The Lone Survivor

By thatspecialteen

"You sure he's here?" "Yeah, I'm sure. Can't you smell him? And haven't you heard about the young leopard shi... More

Chapter 2 - Our Little Leopard
Chapter 3 - Liliana
Chapter 4 - Human
Chapter 5 - Lukah
Chapter 6 - Flashback
Chapter 7 - Alone
Chapter 8 - Taken
Chapter 9 - Experiment
Chapter 10 - Back In Captivity
Chapter 11 - Home
Chapter 12 - The Escape
Chapter 13 - New Family
Chapter 14 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Letter
Chapter 16 - Coming To Terms
Chapter 17 - Gaining Forgiveness
Chapter 18 - Not Again
Chapter 19 - Lukah's Return
Chapter 20 - The HTL
Chapter 21 - Believe
Chapter 22 - The Lost Village
Chapter 23 - Apologies
Chapter 24 - The Search
Chapter 25 - Lost
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.5 - Guilt
Chapter 27.5 - Home
Chapter 28 - Zion's Recollection
Chapter 29 - Please Remember
Chapter 30 - Reality vs Forgery
Chapter 31 - Never Give Up
Chapter 32 - Zion's Book
Chapter 33 - Curiosity
Chapter 34 - There's a First Time for Everything
Chapter 35 - Hunger
Chapter 36 - Feed
Chapter 37 - What Happened?
Chapter 38 - Better Off Dead?
Chapter 39 - Apology Accepted, Trust Denied
Chapter 40 - Trust No-One
Chapter 41 - We Created A Monster
Chapter 42 - The End Of It
Chapter 43 - All Night Long
Chapter 44 - Heat
Chapter 45 - Zion's Choice
Chapter 46 - Closure
Chapter 47 - Nothing Lasts Forever
Chapter 48 - Forever Family
Incredible Artwork

Chapter 1 - I am Fabian

96.8K 3K 1.3K
By thatspecialteen

Here I am again... throwing myself into a new book with no preparation or planning whatsoever xD

For some reason, y'all requested a bxbxb book with twins, so here you go since I love you guys so much xD (That means INCEST, incase you didn't pick it up 🙈) And, like in all my short stories, there will be some mature content ^^

Also, a leap is a group of leopards just so I don't cause any confusion >.<

Description, title and cover may change later, and I will try to update at least every 3 days. Enjoy!

Fabian's POV
It's been almost five years since my leap disappeared.

They left no trace, no trail. Whilst I was sound asleep, they vanished. They didn't even leave me a note. Nobody was left behind but me.

I still live in the house I used to call a home, I still traverse the echoey halls that used to be filled with playful laughter and warmth. All that's left now is the ghost of how things used to be, an empty shell of what once was a happy home. But I couldn't find it in my heart to move on with my life, I can't let go of the past.

Letting go seems more painful than holding on.

My parents were head of the leap, and I miss them the most. They're the reason I know something strange happened that night, that they didn't all leave me behind on purpose. I was their only child, and they loved me so much, a love that I returned.

I used to be a confident, outgoing person. But now I'm just a ghost of who I once was. I crave more than anything for somebody to love and cherish me, but most of all, my leopard craves company. Companionship.

I haven't dared venture close to a town or city in years, I survived by hunting for my own food out in the forest. Since my pack went missing, I've only come into contact with animals and werewolves, but the latter warned me to stay away. That a shifter like me wasn't welcome on their turf.

It's been a lonely existence since that day, and I've not spoken with my human voice in five years, nor have I changed into my human form in all that time. There was no need for me to be human, so I just stayed as I was.

Currently, I'm curled up on my parent's old bed, staring at the wall. It gets awfully boring, being all alone. The only time I'm not bored is when I'm eating, washing or sleeping. Other than those times and the rare runs I allowed myself, the hours dragged by. Not the mention that this house is huge. Back when the leap were here, there were over 100 of us. Now there's just me. Leopards tend to prefer solitude, but us leopard shifters are still partly human, and find comfort in being with others.

Suddenly, I was alert. I listened hard, trying it decide if my ears had deceived me. But when I heard the same sound again, I knew I had to be true.

I definitely heard something I haven't heard in years.

A human voice.

I closed my eyes, trying to locate the source more effectively. I finally managed to deduce the voice was coming from the back entrance, and it wasn't a voice, it was two voices.

What are they doing here? Nobody had been here since the incident, not even burglars.

I crept out into the corridor, making my way to the top of the stairs and crouching down, where I knew I'd see the humans if they decided to enter the building.

"You sure he's here?" One of the voices asked the other.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Can't you smell him? This whole area smells absolutely divine. And haven't you heard about the young leopard shifter who's been spotted around these parts? Talk is that he's the lone survivor" the other voice responded.

"Mm, now that you mention it I do smell him. I haven't had the pleasure of tasting the sweet nectar that is leopard blood in a long, long time, brother" the first voice hummed.

It didn't take a genius to figure out they were talking about me, and that they knew I was here.

One of them opened the back door slowly, and walked into the house. My whole body tensed as a gust of wind made their scent hit my nose. So that explains their conversation. Not humans.

Vampires.

I should have realised sooner! I'm not safe here, I need to go, now! Mother warned me about vampires, that they would hurt me, that I mustn't trust them! That leopard blood was irresistible to them...

At that moment, I honestly thought my life was going to end. The vampire looked up, his red irises locking with my own eyes. He grinned at me, the dim light showing off his deadly fangs.

"I found him, brother" he said calmly, not breaking eye contact with me. And then another, identical figure came into view, his eyes trained on my cowering form. But I couldn't break eye contact with the first man, it was like I was stuck in a trance...

"Grab him. He's coming back to the clan with us" the first spoke again, breaking me out of my paralysis. I knew they'd be on me in a heartbeat if I were to run out into the open forest, so I did the first thing that came into my head.

I darted out of the corridor and under the bed as fast as I could. Dark, small spaces have always been a source of comfort for me.

"Zion, I think he's scared" one of the voices said softly. I heard the other scoff, before a red iris came into view, seeming to cut through the darkness underneath the bed.

"Come out, little leopard. You can't stay under there forever" the other voice mocked. "You needn't be afraid of my brother and I. Just come out nice and slowly and shift into your human form, there's a good boy"

I did indeed come out, but not nice and slowly. I pushed one of my feet off the back wall and sprang forward, propelling myself towards the open door...

But I was too slow. The other vampire slammed the door shut, causing me to skid to a sudden halt. I turned around again quickly, aiming to get back under the bed, but again, I was too slow. The one who had been looking at me under the bed was waiting.

He blocked my path and threw a blanket over my head, disorienting me. Unsure what else to do, I shook furiously, trying to dislodge he obstruction. I heard them both chuckle, before one of them picked me up.

"Wow, he's awfully small and light for a leopard shifter" the voice exclaimed a he pulled the blanket back so I could breath. I struggled in his arms, but in my heart I knew it was useless.

My mother had told tales of the physical prowess of vampires, and how they overpowered us in pretty much every way imaginable. They overpowered almost every species imaginable, save for the demons and in most cases, warlocks.

"Quiet down, little leopard. You have no choice but to accompany us now" the one holding me spoke softly, lulling me into a calmer stare. I think I prefer this one, whatever his name is. I haven't heard it mentioned, but I know the other one is called Zion.

"Hm, I kinda like his feistiness though" the vampire named Zion said. "I'll bet he's a real freak in bed" he added, to which his brother shot him a glare.

"Zion! We came here to take the boy in, not scare him half to death!" The one holding me growled. "It's the least we can do after our parents..." he trailed off.

"Yeah yeah. I know why you wanted to find him. And although I was against this idea at first, I have to admit I wouldn't mind a cutie like him accompanying me to-"

"Zion"

"What? If his leopard is this cute, imagine his human! And he's gonna be naked when he changes back, so I'll get a full body view of his unclothed glory! Sign me up so I don't miss the show!"

"Zion!"

"Fine. Let's just go already. The boy is filthy, so that's the first thing we need to do before we take him to father like we promised" Zion said, turning on his heel to leave.

I looked up at the vampire holding me, desperate to know his name. But I couldn't ask, and he wouldn't understand if I tried...

"My name is Chase, my little leopard" I told me with a smile, seeming to understand what I wanted to ask. "Please excuse my twin, he's a little... obnoxious, and forward with what he wants. But I'd be lying if I told you I don't desire the same things that he does, little one"

I could only stare back, a little curious. At first, I was afraid. I've not been in touch with anyone for a long time, and I've never come face to face with a vampire. But the feel of another being's body, the sound of another's voice, was enough to calm me. And the fact they purposefully came looking for me made my heart sing in delight. Somebody actually cared!

Don't misunderstand me. I don't trust these men, not one bit. But I need another's company, and that's what they're offering. Well, not exactly offering, as they're giving me no choice. But I don't really care at the moment.

For the first time in years, somebody is holding me with the care that I have craved since my leap left me all alone.

__________________________
New story! I haven't (as usual) planned this out at all, but oh well we'll see where it goes xD

Any feedback is welcome, especially since this is the first chapter >w<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 1.5K 134
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
26.9K 1.1K 52
She was seated next to the window seat. Strangely, I've been seeing her every day on my way to work, either in the morning or at night, either crossi...
40.6K 1.6K 14
Isaac Sirius Black was the son of Marlene McKinnon and Sirius Black, all his life he had to live with people looking at him with disgust in their eye...
13.6M 411K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...