Just a Façade|| ✔️

Par heresurramenbro

[TG Various x Ghoul!Reader] (f/l) (l/n), as known as Purple Phoenix by the CCG. Rebellious, flirtatious and... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Info About The Characters
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 1 1
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N (Important!)
A/N (Another sorry!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Ayato's Ending
Kaneki's Ending
Hide's Ending
Alternate Ending
A Year And A Half

Chapter 2

9.9K 238 194
Par heresurramenbro

 *edited*

Read the note at the end of this chapter, it's important! 

______________________________________

Yoshimura had given you a break to buy some stuff, so you were about to leave Anteiku, and to come back later. 

You changed into your usual punk outfit and left the 'staff only' room. You were about to open the door, when it opened to reveal a tall girl who apparently was the exact opposite to you.

She had kind, purple eyes behind her glasses, purple hair tied in a low ponytail and she was smiling gently. She was wearing a white, long dress with flats.

Obviously you felt that she was a ghoul. And if you weren't wrong, she was that ghoul called 'Binge Eater'.

She smiled at you and let you exit the door, then she bowed gently. You just nodded. 

You started to walk down the road, when you heard your name being called. 

"(f/n)-chan!" you turned to see Hide jogging towards you and waving. 

Pushing away the impulse of groaning out loud, you put on a smirk. 

"Oh, Hide~were you following me?" you asked with an innocent voice. He caught up with you and scratched the back of his neck. 

"Hehe...I saw that you were going somewhere, so I thought that maybe I could've walked you"

"Aww, what a gentleman...I'm lucky to have a person like you"

Hide blushed at your statement. 

"So...where were you going?"

"I was going to buy some clothes, I don't know if you would like to come. I know for sure that it's boring for boys waiting" you lied with a plain face. 

"U-uh! No problem! I'm in" Hide said blushing once again. You noticed and your smirk grew. 

"You're blushing. What a dirty mind you have" you said. Hide blushed more. 

"W-what?!"

"Chill, I was just joking" you winked. 

~Time skip at the shop~

You had picked up some clothes to try:
A tight, black tank top, a pair of bloody red, high waist shorts, and black boots with heels. You looked at your reflection in the mirror and smiled sadly.

How did I end up like this? 

You let out a sigh and finally opened the curtains. 

Hide looked up at you and blushed. He immediately stood up and placed his hands on your shoulders. 

"You look very good in it, please buy this" he said looking straight into your eyes. You were tempted to laugh, because his statement looked more like a plead.  

"I told you that it would've been boring. Anyway yes, I'll buy this" you said matter-of-factly. 

He sighed in relief and you got back into the changing room. 

After you bought your new clothes you stepped outside. Now it was late in the afternoon. You were about to speak when Hide's phone rang. 

"Sorry! It's Kaneki!"

You nodded. 

"Hey, Kaneki...what? You got a date with that Rize? When?...Well, I don't know where the amusement could be in a library, but good luck!" with this, he ended the call. 

Kaneki got a date? 

"Hey! I didn't know that Kaneki had a crush! Who's the girl?"

"A certain Rize Kamishiro. It's the girl you met when you were leaving the Anteiku"

For a split second your eyes grew big. 

She's a ghoul... She's the Binge Eater! But Kaneki doesn't know it!

You stayed silent for a moment, causing Hide to tilt his head to the side. 

"(f/n)? Is everything alright?"

"Yes... just thinking" you reassured him. 

Shit, this is bad... 

"Well, too bad I have to go back to Anteiku now. See ya, Hide~" you sang, waving casually. 

"Bye!" Hide waved and you started to walk towards Anteiku. On the road, you looked down. 

Too bad I met you today, Hide...I guess I'll buy some books by Takazuki-sen another day. 

​​​​
~Time skip~

You finally finished your shift and left Anteiku.

Exiting the door, you threw your head back slightly and breathed the air around you, enjoying the freedom.

You decided to go to the library, since you couldn't get there before, so you decided put on a long black hoodie, covering your head with the hood as a 'disguise', you liked to think. Obviously it was just a precaution, just in case you met someone who knew you. Hopefully it wouldn't have happened. 

You should've known how irony worked. 

When you arrived, you started examining the books which were set beyond the window to attract customers; your knitted brows lifted up when you finally saw the book you were looking for, and raising your hand, you lightly touched the window with the tips of your fingers. 

You were suddenly snapped out of your little trance, as you spotted two familiar figures. 

Kaneki and Rize. 

Shit! 

Covering your face more with the hood, as much as possible, you stepped into the library, hoping than neither Kaneki or Rize would notice. Kaneki's eyes landed on you for a second and your whole body froze in the spot. You felt his eyes on your form long time enough to make a drop of sweat run down your temple to your neck. 

But then his stare left you, and Kaneki went back talking to Rize. 

Shit! Was their date today? It's still bright outside... Kaneki, be safe...

You looked for the book you wanted and bought it, before quickly getting out of the library. 

"Phew" you sighed in relief and went home. 

_
The next day you woke up after sleeping for two hours or something: worry couldn't make you sleep. You turned the TV on. 

"Breaking news! Yesterday night there was an incident that involved a boy and a girl. The boy is now in the hospital, while the girl is dead"

You turned off the TV and sighed. Things like that happened every day. 

You changed in your usual uniform and went to Anteiku. 
After a while the door swung open. 

"I guess I should welcome you to Anteiku...so, welcome to Anteiku!" your voice came out with a hint of sarcasm, and you didn't turn around. 

Someone was panting heavily, so you finally turned to face who had just entered. 

"(f.../n), you are a friend of Kaneki's, aren't you?" Hide said panting. 

You raised a brow. 

"Yes, you could say that, why?"

"Did you see the news today? Kaneki was the boy who was involved!" Hide blurted out. You widened your eyes, a wave of guilt washing over you.

I knew it... I could've done something! 

But then another thought came up in your mind. If Kaneki was with Rize, that meant that Rize was dead. 

So the famous 'Binge Eater' is finally dead. 

You thought, smirking internally. At least Kaneki wasn't eaten. 

"I thought that you had to know..." Hide said. 

"Yes, thank you, Hide" you said.

Hide widened his eyes at your sudden change of behaviour, but he decided that it was because you were worried. 

"So...do you want a coffee?" you asked. 

"Yes"

After a while you brought him coffee and sat across him. He took a sip from his coffee and sighed. 

"He doesn't even want anyone to visit him" he said with sad eyes.

You placed your cheek on your hand, your elbow on the table, and looked out of the window, with a frown. 

Hide stared at you, and then spoke. 

"Y'know, Kaneki talked a lot about you, since he met you the first time" he said and you turned to look at him.

"Actually, I think he didn't describe you very well. He said that you were like him, sweet and a bookworm. No offence but I don't see that kind of person in you" he said smiling.

You sighed. 

"That was me a lot of years ago. I've changed" 

"I see. I should tell you, after he saw you yesterday, I can tell that Kaneki was a bit upset about your changes"

"Well, I'm sorry for him, but I was seven. Now I'm sixteen and I've grown up. It's normal that I've changed" you said, looking bored. 

I'm sorry Kaneki, I have to do this. 

"You're sixteen? Don't you go to school?" Hide asked. 

"Nope"

"Haha, I should've known it" he said patting your shoulder.

You smirked. 

"Don't you have school today?"

He widened his eyes. 

"Oh, shit! My lesson!" he stood up and ran out.

You sighed and picked the cup, but then you noticed that he hadn't paid. 

He seemed to remember too, because after a second he came back panting with the money. 

"I was about to call you" you said. 

He nodded and muttered a 'see ya' before rushing to his university. 

After a week, Kaneki's POV 

Flesh, flesh, flesh, flesh...

​​​​​

My mind couldn't think straight and that word was running around over and over. I had completely lost self control, it was as if I was looking for the thing I had longed for my whole life.

A sudden scent hit my nostrils, making them go wider, and my eyes widen. Something in my brain had just clicked. 

What is this amazing scent... It's familiar, it looks like... Yes!  My mom's cooking! 

I started running towards an alleyway, where the source of the scent came from, drooling, hopelessly attracted by the oh so missed scent which was making me lose it. 

When I finally turned the corner I saw...

A ghoul.
Eating a body. 

My shock at the moment can't be described with words. 

"T-this was what...b-brought me here?" I whispered to myself, tears running down my cheeks.

Tangled feelings of shock, denial and disappointment in myself were too much to bear.

The ghoul turned around, noticing the nuisance who had just interrupted his 'meal', we could say. He let out a heavy sigh.  

"Hey, are you okay there? Listen, I don't really like the idea... but I'll share some of this with you...take this" the ghoul tore an arm of the corpse and handed it towards me. 

"N-no..."

Before I could get my shit together and go away from there, there was a snapping sound, and the ghoul's head wasn't attacked to the neck anymore; Another tall ghoul with glasses came into my view, his eyes glimmering a bright red colour. Before I knew it I was pinned against the wall, his hands on my throat. 

"What do you think you're doing in my area? And why do you have only one red eye?"

"I...I didn't know...this w-wait your area..."

"I hate when someone steps in my territory-" the ghoul was cut off by a feminine voice. 

"Your territory? Now that Rize is dead, this territory will be shared with all ghouls who can't haunt from themselves" I looked to the source of the voice, to see a girl with blue-purplish, short hair. I recognised her, she worked at the Anteiku. 

The ghoul released me and I sat on the ground, massaging my throat and coughing. 

"Touka" he growled. 

The girl I guessed was Touka attacked him, making deep cuts all over his body. 

"The next time I'll go harder" Touka advised, her eyes red from rage. 

It was at that moment I heard another familiar voice. 

"Ne, Touka-chan why didn't you kill him?"

Your POV 

"Ne, Touka-chan why didn't you kill him?" you asked Touka. 

Her face turned into one of rage. 

"We aren't like you. We don't kill if we don't have to!" Touka exclaimed in an harsh manner. 

Inside, you were hurt. But you couldn't afford to show it on the outside. 

So you just wore the best smug smirk you could pull off.  

"But you're powerful, and he would've killed you, I know it for sure"

"Shut up!" 

You sighed. She didn't like you at all, only because you were from Aogiri.

Then you noticed someone crouched against the wall, and you approached him, thinking he was one of the ghoul's clique and that they were just having an argument. Maybe since he was weakened you could've killed him easily. 

Your intentions all changed when he looked up at you and your eyes met. It took longer that two seconds for your brain to completely process what you were seeing. His eyes were wide open, and showed both terror and shock, but also sadness and relief at the same time. 

"What the...?" words caught up in your throat. 

You looked at Kaneki, whowas drooling. Then you noticed his eyes. 

"Whoa! You are a one-eyed ghoul!" you exclaimed. 

"Gross" Touka muttered. 

"Ne, Kaneki, do you want it? Otherwise we can finish it" you said, pointing at the corpse. 

He raised his hand but then he stopped himself. 

"I don't want to! I can't eat one of my own kind! I can't! I'm not like you! And I thought you were human too!"

He talked while crying. You sighed. 

"If you suffer that much...eat" you said. 

"(f/n), let me do it" Touka said and you got up. Touka picked a piece of flesh and threw it into Kaneki's mouth. 

He puked. 

"What can I do now! Tell me, please! My life is screwed, now!"

At his last words your and Touka's glare hardened and Touka snapped. 

"Screwed? SCREWED?! Look at us, then! If your life is screwed from now, ours was screwed from the start!" she shouted.

You kept your glare. 

"Touka, that's enough" Yoshimura appeared out of nowhere. 

"Kaneki, right? Come with us"

~ Time skip brought to you by....
The Iwatobi Swimclub in their swimsuits! ~

A lot had happened. Yoshimura brought Kaneki in Anteiku and offered him help, like he did to you. On the other hand, Kaneki had to work there as a waiter. Since then, he always wore a medical eyepatch. 
Since that night, you hadn't talked to each other. Yoshimura had explained you that Rize's kakuhou was transferred into Kaneki, so he became an half ghoul like. 

Now there you were walking randomly in your free day and listening to music. Passing by an alley, you abruptly stopped as you smelled something. 

Blood? 

You rushed to see where the strong smell came from and stopped, horrified by the sight. 

There was Kaneki, crying and sobbing loudly, muttering things to himself. His clothes were soaked by blood and his (or her) kagune was spread out. Then you noticed that he was crying over a body. Getting a better sight you spotted strawberry blonde hair. 

Hide... 

And then you spotted another body hanging from its head, but you couldn't recognise it. 
You regained your composure. 

"Ne, Kaneki...since you're a man, you shouldn't let a deceased bitch take over you" you said, leaning against a wall, your hands struck in your pockets. 

He looked at you, finally noticing your presence. 

"H-help me...I-I don't w-want to e-eat him..." he looked so helpless you felt like looking at him with sadness, but you just shook your head. 

You sighed and walked towards him, pulling him up. Then you threw him against a wall, knocking him out. 

"I'm sorry Kaneki, this was the only way to help you" you said as you picked Hide up. You called Touka and told her about the situation, so that she could bring Kaneki. 

The next day Kaneki had woken up and remembered everything. He had a talk with Yoshimura, so you had decided to not eavesdrop. 
Downstairs, there was Hide, waiting for non other that his saviour. 

"(f/n)-chan! I wanted to thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he began, dropping on his knees. 

You sighed. "No prob. Now, I know that you have a better sight of me, from the floor, but stand up. We wouldn't want too many customers to look at us, would we?" you said, smirking and looking down. He gulped and blushed, immediately standing up. 

"N-no!" he began rambling and waving his hands in front of his face. 

"Hey, (f/n)-chan-Hide?!" Kaneki appeared from upstairs. 

"Oh, hi Kaneki, I came to thank (f/n)-chan for saving us from the incident, and to see her of course" Hide said winking at you. 

Kaneki gave you a confused look. 

"What inc-" you cut him off, placing an arm around his shoulders. 

"Well, Kane-kun, you should be happy that at least you aren't dead, mhm?" you said grinning. 

"O-oh! Right!"

Phew. 

It mentally hurt you to act and speak like that, but you couldn't do otherwise, there was no other choice. 

"Yeah, we were lucky! I heard that Nisho-senpai is still in the hospital" Hide exclaimed, clueless. 

"Y-yeah..." 

"Well! I have to go, now...Se ya, Kaneki, (f/n)-chan..." Hide waved and left the shop. 

You let go of Kaneki with a huff. 

"Be glad that I interrupted you" your serious expression intimidated the poor boy. 

"Y-yes" 

You nodded and turned around, but as you began you step forward, fingers circled your wrist, causing you to shot Kaneki a questioning look. 

"I...I want to talk to you..." he admitted, hanging his head low. 

______________________________________
Second chapter out! 
I have a few things to tell you so read this please:

- Ayato is gonna appear after a few chapters, for now the story is gonna be a Kaneki x Reader x Hide, but then I promise that I'll add Ayato. 

- Since I didn't read the manga, I don't know what happens after Tokyo Ghoul root A. Due to this, I'm gonna change the plot at the end. 

- Obviously I'll make three different endings. This means that... 
HIDE WON'T DIE IN THIS STORY! 

I bet you all are happy that he doesn't die, because if I were you I would've been! 
I hope you read this because it's really important, see ya! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.8K 1K 59
WARNING : VERY BAD WRITING !! • ken kaneki x female ghoul ! reader • BOOK 2
1.8K 80 6
Ghouls...... Creatures that look like humans but instead of eating food they eat human flesh to survive. They live amongst humans and hunt to feed an...
30.2K 919 10
The girl couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him, He was beautiful to her even with the colour red decorating his body. His hair was like snow. Wa...
4.9K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.