✔️Compliments (Taekook)✔️

By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook runs into a boy named Taehyung and after the conversation they had, he gets complimented everyday. ... More

Prologue
Compliment #1: You're Beautiful
Compliment #2: Your Smile
Compliment #3: Your Lips
Compliment #4: Your Nose
Compliment #5: Your Eyes
Compliment #6: Your Ears
Compliment #7: Your Hair
Compliment #8: Your Skin
Compliment #9: Your Shyness/Blushing
Compliment #10: Your Hands
Compliment #11: Your Arms
Compliment #12: Your Legs
Compliment #13: Your Style
Watching Jungkook Undress
Compliment #14: Your Abs
Let Me Touch You
Compliment #15: Your Backside
Epilogue
What!?

Give It To Me

1.5K 81 54
By arayofsunshine99

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Jungkook's POV:
We slowly walked to my apartment. I wanted to take as much time as I could to get to my place. I was scared and had a lot going on in my mind.

Taehyung was walking behind me as usual and I could feel him staring at me. I was starting to get self-conscious because of it.

We finally got to my apartment. I slowly grabbed the doorknob to my place. Before I could open it I felt Taehyung grab me from behind. I just froze.

"If you really don't want this, tell me. I won't get mad at you," he said to me. I turned to face him. "No, I want this. I really do. I'm just really nervous. This is my first time," I told him quietly. He just smiled at me.

"You're cute," he said as he opened the door for us and dragged me in. He closed the door and dragged me to my bedroom.

As we got into my room, he closed the door and turned around to look at me. The look in his eyes, made it seem like he wanted to eat me.

He walked up to me and kissed my lips. It was a slow kiss at first, but then it got pretty heated. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly let him in.

I felt his hand go in my shirt and move up my stomach. We finally pulled apart to catch our breaths. He looked into my eyes, with a huge smile on his face.

He then grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of my body. He slowly started to kiss down my stomach until he got to the waistband of my pants.

He took his hands and unbuttoned my pants. He then unzipped them and slowly started to pull them down my legs. When they were down to my ankles I stepped out of them.

He came back up and hovered over me. He grabbed me and pushed me down onto the bed. Then he walked towards me while taking his shirt off.

As he got to my bed, he took his pants off and left them on the floor. He then climbed onto the bed and straddled my waist. He leaned down and connected our lips once again.

He then moved from my lips to my ear and bit down on it lightly. He moved down to my neck and peppered it with kisses. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He then started to suck on my neck. I let out a low moan. He kept sucking there, until a hickie started to form.

He moved down to my chest and kissed my collar bone. He then lightly bit down on my collar bone and sucked where he bit.

He then pushed me down so I was laying on my back. He got off of me to hover over my whole body.

He leaned down to kiss down my stomach. He moved his head back up to my chest to kiss it. He grabbed my hands with his and intertwined our fingers. He moved them above my head while he continued to kiss my chest.

He went to my nipple and started to lick it. I squirmed under him and let out a soft moan. He pulled back up and looked at me. He smirked and then kissed my lips.

Finally he pulled away and looked at me again. He started to grind on me and I could feel his dick rub against mine. I gasped at the sudden action.

"Kookie, do you think you can help me?" He asked me once he stopped. I looked at him kind of confused. He looked down towards his dick and then back to me. My eyes widened.

"Um... Yeah," I said quietly. He got off of me and sat opposite of me. I crawled towards him as he laid down on his back.

When I got to his crotch area, I hesitated. I slowly started to lower the waistband of his boxers until I took them off of him completely.

I went back to face his dick. I gulped, he was pretty big. "Like what you see Kookie?" he asked me as he looked at me. I just nodded my head.

"Just slowly lick it and take as much of it as you can in your mouth. Be careful of your teeth though," he said as he could tell I had no idea what to do with it.

I licked it carefully before I slowly started to take it in my mouth. I couldn't fit that much of him in my mouth. I tried to keep my teeth away from it.

I heard him moan out. "Yeah, Kookie. Just like that. Now bob your head up and down. Whatever you can't fit in your mouth, use your beautiful soft hands to rub it," he said.

I did what he said and started to bob my head up and down slowly. I took my hands and rubbed whatever I couldn't fit into my mouth. I could hear Taehyung moaning as I was doing it.

I felt his hands grab my hair softly and tug on it. "Faster Kookie," he moaned out. I went quicker as soon as he said that.

After awhile I was getting the hang of it and decided to go even faster. "Fuck, Kookie. You're getting good at this. I'm really close," Taehyung said to me.

Within a few seconds I could feel Taehyung grab onto my hair harder and let out a loud moan. "I'm cumming Kookie," he groaned out.

Then I felt a warm liquid being squirted into my mouth. I got scared and removed my mouth from his dick before he could release all of himself into my mouth.

He gasped out, before he sat up and looked at me. "You're all dirty Kookie," he said with a chuckle.

He moved closer to me and wiped his fingers on my face. He took his fingers and licked them. Then he smirked at me and licked my face clean. I started to blush at his actions.

"Now it's your turn Kookie," he said to me sweetly. He grabbed me and pinned me down onto the bed. He kissed my lips as I felt his hand go down and grab the waistband of my underwear.

He slowly took them off and now we were both fully naked. He disconnected our lips and examined my whole body. I started to blush like crazy.

"So beautiful, even without clothes," he said with a smile. He got off of me and grabbed something from his bag. He came back and hovered over me.

"We need to prepare you first," he said as he uncapped the lube and put some on his fingers. He leaned closer to me and had his fingers close to my hole.

"This is gonna feel weird, okay Kookie? But then it'll start to feel good, especially when I find your prostate," he said to me. I just nodded at him.

He smiles at me before I finally feel one of his fingers go inside of me. It felt cold and uncomfortable. I squirmed under him and whimpered.

"It's okay Kookie," he said to me. After a few seconds he started to move his finger inside of me. I groaned as he did.

"It's starting to feel better," I told him. He then added another finger, since I was stretched out enough for it. I moaned as he did.

After a while he finally added another finger and he hit this one spot that made me scream out. He smiled at me. "There it is," he said to me.

He kept hitting there and I became a moaning mess. After awhile he removed all of his fingers from me. I gasped as he did that.

"Don't worry Kookie, this will feel even better," he said to me as he grabbed me and turned me over. Now I was standing on all fours with him behind me.

"I want to see your backside as I thrust into you," he said to me. He took the lube and stroked himself a couple of times with it. I could feel his tip barely touching my entrance.

"Kookie," he said seriously to me. I looked back to face him. "This is gonna hurt a lot at first. Before I continue, do you still want this? I can stop now," he said as he looked me in the eyes.

I breathed out and said, "Give it to me, I really want this."
He smiled at me and continued what he was doing.

He grabbed my waist with one hand as he took his other one and lined us up. He slowly started to enter me and I cried out.

I dropped my upper body to the bed and had my head cupped into my hands. I could feel the tears streaming down my face.

Taehyung leaned closer to my back and kissed my shoulder blade. "It'll get better Kookie. I promise," he said to me.

He finally had all of himself in me and I heard him gasp. I groaned as he filled my hole. We stayed like that for a few seconds. "You feel so good Kookie," he said to me.

"You can start moving," I said to him. He slowly started to move in and out of me. I softly started to moan as he moved inside of me.

After awhile I was getting more comfortable with him inside of me. "Tae, faster," I moaned out. He quickly obliged and started to thrust into me faster.

He slowly started to fasten his pace until I moaned out really loud. "Ah, right there!" I screamed out. He kept hitting that one spot. I couldn't control myself, I was a moaning mess.

I felt him grab my neglected dick and started to pump it, meeting his thrusts. "Tae, I'm close," I said to him.

He quickly stopped and I groaned out in frustration. He pulled out and turned me over so that I was facing him. "I want to see your face when you cum," he said before I could nag him.

He quickly slammed back into my hole which caused me to groan out. "Tae.." I said whimpering.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer," he said as he kissed my lips.

He started to kiss my neck and suck on it again as he kept thrusting into me and stroking my dick.

"Tae.." I moaned out. He kept going without stopping. I could feel I was close. "I'm close," I breathed out.

He looked up at me and smiled down at me. He kept going, but was starting to get sloppy.

He moaned out as I felt his warm liquid being shot into my hole. "Kookie," he yelled out. He thrusted a couple more times to ride out his high.

He pulled out of me and started to take my dick in his mouth. I moaned as he did. He bobbed his head a few times before I came into his mouth. "Ah, Tae," I moaned out as I released myself into him.

He finally removed his mouth from my dick when I was done. He got up and laid next to me. We were breathing really fast right now.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "You taste sweet and felt amazing. Thank you Kookie," he said before he kissed me on the lips. I smiled in the kiss.

He disconnected and looked me in the eyes. "Will you be my beautiful boyfriend?" He asked me. My eyes shot wide open.

"Yes!" I said while I hugged him tighter. "My Kookie, no one else's," he said as he hugged me tighter and we fell asleep just like that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 135 16
"let me be your key ?" "what?" .. jungkook a small town boy who lived by the beach. he's had a rough year ,this summer he just wants to spend time by...
351K 12.4K 78
[COMPLETE] Highest ranking: #1 in dm This is a love story concerning the lovable college dropout Taehyung, and the dorky and quirky aspiring singer J...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
10.9K 462 113
NSFW "Dear God, our Lord of heaven above. Please give me back Jungkook.. I need him and I love him.. Amen." • Started: 26/06/20 • • Completed: 13/09...