arranged marriage with my bul...

By ohtozaki

⏤♫ "you don't always get to choose your lover," [high school lovers; series #3] More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHOR NOTE \\ MUST READ!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
author note please read
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
SEQUEL?!
sequel is out!
NOTE!

Chapter 7

3.7K 118 4
By ohtozaki

Author POV:

Jungkook awoke from the bad dream covered in sweat, I love someone else was the words that stuck on his mind. Tzuyu was staying at her parent's house for a while so I was pretty lonely. He reached over for his phone on the cold coffee table by his bed.

Jungukie🦋🐰: Hey, are you still awake?

Tzu🐶: yes, why I am okay are you? what happened? 🥶

Jungukie🦋🐰: Nothing calm down okay? I guess you care about me <3!

Tzu🐶: well i have to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jungukie🦋🐰: Correction: You want to

Tzu🐶: but i dontttttt

Tzu🐶 SENT YOU A PICTURE

Tzu🐶: me on a bad day, im beautiful!

Jungukie🦋🐰: Correction! you try to be... 

Tzu🐶: and i succeed, im going to bed btw

bye jungkook 💕

Jungukie🦋🐰: You look beautiful btw ..

Seen - 3:24am

JUNGKOOK POV.

Really? Did she leave me on seen? I may be dramatic right now but I am sick and tired of her being so cold. Can't she realise she can't be acting this way when we get married? I do so much for her, I am literally sacrificing everything for her. 

Can't she appreciate me? I just can't do this. Maybe if I ignore her she'll stop and realize she loves me.

It hurts too much, and I guess it wouldn't be bad if I try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
18.1K 1.2K 22
Silent night, unholy night All is chaos, nothing is all right Don't say a word Don't make a noise Or he'll hear you And make you his toy Sleep in hea...
191K 6.9K 54
Nightmares can give a glance of your reality. A story by Ami Gusia~
471K 9.9K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.