The New Girl

By mika1642

*Completed* What will happens when a new girl arrives at the same school as Sasuke's. A girl that is differen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

1.7K 56 3
By mika1642

Sasuke's POV

When I got home I was greeted by my mother.

"Hey honey. How was your time at Sayuri's?" I smiled.

"It was great." She squealed.

"Tell me everything son. Come on let's go to the living room." I sighed following her as she walked to the living room. "Ok start."

"Uh I don't know what to say mom. I pretty much slept my whole time there." I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Did you cook for her?" I nodded slowly. "AWWWW! Did she like it!?" I chuckled at her curiosity.

"Yes mom she loved it. Thank you for teaching me." She grinned.

"Your welcome sweety I'm glad she loved it. I'll tell you now. I don't know if she told you anything but she's coming over on Saturday to have dinner with us." I almost choked on air.

"W-what!? Why?" She looked startled.

"I thought you would be happy." I shook my head.

"Yeah I'm happy she's coming over, but what if dad says something that upsets her." I felt her hand on my shoulder.

"Sasuke, your father was being honest at the thanksgiving party. He truly likes Sayuri. He even talked about her that same night he met her. He says she's independent and better then the other girls you've dated before." I looked at her.

"Really?" She nodded with her knowing smile.

"Yes. This is the first time you've ever been so hesitant to bring a girl over. Is Sayuri different from the others in some way." I shook my head no.

"She's completely different from the other girls I've dated. I actually care about what Sayuri thinks of me. She's the first girl that has ever even bothered to know the real me. When I first saw her I thought she was like the rest so that's how I treated her. Just like I treat all the other girls at my school, but she didn't even try to talk to me. She did the complete opposite of what I thought she would do, she ignored me and kept her distance. She told me she did that so I wouldn't feel annoyed. Little by little I started liking her. Even though I've known her for such a short period of time I feel like I've known her my whole life." It was silent looking back at my mom she was staring at me wide eyed. I was about to ask what was wrong when she spoke.

"Honey, are you in love with Sayuri?" I was dumbstruck.

No words came out my mouth. I just continued to stare at my mom.

I can't possibly be in love. I do have strong feelings for Sayuri, but be in love?

No it can't be.

Then again it can.

I don't want anyone else to have her, to kiss her, to even touch her.

I want her to always be mine.

"... I think I am."

Sayuri's POV

Today I told Sakura I would be going to homecoming so now I'm stuck shopping with them again.

"We've been to so many stores and I still can't find a dress!" Whined Ino.

"Its ok Ino there's still some stores left to look at." Said Tenten.

My eyes fell on Hinata.

"Hey Hinata." Her shy eyes turned to me.

"Yes Sayuri?" She asked politely.

"Who asked you to the dance?" She became flustered, even more then usual.

"Uh N-naruto did." I could barley hear her but I still caught what she said. I smiled

"Aren't you happy?"

"Y-yes I am." I hugged her.

"Naruto can be so blind sometimes, but I promise you he has strong feelings for you he just doesn't notice them yet." She hugged me back. After a while we pulled away and I grinned at her. "Come on let's get you a dress." She nodded happily.

It took forever but at the end of the day we all got our dress. I got a short black dress, Sakura with a pink dress that has white underneath, Ino's was purple, Hinata's was a dark blue, Temari's was a green like color and finally Tenten's was maroon.

All the colors they picked matched them perfectly.

"Bye guys see you at school tomorrow."

"Bye Sayuri!" They all said in unison.

I walked inside and put the dress in my closet making sure it would still look the same way when I put in on for homecoming in two weeks.

Right when I closed the door my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked walking towards my bed sitting on the edge of it getting out my homework from my bag.

"Sayuri, we haven't heard from you in a while. Why haven't you called? You forgot about us already?" I could already see Mina's face right now. I giggled.

"Of course not. I just had so many things to do. Sorry if you guys felt as if I was neglecting you." I apologized searching for a pencil.

"Its fine don't worry about it, but Makoto is really upset you haven't called him yet~." I groaned.

That's not good

"I forgot... You're not with them are you?"

"Actually yes I am! We're all about to go to a movie theater. I'll pass him to you right now." I was about to object but it was to late.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I heard Makoto's angered voice through the speaker making me drop my pencil.

"Eh Umm h-hey Maki how are you d-" I tried acting innocent but sadly he never let me finish my sentence.

"Answer my damn question Sayuri Izumo!" I sighed.

"I'm sorry ok. I was just too busy." He laughed bitterly.

"Busy! Busy! I don't give a damn if your busy or not! I was worried sick Sayuri! You don't answer my calls nor my texts anymore! You could at least tell me your busy instead of ignoring me!" I arched a brow.

"You never called nor text me Maki." I said in a way calmer tone then he did.

"What? Yes I did! Its either that or you blocked me. Since I heard that weird message thing when I called you all those times."

I started looking through my phone and he was right. His number is blocked. It didn't take me long to figure out who it was that did it either.

"Sasuke..." I said with out thinking.

"Who?" He asked not changing his tone.

Great...

"My boyfriend Sasuke. He was the one that blocked not only your number, but everyone else. The only ones that aren't blocked are all the females, him, Hiro, Minori and Raiden."

Wow he even blocked Naruto. This guy sure has some issues.

"Give me that little fucks number."

"I don't think-"

"NOW!" He was now yelling.

"Ok Maki just calm down a little. I promise I won't not call you ever again."

"Sayuri I said give me his fucking number."

"No. I won't. Not until you calm down first." I heard him laugh like a madman.

"What makes you think I need to calm down. I'm perfectly fine."

"Maki I know you from the inside out. You can't lie to me. I'll talk to you later ok? I promise. Love you bye!" I hung up before he could say anything else.

Makoto is my best friend. He's so overprotective over me and Mina. He's the one that chased all my boyfriends away with the help of the other three Kei, Kenko and Haruko.

Kei is the heartbreaker, Kenko is the athletic one, and Haruko is the smart one. If your wondering about Mina she's the girly one.

They are the friends I talked to Naruto and the others about.

I need to talk to Sasuke about this. He can't just block every guys number like that.

Does he think I'm going to cheat on him?

Does he not trust me enough?

I need to know, because a relationship without trust isn't the relationship I want.

Breaking up with Sasuke won't be an option if that's what you're thinking. I like him to much for that, but I'm still going to talk about it. Maybe we can solve the problem.

I picked up the pencil from the floor and started doing my homework.

*

Its Thursday and I'm getting out Sasuke's car. He seems to be happy today. I don't know why though.

"Sasuke, why are you so happy? Don't get me wrong I like that your happy I just want to know why." I said holding his hand walking inside the building.

"I'll tell you when the moments right ok?" He asked extra gentle. I arched a brow.

"Um ok..." From that point on we did our regular routine.

Go change our shoes then the lockers and finally homeroom.

I found it weird that we didn't see Naruto in the hallway. He came late to class today just like last week.

What's going on with him?

"Hey Naruto. Where were you?" I whispered to him. He grinned.

"Taking Hinata to class." I smiled at his answer.

"Oooo~ do you like her?" I asked teasingly. He blushed stuttering his answer.

"N-no!" He whispered yelled. I giggled quietly.

"Why is that? She's pretty, smart, kind, polite. Anything a guy would want in a girl. So why don't you like her Naruto?"

"I do like her! I mean I. I. I. Whatever fine. Yes I do like her. Happy now Sayu?" I smirked at him.

"I already knew you liked her Naruto I just wanted you to admit it." He pouted.

"Your so mean Sayu!" I chuckled.

"Is that where you are now a days? Walking Hinata to class?" He nodded scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Its ok Naruto. Its not like that'll get me mad. I like that your hanging out with Hinata, and as long as your friends with me don't worry about your little promise to walk me to class anymore. You'll be late if you take both of us to class at different times." He nodded with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Sayu I promise I'll make it up to you." I laughed a little.

"Its not a big deal. You make it up to me everyday with that amazing smile of yours. Keep being happy and I'll be just fine." I grinned at him. He grinned back.

"Ok!"

The bell rang and I said goodbye to Naruto as he ran out the door.

"What's wrong with him?" Asked Sasuke as he held my hand. I smiled.

"He finally realized he liked Hinata, and is taking her to class." He smirked.

"So that means I can have you all to myself." He let go of my hand and hugged me from behind kissing me on the cheek. I giggled.

He dropped me of at my Chemistry class that I have with Kiba and Shikamaru.

The three of us sit in the front row. Its Shikamaru on my left and Kiba on my right.

We have this old guy Orochimaru as our teacher. He's really good at teaching too. He's patient, and always smiles at you. Its a little creepy, but it doesn't bother me as much.

"Ok everyone today we're going to learn how to balance chemical equations. I will give you a worksheet at the end of class that will be due tomorrow..." He continued with the lesson as I listened.

I took all my science credits I just decided to take Chemistry last. Shikamaru did too. He said he wanted to do the most troublesome subject at the end.

Chemistry isn't that hard. As long as you pay attention and the teacher teaches you the right way everything will be easy.

Me Kiba and Shikamaru worked on the worksheet together. It was faster and the teacher let us so we did.

We managed to finish right when the bell rang.

At least I don't have Chemistry homework.

I walked out of class saying bye to both Kiba and Shikamaru.

I don't know how he does it, but whenever I get out of class he's always leaning on the wall waiting for me.

"How are you always here so fast?" I asked giving him a small kiss on the lips.

"I'm the first one out of class, and my class isn't that far away just a couple rooms down the hall."

"Oh. Right." I forgot his 1st class is 4 rooms down, but still he's pretty fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 20
"Such words shouldn't be said by a lady of your statue," said the Uchiha with his smirk rising on his face. I scoffed as he emphasized the word lady...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3K 197 5
A moment of his carelessness broke a fan's heart for years. Would he ever get the chance to make it right? Started: May 5, 2019 Finished: August 22...
356K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...