From The Depths Of Hell

By BethWorthington

*Very old writing!!* In need of editing and completely re-jigging. Raum Samael knew he was different. Knowin... More

From The Depths Of Hell [~BoyxBoy~]
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
| Sequel |

Chapter Five

15.1K 530 88
By BethWorthington

                Reuben was cuddled into my arms as we watched the news headlines, three more teenage boys dead. In our area, all had the same looking appearance, around the same ages. Trusting my gut instinct I decided that they weren't just killing for the hell of it, they were looking for someone.

Someone with black hair, blue eyes, around seventeen/eighteen years old. Wow, I just described myself, I tensed. "Holy crap" I blurted, Reuben looked to me immediately, "What's wrong babe?" he asked his eyes wide fear crossing through him.

I shook my head, "Nothing, I'm just worried for your safety" I announced which was mostly true. I pulled him into my chest and he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck, "I'm worried for you" he whispered. So am I baby, so am I.

"Baby, I’m going out shopping. Stay indoors ok?" Reuben's mum ordered coming in the lounge while filling her purse. She looked to me then gave me a look of 'protect my son' then she kissed his forehead then mine and left the house.   Reuben then released me and pushed me down flat on my back, he positioned himself in between my legs. I looked at him curiously.

"I want to take you" he whispered. I laughed, "Other way round, no way are you sticking your juice box in my perfect virgin as-" I froze remembering I wasn't a virgin in the ass anymore, Angelos took it. I froze then looked to Reuben to see him staring at me curiously, "Are you ok?" he cooed.

I nodded then sat up and rubbed my forehead, Reuben caught my hands, I looked to him then he gently entwined our lips. Our bodies pressed to one another’s, his slender fingers ran up and down my muscular body, my hands cupped his ass and brought him so his legs wrapped around my waist. He started grinding into me; I groaned then felt as his fingers slid up my shirt raking up and down on my abs. I allowed him to take off my shirt in an instant then I leaned into him more making his back press onto the sofa, smirking knowing I had him where I wanted him I slid my hand down his pants grasping his hardening member. His back arched in pleasure. 

 "God, you're so sexy Reuben" I moaned out and he smirked then our conversation ended. I grinded into him, feeling myself straining against my boxers. His grasped my bulge through my trousers then squeezed, I put my head back groaning in pleasure.    I opened my eyes to see Angelos stood there, my eyes widened "Holy fuck-" I fell off Reuben, he looked down shocked but confused at what happened, he looked to Angelos and Angelos put his hand up in a surrendering mode.

"I apologize, I didn't mean to interrupt but the door was unlocked and I'm here to talk to Raum" Angelos said smoothly, his eyes met mine and something flashed through them and was quickly gone, my eyes widened and my throat ran dry.  Reuben looked from me to Angelos who was now looking to the ground, "Are you cheating on me!" he shouted which made both my creation and I jump.

"W-What, of course not Reuben" I said my eyes wide, he stood up then corrected his outfit. I grabbed my shirt then put it back on quickly.  He looked to Angelos, "Have you two fucked?" he demanded. Angelos looked back and forth between me and my soon to be ex-boyfriend, I shook my head frantically in Angelos' direction while he shot a confused glance back.

"Fucked?" he questioned. Oh god, he was so innocent and new to these terms.

"Yeah, you know. Banged, Made love, sex" Reuben seethed, the last word caught Angelos' knowledge, he looked to the kid, "We only shared body heat"

Reuben's eyes widened then he looked to me, "Sharing body heat, huh?"   I sighed then rubbed my forehead, what a shit situation.  

Angelos' eyes suddenly widened and he looked around, I was curious then I felt the floor vibrate, Reuben squeaked "Earthquake" and leaped into my arms totally forgetting the situation before that. I kept him close. "Get down" Angelos warned, I dropped to the ground pulling Reuben with me, suddenly all the glasses of the windows heck even vases smashed inwards towards Angelos. I gasped. Angelos leaped over the sofa then protected me, he groaned in pain, I watched as blood trickled and formed a pool of blood beside us. "A-Angelos" I gasped.

"Raum Samael, we've come...to kill you" a voice echoed through the room. I tensed, Reuben looked to me and I looked away, around the room for anybody but there wasn't.  Angelos grunted as he stood, "Go" he yelled.   I shook my head, "No, not without you" I hissed.

He looked to me about to protest, "Reuben, grab his other arm" I yelled. Reuben trembling did as I said then we dashed out the back of his house and into coincidentally, the forest which lead up to Rosemary Hill.

We got about halfway then we stopped behind this large tree trunk; out of breath.  Reuben and I set Angelos down on a rock which was placed in front of the tree. He winced, I went behind him and helped him slide off his jacket and shirt, Reuben in front of him gaped at his muscles as his shirt was hitched over his head.  Shards of glass were in his back, I bit my lip. "...Angelos"

"Don't worry, I'll do it" he said with a weak smile, I stared at him then shook my head. "It's not physically possible, let me help you"

"...Half an hour" Angelos stated. I blinked confused then he gestured to the sun, the warmth. Half an hour till sun-set, till I was vulnerable.   "It's enough time" I hissed then went on my knees in front of his back, tugging on a shard he hissed in pain. I gulped then trembled. I closed my eyes then tugged on the piece, Angelos cried in pain as his blood trickled out of the wound. 

-

My nails turned blue as I pulled out the last shard, I fell onto my bum, Angelos spun on the rock then took me in his arms, he looked to Reuben, "Come here. He will die without the warmth" , Reuben was hesitant before coming over and hugging me as well, I could still feel the heat escaping my body. I shuddered then my lips were brought to Reuben’s, the heat of his mouth was intoxicating. I clung to him and Angelos more.  I felt drowsy all of a sudden, I pulled back from kissing Reuben then gently rested my forehead on his shoulder,  “Angelos” Reuben gasped.

Angelos rushed into my parted legs then gently grabbed my face and scanned me, “Master” his voice was stretched and now fading. My vision limited.

“Raum stay with me” Reuben blurted, I groaned. “I’m just…sleeping” I replied my voice becoming faint at the end as I succumbed to the darkness which was slowly crawling from the back of my mind.

 [Was going to end the chapter here but then I thought, that’s too mean because it’s proper short so here is the extension of the next chapter to this chapter o_e? …Understand XD ]

 ~

“You do realise that he could have died and do you REALISE the situation we would have been in?” a woman’s persistent voice woke me.   Ever since I met Angelos I seem to be blacking out quite a lot.   Opening my eyes I took in my surroundings, dark room, drips of water heard, looked cold but due to the amount of blankets I had sprawled over me I couldn’t really be sure.

Following the trails of voices to a corner where stood a pretty woman and Angelos who were growling at one another.

“Sorry to interrupt but…where am I?” My voice made them both freeze, the woman looked to me and gasped, she ran over then dropped to her knees her hair which was tied back draping over her right shoulder.            “Master Samael” she took one of my hands then brought her lips to it. My eyes widened in shock… what the hell?

“…Um”

Angelos walked over, his outfit changed, he wore some tight black jeans and a black turtleneck with some comfy looking black shoes, he had his hands snuggled into his pockets. Damn he looked good and his eyes were back to their normal unique colours which made me smirk.

“Welcome back to consciousness master” he gave me a warming smile.   I blushed in response which made him smirk, wow he’s become a bit of a bad boy. Raum likey.     “Your human acquaintance was dropped home though he will have to come with us when we travel…” the lady announced which made me stiffen.

“No, Reuben stays. I don’t want him having anything to do with this” I demanded. She squeaked leaping away as my tone of voice increased, I bit my lip then sighed dropping my cold gaze.

“We can’t leave him here, you’re going to disappear off the face of the earth master and he saw the attack, knows about me…it’s too risky thus he must come with us or, he dies” Angelos stated. My heart stopped then I dropped my head in my hands thinking this over,  I love Reuben so I don’t want him having anything to do with this. He will get injured…I can feel it.  A hand fixed itself on my lower back, I shuddered then looked to see Angelos sat beside me.

“Angelos, you didn’t ask permission to touch him” the woman barked at Angelos’ ‘illegal act’.  I shook my head, “It’s fine really. I’m nothing special so you can do whatever”

Her eyes widened and she pounced in front of me gripping my hands tightly, “You’re nothing?, you’re the savior…you’re the hero, you’re the answer to life itself” she blurted which made me flinch in shock and horror. Angelos discretely pulled me away from her in a protectively way.

She cleared her throat then stood up and sorted out her outfit. “I’m going to go sort some things out, Master you must be hungry, Angelos take him to where the food is, stay safe and ‘Long live Lucifer.’” She exited the room, long live Lucifer…huh?

“What does-”

“Her name is Nazia, our lor-your father’s best healer, she was sent here along with me and others to ensure your safety until you return, there are some who don’t say ‘Long live Lucifer’ like me because I among others are not creations of your father, but from you. We respect you more as our leader than the high lord.”

“Wait, I thought you said I only created you” I blurted.

“You only created me indeed with your own touch while the others are sort of duplicates”

“Wait, there are copy images of you” Damn, more than one sexy Angelos.    He shook his head, “All of us have unique appearances seeing as that was your plan from the start, to give us life. The high lord extracted that information from your touch which is in me and they were able to create others without you having to do it.”

My jaw dropped, “So I’ve been used?”

“You have a very unique perspective on things Raum”, my heart clenched at the use of my name, I covered it up by laughing awkwardly,  “Well it’s true.” I huffed.

Angelos stood up, “How about we fill your stomach?” he suggested which sounded good to me, I leaped up then a sudden breeze made me freeze, I looked down to see everything flaunting about, squeaking I crouched hiding everything. Angelos gasped appearing in front of me crouching down too.

“Master, what’s wrong?” he asked. I frowned, so not helping in this situation child.

“Please…could you get me some clothes?”

He then noticed my nakedness then stood up and went to a pile on the other side of this cave like place, he came over to me then held them out. I took the pile, I found the boxers first and slid them on.

~

“So where is this place?” I asked my creation as we walked down this hall. “Tunnels which lead underground the town, they also go into the mountains which is where we are now though”

“Underground tunnels?”

He nodded then gestured to his left, I followed his gaze to a crumbled part of the tunnel, I went to it then looked through, it looked out onto the town.  “Wow”

We continued our walk then finally I heard a ruckus of voices. Angelos let out what sounded like a growl.  He walked ahead making sure I was behind him.          “What’s going on?” Angelos demanded.

“Angel baby. Don’t get your thongs in a twist, we’re just playing what they call…strip poker” a voice sounded.  Thongs, strip poker?

I poked my head out around Angelos taking a look at what was going on. There was about eight guys sitting around a table in the middle of the open spaced tunnel. They each had beers beside them, one took a swig before placing it back down, belching and picking up his cards again. 

“Sorry you have to see this master” Angelos announced loudly then looked to me as he sidestepped exposing me. I scratched the back of my neck then looked to the guys to see they had frozen, one with a bottle to his lips, eyes wide. They each dropped whatever they were holding then appeared in front of me within a second on their knees. I blushed.

Too much attention, especially seeing as they were very good looking. “You’ve adapted to how ‘humans’ are I see” I announced. They looked up to me. “Master, they were deployed here last year so they have spent a fair amount of time here to adapt” Angelos threw that word at them like he was spitting.

“We apologise, we accent any form of punishment master” one blurted, trembling. I shook my head, “I would never punish you. Look I just heard who and what I am…well partially. Please don’t be scared of me or ask permission to touch me and all that. I want to at least try to be normal” I gushed.

They stood up looking to Angelos then to me and nodded, “Yes master Samael”

I slowly walked passed them to the table and tapped the table, they watched me then I looked to them and smirked. “Bet you I can thrash your asses” I hissed.

Smirks slowly broke out on their faces and they sat back down where they were sat previously,

 “Bring it on…Master

I feel so proud of myself, I actually rid of my laziness to write this !! c: I’m such a good author. X’’3 Yes you’re all probably scoffing at how terrible I am but whatever. >;D Turn that frown upside down or no ‘woot woot’ with Raum and Angelos… :’’’’3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 1 19
Being one of the unlucky ones to not receive an ability in a world where everyone holds one, Keith thought he would be distanced from everyone, until...
55.1K 1.1K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
199 66 44
(Hello hello :D please note that this book is very old by now and it's very bad (the plot is also very bad and basically nonexistent, which you can t...
999 1 35
Killhar is a wonderful place, if one disregarded the population of mystical beings running rampant in the towns. Well, they used to run rampant. Now...