A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Nobody but me.
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

New Year

1.8K 61 33
By KimmiePines

Ye this sucks.

Anyway, Happy New Year, guys! Thanks for completing my whole year. Let's make this year more awesome!

Enjoy~

◆△◆△

"Dipper, it's finally starting!" You tell your boyfriend as the both of you and other residents in Gravity Falls stand on the grassy ground. You are all bundled in winter clothing because it's pretty windy today.

Mayor Tyler had adressed the town to gather for the New Year celebration and now you're all there. Blubs and Durland took care of the cannon while some took care of the fireworks.

Tyler Cutebiker stands in front of the crowd. "Folks! I wish you all a happy new year! When the countdown is finish, we all set match to our fireworks. You can all also go get some fireworks for your own too; those lightsticks that sparkles when you light 'em. Now, let's start the countdown!"

All of you cheer and count.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" 

The police officers blow up their cannon and the ball flew up to somewhere else. Manly Dan, Toby Determined and other people light up the fireworks, which cause them to fly up to the air and explode. The people stare in awe as others cheer.

You, Dipper, Candy, Grenda, Wendy and Mabel went to have some sparklesticks (idrk what to call them but it was what Dipper had in the episode, "Not What He Seems" when they were playing with fireworks) and light 'em up. You even heard Stan grumbled, "This would be more amazing with my illegal fireworks."

You all enjoyed the colors in every fireworks and the sparkles in it as you snuggle closer to your boyfriend.

You turn to him. "Happy New Year, Dipper."

He smiles and kiss your forehead. "Happy New Year, Y/N." Dipper leans again for a passionate kiss. You kiss back, smiling in content, as you start a new year with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.6K 40
Cross-posted on Fanfiction.net. Patrick Pines is just another average 16-year-old boy. He like video games, old B-movies, drawing, and reading. He wa...
28K 1.1K 30
When young preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the hidden town of Gravity Falls in Oregon to spend the summer with their great uncle Stan, th...
56.2K 1.6K 52
Please be warned! This story is pretty old and written by someone with limited writing experience! You have been warned. Hey Gravity Falls fans! If...
462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...