried his best to make you happy then why don't you thank him rather then thinking something negative like this
Oh she is right Atleast I am meeting my parents after a long time and it's because of him he made it possible
I think I should say atleast a thanks to him ..
OK ammi I will say don't worry
She grin after hearing that and went out..
I went downstairs to find my parents but eventually stopped Infront of his study room
Should I say thanks to him or not ? 😕 I was thinking but I was confused he was the one who caused all the trouble but then even he was the one who made efforts and finally I was able to meet my parents  ..
Oh god what should I do please tell  me
Anu ..
I turned back to see my mom calling me oh what she will think about me ? What will she think she doesn't even know that I am here to say him thanks ... Hehehe silly me..
Mom I was searching for you all only ..
Oh really then beta why you were standing Infront arjun's study room?
Mom I telling you the truth then why you are asking me this question ?
Because I know what were you about to do ?
And what was the thing I was about to do mom ?
I don't want to explain it .. you were always the one who understood everything by your self I will just say  few things which will help you to take your decisions..

Anamika it's not necessary that if somebody does something bad to you then the person is bad by his heart or nature sometimes the situations are such that they  make you do such things
you can't bleam the person for your whole life ..
And even if some one is wrong you can't stay angry on them for your lifetime life is short don't waste your time on showing emotions like anger hate disgust ..
I always taught you no matter what happens never loose your sanity always stay calm have patience and always believe in love
You can win anything in this world with your love ...Mind my word beta anything
And that anything is not specific object it can be even  a heartless person .. And you show your anger without any hesitation you show your hatered without any hesitation then why can't you say a simple  thank you  if someone does something good for you  ..
It doesn't take anything much rather then two words and your whole heart
To say thank you ..
Now  BEST of luck ..I am going in kitchen ..

Does she really encouraged me to say thank you to Arjun ? How can she solve my each and every problem ?
Why does she has to be so perfect ?
Anyway I think I need to say thank you to beast ?
I was about to knock on the door I gathered all my courage to do so but the moment my fingers touch the wood door it got open by one and only one Mr. Arjun ..
Oh god what should I say now my all gathered courage has gone in drain ..
His eyes never left mine whereas I am staring at the floor like idiot ..
God help me from this embrassing situation...
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys I need your support for my story ..
Vote love  comment and follow me
Hey wait for the next chapter and see if she says thanks to him or not ?
Or she will again avoid him ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 4.6K 7
(Available on Novelcat mobile app and website) She is a very simple and innocent girl. She is a type whom every parent would be proud to have as a ch...
2M 63.1K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
31.2K 1.3K 26
The story is about rich dangerous heartless mafia Jeon jungkook who is rich af and his family's do mafia businesses Jeon jungkook is cold hearted to...
454K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...