The New Girl

By mika1642

*Completed* What will happens when a new girl arrives at the same school as Sasuke's. A girl that is differen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

1.8K 60 2
By mika1642

Two and a half months later

Sayuri's POV

Me and Sasuke have been together for almost three months. On February 24th we'll be three months, and let me tell you its been the best two months and a half of my life.

He would come over almost everyday after school and drive me to work just to make sure I got to work safely.

He's so sweet, but he can get really jealous. When we went to get my things Raiden and Minori were on the couch so he automatically got jealous. He wasn't mad at me but at the two guys on my couch. If Yuki didn't come when she did everything would have been a mess.

Anyway Homecoming is in two weeks and a half on a Saturday. I still don't want to go, but it will be my last chance to go to one, so now I'm not so sure I don't want to go. I'll just talk about it with Sasuke when he comes and visit again.

I finally got a new apartment a week ago. Sasuke helped me get my things which wasn't that much. I just grabbed what I needed the most like my toothbrush.

The apartment wasn't to big nor was it to small it was just perfect for me.

The apartment had two bedrooms and one bathroom with a regular size kitchen and a living room. Sasuke thinks it was too small, but I think it was just perfect. I knew Sasuke said it was small because he lived in a mansion for his whole life and he always comes to visit so he wants a room to bring some of his stuff in. Like a toothbrush and some extra clothes just in case. He keeps it all in the extra room.

Hiro and Kaori's child is due in two more months. I found out its a girl!  I'm so excited. Emi said she would come to Konoha to see her be born.

I just came from finishing work. It was exhausting! Shin was a bit more kinder then he was when I first met him. I'm pretty sure its because his daughter just told him he was going to be a grandfather! He told me all about it.

Knock knock

Someone was knocking on my door so I got out the shower wrapped a towel around me. If they weren't constantly knocking after I kept telling them I was coming I would have changed but no!

So now I'm wrapped in a towel with damp hair opening the door.

Knock knock knock

The knocks got louder.

"I'm coming geez!" I opened the door to come face yo face with my overprotective boyfriend who looked like he was going to knock again. "Sasuke?" He had a small blush dusted on his cheeks.

Why is he even blushing?

"Uh these are for you." He averted his eyes from my gaze handing me some roses with a cute teddy bear.

"Thank you."

I grabbed them and motion for him to come in. "Why are you in a towel?" His question gave me an irk mark.

"Because I was in the shower. Your constant knocking forced me to answer the door before you knocked down my door. Why didn't you call?" I asked getting a vase to put in the flowers.

"I did but you didn't answer." He made himself comfortable on the sofa.

He looks so tired...

"Guess I couldn't hear it, but Sasuke your coming way to frequently. Don't you think your mom might start getting worried?" I asked walking back to him after setting the vase in the center of the table in the living room.

"No. She's fine with it as long as I tell her where I'm going and..." He trailed off covering his face with his hands. I arched a brow.

"And?" He shook his head.

"Nothing." I just shrugged it off.

"Ok. I'm going to change you can turn on the TV if you want." I said handing him the promote control. He grabbed it out my hand.

"Thanks."

I started changing into my black joggers and loose white shirt putting my hair into a messy bun.

I got out my room to see Sasuke sleeping.

"I wasn't even gone for that long..."

I walked over to him getting my phone from the kitchen counter.

I sat next to him laying his head on my lap and started stroking his hair. He smiled in his sleep. I could help but to smile at his expression. He looked so calm and happy.

Looking back at my phone I started dialing his mom, Mikoto.

It rung for two times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikoto. Its Sayuri."

"Aahhh! Sayuri! I haven't seen you since the Christmas party! Why haven't you come to dinner like you promised?!" She said excited to hear from me. I giggled.

Remember when Naruto talked about the Uchihas throwing a party on thanksgiving and Christmas? Well I attended both except in the Christmas one I went with Sasuke.

There I exchanged numbers with Mikoto. She's not only beautiful but kind as well.

"Oh Sasuke hasn't told me a good day to go yet. He says Fugaku works a lot, and I also have a job so that makes everything even harder." I said feeling bad for not going to dinner like I promised.

"Can you come on Saturday? My husband doesn't work that day and Sasuke told me you had a day off that day as well."

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Ok I'll come on Saturday."

"Ok sweety. What did you have to tell me?"

"Oh right I Umm wanted to tell you if Sasuke could sleep over. Its almost 9 and he fell asleep on the couch." I said sheepishly looking down at Sasuke.

I heard her giggle.

"As long at its ok with you dear just don't do anything inappropriate ne?" It took me a minute to comprehend and when I did I blushed bright crimson.

"Oh n-no of course not." I said defensively letting go of Sasuke's hair.

"I was just playing with you my dear, but its fine with me as long as you both get to school on time." I nodded then remembered she couldn't see me.

"Yes, of course."

"Ok goodnight Sayuri!"

"Goodnight Mrs. Mikoto."

Mikoto earned my respect very fast I even call her Mrs which I rarely do.

Anyway I don't think I can carry Sasuke to his bed anytime soon without waking him up so were going to sleep on the couch for today.

Turning off the TV I tried sleeping even though I was really uncomfortable.

Sasuke's head was still on my lap so I just brought my small ottoman closer so I could lift my feet on it. I felt a little bit more comfortable so I fell asleep stroking Sasuke's hair.

*

I tried getting into a more comfortable position when I remembered I slept on the couch yesterday. Immediately I opened my eyes to see Sasuke's eyes looking back at me.

"Your finally awake." He said with a smile. I returned it.

"How did I get here?" I asked sitting up.

"I carried you here." I looked at him.

"Really? When did you get up?"

"Around the middle of the night I was surprised to see you sleeping on the couch. Why didn't you wake me up?" He also sat up. I noticed he was wearing different cloths.

He must have taken a shower when I was sleeping 

"Because you looked tired when you got here so I just let you sleep. Don't worry I called your mom and told her you were staying the night. What have you been doing that has gotten you so tired Sasuke?" He lifted the duvet getting out of bed.

"My dad made me get a part time job at the family business." I sent him a worried look.

"That isn't healthy. You have school and to have to worry about such an important job such as a family business is too much just look at you." He chuckled walking around the bed to the side I was on and cupped my cheeks kissing my forehead.

"I'll be fine Sayuri." I bit my lip.

"If your so sure... then I trust you."

This means no homecoming for me...

"Is something wrong Sayuri?" He asked letting go of my cheeks. I smiled halfheartedly.

"Yeah everything fine. We should get ready for school before its to late." I got up and headed towards the door but he blocked it.

"What's wrong Sayu? You don't trust me?" Whenever he says my nickname it makes my heart melt.

I'm not the type of person you have to keep asking to get a honest answer from unless its a secret so I told him about homecoming.

"If you want to go we should go. It is the last one we'll be attending after all." I was flabbergasted.

"Really? You would go to homecoming?" He nodded with a sincere smile.

"Its on a Saturday so I don't work that day. Go take a shower I'll make breakfast for the both of us." I nodded with a smile giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

When I got out the shower and changed in my school uniform I started walking towards the kitchen. Whatever Sasuke was cooking it smelled really good.

He's never cooked for me before and I find it sweet that he would let me take a shower first and he would cook breakfast for the both of us.

I stared at the table wide eyed.

"You like it?" He said smirking at my expression.

"Uh huh." Was all that came out my mouth. He chuckled and pulled out a chair for me to sit in.

"Good now eat. I'm just going to take a quick shower."

"No stay. I want to eat with you." He shrugged.

"Why not?" My smile widened.

When I tasted the food I was impressed to say the least.

"Who taught you how to cook?" I blurted out.

"My mom. I asked her if she could teach me and she did."

"Why did you want to learn how to cook?"

I'm not ganna lie I was a bit curious. I mean come on who would have guessed that Sasuke Uchiha would know how to cook and this good.

"I wanted to be able to cook for my girlfriend." I blushed at his words. "I asked her to teach me a month and a half ago. She can get really strict when it comes to getting a meal right. If I added the tiniest bit of too much salt she would scold me and order me to start again. Worst days of my life." I giggled. "But it was all worth it." I stood up and tackled Sasuke.

"You are the best boyfriend ever!" He chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
32.3K 633 5
You meet a 7 year old boy but some unsual happens betweeb you two... would you really date the son of lucifer?
7.4K 145 17
Sabaku Wolfie never meant to get hit by a car and fall in love with her Doctor. But things change when your boyfriend of Four years cheats on you and...
680K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...