Perfectly Symmetrical

By SilverWolf163

Eliza Storm is a new comer to DWMA and so is her weapon Rosa Storm who is her twin sister (by five minutes)... More

Characters
New School and First Fight
New friends
First Misson
First Misson part 2
Nightmare
A/N
First date
Hello
New Book!!!
First date part 2
Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Sleepover/Dancing
Enchanted Blade
Finding Out the Truth
The Battle For Power, Who will win?
Christmas Special!!!
Christmas. Speacial part 2!
Merry Christmas
Thank you!!
HAPPY NEW YEARS
Party
The Last Magic Tool?!?/Creepy Clowns
Fighting The Kishin Asura! Who will win?
Happy Birthday
Wedding Day!
The End

Anniversary of DWMA/Battle underground?

10 2 2
By SilverWolf163

Eliza's Pov

Today was the anniversary of the DWMA. My sister was excited, while I was just tired and mad cause I had to wear a dress....but ill live to see another day.

Me and Rosa was in my room getting ready.

(Rosa's dress and Hair and just imagine that the hair style is brunette )

(Eliza's Dress and hair and just imagine that the hair style is white/blond)

Rosa and I left our house but locked behind us and walked to the school. "I'm so excited! Elly in sure kid is going to dint to his knees for you!" said my sister as I just smiled a little. I was kinda walking like a queen, "Rosa please stop jumping and act like a person" I said and my sister stopped and started to walk like me.

What! We learned to be elegant since we was only 6!

We got to DWMA and walked to the entrance. Everyone was there and looked great...well blackstar didn't look like a gentlemen. He kept sating he was hungry and I sweatdropped "how gentlemanly" I mutter but try and put up a smile.

"Hey everyone! Did we miss anything!" said Rosa and everyone turned our way. Soul and Kid had their jaws dropped and we stand there like super models. Soul walked over to my sister and kissed her but after he pulled away, he looked at me. "Yes soul, is there something you need" I said as I made a fake smile.

"Aren't you going to kill me?" soul asked and I just giggled and he looked at me like a was a demon. "Soul my sister can't do anything to you cause she's in a dress and most of all in heels, be very lucky she didn't where tennis shoes cause she was taught to be like a young lady" Rosa explained and I just smiled.

I walked over to kid and kissed his cheek. "Good evening Kid, are you alright you look like something is trebling you" I said in a sweet voice and kid shook his head. "No no, in alright but Snow you look beautiful! Where did you get the dress" asked kid as we went in.

"I made it myself and I did the Sam with my sisters" I said. Kid had to make his speech and I was the entertainment later on.

(Go to 30 seconds and to 3:40 and see what's going to happen what kid did a the party)

As kid speech was ruined by blackstar, he was sad so I kissed his cheek and he got over it pretty quickly. "And now for entertainment, please give it up for our talented musician Eliza Storm!" Lord Death said in his goofy voice.

I walked up the steps and got the the middle of the stage and smiled at the crowd. "I would like today thank you lord death for making The DWMA. Know I will be singing a song, so please grab your dace partner and have fun" I said and I nodded to the piano man.

He started to play the music and I heard violins, I closed my eyes and started to sing.  (Eliza is singing the whole song...there is no guy!)

As I finished, I heard clapping and opened my eyes and see everyone clapping. I smiled and curtsy lightly and walked off the stage. Once I got off the stage, Kid gave my a hug and smiled "Eliza that song was amazing! But who was the song about?" asked kid and I giggled.

"Well, Kiddo it's simple" I said and walked away and went to the snack table and got some munch but made sure it want spiked. I took a sip and it was fruit punch. Then I heard a soft melody playing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around and see kid.

"May I have this dance snow" asked kid as his hand was out. "Why of course Kiddo" I said and took his hand. Kid put his right hand on my hip while my left hand was on his shoulder.

Once the music got softer, Kid lean in and I did the same. We was about an inch away until.

"Guys hurry! Get out of here Now!" said a voice and I pulled away from kid and see Sid? But then I felt a soul, a witch soul. "THERE'S A WITCH HERE!!" I shouted. "MEDUSA!" said Stein but she ran over the balcony.

"I KNEW SHE WAS NO GOOD!" I shouted and my sister ran over to me. But I was put into a coffin! "ELIZA!" Rosa screamed and I shouted "I'LL BE FINE!" I said and then I saw a light and then I landed and my feet like the rest.

"The Meisters landed on their fee and the weapons didn't? I guess we are different" said Soul and I was close to tears. "My sister is up in that tower and there's nothing I can do!, I'm  going to end that Witch" I said as I put my hair in a high ponytail and changed into a black jeans, a black corsetbut it stopped at my torso and black sneaker-wedges. My white hair looked good with my cloths, I was Pissed and angry.

Stein took us to the entrance and I was ready. I put on my black chocker that had a skull on it. "Our enemy is powerful and you might die, you can turn back if you want, so are you up for the challenge?" stern asked and I spoke for us all.

"We're coming" I said coldly and he smiled while smoking a cigarette. "Good, Eliza what are you going to do without a weapon?" stein asked.

I looked at him and had a cold/deadly look in my eyes. I clapped my hands together and shouted.  "Enraiha! Come Fourth" and had my sword in my hand. "Don't ask" I said darkly

Kid had wide eyes and so did everyone else. "Eliza, you don't have to-" kid said but I cut him off. My bangs covered my eyes while I spoke. "Kid, I'm doing this and I won't let you get in my way" I said coldly as I walked ahead.

I'm sure that everyone is shocked for what I said, but I don't give a damn. In going to End this!

We all ran down the stairs and everyone was talking, except for me. I was busy trying to pin point Medusa, I couldn't pick it up so I just gave up for now. Then we all stop when we felt a soul but it was just Maka's dad. He was Stern's partner but he asked me something.

"Hey Eliza whereas your sister?" Spirit asked and I just had a deadly aura. "Spirit, I wouldn't ask that she's to angry and she might go cold or worse-" I cut off stein and looked at spirit as my eye changed to crimson red. "I might burn you alive" I said coldly and looked ahead.

"Now all of you listen, its best if your weapons stay in your weapon form, one blow could be the end of you" Stein said and everyone (Liz, Patty,  and Tsubaki)  said okay.

Medusa showed herself and had a smirk. "How lovely to see you all again" said the witch.

Stein made a plan. I had to go with kid and Maka while Blackstar had to fight the demon sword. Kid went first and passes medusa and blackstar went next and then Maka went. I was the last one and I didn't move an inch. "What's wrong Eliza? Cold feet?" said Medusa.

I just walked over to her with a blank face. She sent her arrows after me and I burn them as fire surrounded me. She looked shock, "your the one that killed my parents in cold blood and then you was about to kill me but you didn't, why?" I asked and she just smirked.

"Because your mommy and daddy didn't have what I wanted do i killed them, happy?" medusa said as stein had wide eyes and glared at her. I just smirked and laughed. "Oh no little bitch-" I said as I glare at her and she looked scared.

"I'm angry" I said and ran past her and ran past the demon sword. I hit him with my soul wavelength and pushed him back. I found kid and he was on the ground and looked like he was about to puke. I looked fathead and see bombs.

"Patty,  tell kid in the special way you have" I said as patty said something scary to kid and he was crying. I summoned Shi. And speed past the bombs and kid was crying, "DAMNIT!!! ELIZA AND PATTY I HATE YOU!!!" kid shouted as he was still crying.

We caught up a little but but was that close. "Eliza, why was you so cold before we came down here?" kid asked and I just stayed quite "Because I'm worried for my little sister and I'm fucking Pissed that Medusa killed my parents." I finished and didn't even looked at him. We stopped and I felt the kishin's madness.

The immortal guy showed up and started to attack kid and only him. I my Enraiha go away and I felt my soul getting bigger. I summoned pistol guns and they turned to cannons. "KID MOVE OUT THE WAY" I said and was ready to fire. "LUNAR ECLIPSE CANNON!!" I shouted and the was a blue power sphere and it hit him. It didn't land a scratch so kid started to go crazy as I attack head on with Enraiha.

I blocked his attacks and blackstar kinda hit kid for some dumb reason. I was struggling the most with this thing. But something want right, I stopped and stand there. "You want me to shred you into pieces little girl" said the beast and I just stare blankly.

"This is just a projection and your real body is ahead so you could waste my time!" I said and went ahead and so did the boys. We got closer to the Kishin and my head started to spin but I ignored it.

"Eliza are you alright?" asked kid and I just nodded "its nothing" I said and we kept going. Kid attacked but he fell and started to shoot up and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh for the love of death" I said as I kissed his lips and he snapped out of it. I ran at the werewolf guy and made my flame crimson and made a blow. And kid started to shoot nonstop, but I saw the kishin and it bit off my face!! (' its just an illusion!!!!') I thought

Blackstar when after erica, but his sixth sense kicked in and he didn't destroy the black blood. Blackstar fainted and I fall to the ground but I caught myself and held my sword. I looked at my hands and I'm shaking?

('The hell! In shaking for nothing!!! Calm down Eliza!!!') I thought

"DIE!!!!" I shouted and so did kid he started to shoot but stop and I tried to kill it but it didn't work. I moved away and stand by kid and I felt fanit. The Kishin is putting back on its skin!! I felt like I was about to puke!

Blackstar attack but got knocked out and so did kid. "KID!!" I yelled and ran to him and checked. I ran at the kishin and started to attack but it kept dodging and then it hit me in the back. He was beat me to a pulp and I couldn't move....he broken some of my bones and then he carried my over his shoulder and smirked.

He went through the ceiling and I screamed! "KID HELP!!!" I screamed but he didn't hear me. Maka went after me but she passed out. Lord Death saw me and he started to fight The kishin! Lord Death lost and then the kishin smirked more.

"if you want the girl! TAKE HER!" the kishin yelled and threw me to the ground "NO!!!" shouted someone and I hit the concrete and there was a crater. I felt so much pain and I couldn't move. I could hear either.

Rosa came up to me and she was saying something. I smiled that she was okay but she was crying and I wiped her eyes, no matter how munched ut hurt "its okay rosy, I'll be fine" I said as I patted her head. I still couldn't hear her, I looked at the night sky and tears went down my face. "Tell kiddo I'm sorry for being cold Rosa, I Love You" I said as I still couldn't hear her.

II felt her pick my up and ran to the school. She ran to lord death and she said something and lord death looked at me. "Hi Lord Death, tell everyone that I'm sorry" I said as I slowly moved my head to see his mask is half gone.

My tears wouldn't stop cause of the pain I was in. I closed my eyes and then my hearing came back.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" shouted someone and I'm guessing is kid. "She was taken by Ashura and then before he left-" said stein. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldnt

"He threw her on the ground and she lost alot of blood and Eliza's left leg is broken and she has four-five broken ribs, I'm surprised she is alive after that. She didn't have a consensus or anything but she was really beat up cause her ear drums was blown so she couldnt hear anything. The kishin must have beat Eliza before taking her above Death City. All with I have to say is, she might die from this I'm Sorry Kid and Rosa" said Stein and my sister was crying.

I opened my eyes and turn my head to the right and see my sister crying on soul and kid looking down, I tried to moved but I felt a sharp pain "SON OF A BITCH!!" I shouted and everyone looked around and my sister looked at my and she ran over.

"ELIZABETH! Your alive I thought you died when you passed out in my arms" said Rosa and I just looked at her. "I'm not leaving you, besides who else is going to watch over you" I said as I tried to sit up and I did. "Where's kid?" I asked and I felt a sharp pain.

"OW!" I shouted and the person let go. "Sorry! Snow in so glade your okay!" said kid and I smiled a little but soon it fade as I saw he was pale.

"Kid are you okay,you look paler than usual" I said and he just shook his head and sat down in the chair next to my bed. "Eliza you almost got beaten to death and hut the ground, I'm fine but you broken-" I cut him off.

"Four-five broken ribs and my left leg is broken,I heard everything" I said and stein looked shocked. "Eliza how are you feeling cause you shouldn't be up" asked stein and I just shrugged. "I'm okay, I guess and I can heal fast but since I took alot a damage it might take about a few months Professor Stein" I said.

~time skip~

I got out of the Infirmary and I was home sitting on the couch. "Hey sis,I want to go play basketball, can I go?" asked Rosa and I just nodded. "Sure I was about to ask you can I come and I know I can't,  okay but I want to watch and I'm bringing snacks" I said and Rosa nodded.

I got into my wheelchair and I grabbed the basket of snacks and fruits and drinks. Rosa rolled my out the house and we got to the Basketball court soon. I was buy the bench while everyone was talking, blackstar lied about Maka could only read.

I smiled and took out my book about myths. "Eliza!" I looked up and see blackstar telling me to come over. I out the book in my lap and wheeled over and smiled. "Yea blackstar what's up" I asked. "can you play instead of Maka" he asked and my smiled fade.

"BAKA!!! I can walk or run cause of my broken leg!!!! Use your fucking head!!" I said and wheeled back to my spot and stuff. I was wearing my black leggings, blue shirt that says 'I'm powerful' and my blue tennis shoes. My hair was in a low ponytail and had a butterfly hair clip.

~time skip two days later~

Maka lost the game and she asked her dad to hang out and me and Rosa was eating. Once I finished, I wheeled to kid and he smiled at me. "Hey kid you forgot something at the dance" I Sid and he looked confused and he got down to my level.

"What do you mean?" kid questioned and I smiled "come here kid" I said and he got closer and I kissed him on the lips and I pulled away and smirked.

"Bye kiddo!" I said and pecked his lips and went to my sister but I saw kid still frozen and then smirked. Me and Rosa went home and to bed...well I had to sleep in the downstairs bed room since I can't go upstairs.  I fell asleep while thinking of what happened.

2969 WORDS!!!!! I DID IT AND THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER DID AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I KINDA MIXED IN ABOUT THREE TO FOUR EPISODES AND I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!!! Byyyyyyyeeeeeee my lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 111 40
Once everyone grows up they all have families of their own. Maka and soul. Liz and kid. Patty and crona. Black star and tsubaki. Their children now g...
837K 28.2K 34
You know the usual. Your running from the past. Taking shelter at the DWMA. Befriending people you really shouldn't. Falling in love with someone you...
7K 179 24
**UPDATE ON DEC 27TH 2023: This story has been discontinued. It's horrific and Im quite embarrassed by this book and its first book sister so please...
34.7K 1K 34
Luna, a meister, and her twin weapons, Drake and Drew travel to Death City at the request of Lord Death himself. Not bothering to get to know anyone...