Demon child-Book one complete

By Loving_Darkness

Sandy smith, a seventeen year old girl, is about to experience more then just your average birthday party. Sh... More

Demon child (Chapter 1. The disease begins)
Chapter 2. ( The beginning of pain and suffering)
Chapter 3 ( The tale of Wolfia )
Chapter 4. ( The rebirth of a demon child )
Chapter 5. ( Suger and salt don't mix )
Chapter 6. ( Blood, Death, And Zombies )
Chapter 7. ( The end draws near )
Chapter 8. ( Rise of a demon child )
Chapter 9. ( The story of Sandy )
Chapter 10. ( The battle begins for thee )
Chapter 11. ( The lightning dragon and demon of darkness clash )
Chapter 12. ( The betrail of friendship )
Chapter 13. ( The rise of power returns to thee )
Chapter 15. ( The betrail of a lover )
Chapter 16. ( Lips unspoken )
Chapter 17 ( The forbidden fruit )
Chapter 18 ( Twisted soul, darkened smile, welcome in a demon child )
Chapter 19 ( The lost tail of a hero )
Chapter 20 ( A slap in the face from realization )
Chapter 21-part1 (Darnilious's Revenge)
Chapter 21-part 2 (Sandy's Revenge)
Chapter 22. (The demon's are out)
Demon Child Notes. (Post Chapter Information)
A demon child update

Chapter 14. ( The secret of the demon of nine tails )

238 1 0
By Loving_Darkness

Chapter14.

The secret of the demon's of nine tails!

Nicolanda Lightning.

June 12, 1492.

"Every human has their limits. Sometimes they can even go past their own limits to save others. But as I looked at everyone around me, I knew that the human race was getting more and more weaker by each day. We were the smartest of many species and even out thought others. We are the perfect design by god, but we are looked down upon. I know I have no reason to say this but every human has their own demon's to battle. I have fought my own but never get to rest. It is only 1492, but I can still predict where this is all going to go. But until then journal, I wish you pleasant sleep."

I pondered over what I had read for a bit. She seemed wise in her words, but if she was born only six years before the date she must have only been ten years of age at the time of writing this. And as I thought, her words were right. The human race had become weaker by the day. That's when the darkness set into their minds and hearts. I had continued reading.

Jamison S. Lightning.

August 27, 1560.

"My dear wife, Nicolanda, has died a mysterious death. Such as my brother and sister. Our daughter, Samantha Lightning, and son, Smith S. Lightning, are with me now. I have never before heard of such a thing as a family journal. But after reading some of the things written in it, I think I understand it now. Born and raised in eastern London, I learned the value that was family. War had broken out and had taken control over every part of the world, making everyone sit on the edge of their seats. But The world is a sad place, but can also be filled with joy. She is gone but she remains with me always. Good night book of wonder, we shall get along just fine."

Nice introduction, maybe when I write in here I will start with a strong beginning and story. "Ms. Smith, can I come in?" I knew it was Jeff, the main man here, he was a shy man but he could be strong when people needed it most. "You may, just reading the journal." He came in, intrigued about what I was doing. I showed him the book, he looked confused. "Why is it all in gibberish?" I looked back down at the book. It looked fine to me. I flipped it over to read the words 'Only the eye's of the Lightning family may read the books contents within.' I sighed in frustration. "Well, maybe I could just read some of it to you." His face gleamed with excitement.

I looked at the clock, it was seven in the morning. I was still tired after getting ten hours of sleep. I looked over at the journal, it was flipped on a particular page. The page was a golden brown, it was more unique then the other pages. It read...

The secret of the demon's of nine tail's.

Wolfia M. Uchiha.

May 1st ,1898.

"Normal lives happen for a reason. To be born without a purpose is to be not living. My family was murdered, and for what reason. But me and my brother got by. We lived normal lives but something about us was different. Well me anyway. My real name is Sara Marie Uchiha, I was twelve years old when my family died. I am fourteen now. A one year older then my brother, but we have another brother. He was the one who killed everyone, living no one spared. His name is Derek L. Uchiha. He is the murderer who still is living. I had the chance to kill him, to see him leave the world like my parents did. But no, I'm not that kind of person. People know me as ninja of our small village. We were the sky village, hidden in the trees for protection from invading ninjas. But we could handle ourselves with no problem. I thought I was the only one that was a freak, the one with a curse mark and a demon. But I was wrong. Several people had what I had, one of them including Hotocu. He was the hidden bloom villages number one prankster of the clan. Never serious. They were our rivals, but we would always beat them with ease. Me and my brother were transferred to squad 14, with two hidden bloom and hidden sky. Things weren't going to go so well. So we fought a lot and did things we wouldn't normally do, but we got along just fine. We were even forced to move into the village. It was a lot bigger than ours was. But anyway, to my knowledge of the demons. One of nine tails is a demon of a wolf shape. It is much more stronger and destructive then the demon fox. It being much older and wiser then the fox demon, it had more Status in the world. But it now belong to my family as it's brother now belonged to Hotocu. But I've said to much already. Tomorrow will have more information on them both, the back story of them and my family..."

It was one of the longest story's I have ever read. But it wasn't finished. Time was losing itself again. I decided to leave the other chapter alone and hid the book. I couldn't trust anyone with it. Sometimes I couldn't even trust myself.

(More to come, for you rabid readers. And I know it's short and it doesn't give enough information on the demon stuff but I'll post another X chapter on it to explain more.)

*Lava_city*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 973 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist @YARomance Undiscovered Book of the Month (January 2024) Featured on Wattpad's HighFantasy, StoriesUndiscovered (May 2023), Dange...
308K 23.4K 70
❝You and me, darlin', we're gonna have a whale of a time...❞ Shortly after her sixteenth birthday, Tamsyn James has her first encounter with the Fae...
94.9K 3.1K 83
"This is the story of Hazel..a tale I tell to others...a tale not many know of.. Such a loving child with her brother. So bright and full of life. Y...
14.3K 397 94
The light interacts with the darkness. Blood is to be shed. All eyes are upon the Blood Moon. Link's a vampire hunter, attempting to kill any vampire...