Akira Takianishi (a Naruto fa...

By Akira3

Her name is Akira Takianishi and she want revenge for her village who does she want dead read and find out ho... More

Akira Takianishi
chapter 2
chapter 3
chaptor 4
my new team and sensei
the bell test
the bridge builder and Zabuza
chaptor 8
Our song
Battle for the bridge
chapter 11
Akiras Birthday
the 3 sand ninja
An old friend comes back
the Chunin exams
Chunin exams part 2
Chunin exams part 3
The third round
The Fight Between the 3 Tailed Beasts
Mission: Protect the Waterfall Village
Song of the leaf
the gift
The mark of dragon mastery
the legendary sanin Tsunade
Fight between the three legendary sanin
A NEW FATHER!!!!!!!!
The Surpise Gift And The Song
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow Part 1
Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow Part 2
The Land Of Tea And The New Found Determination
The fight
The Escape and the Final Valley
The end of a great story but the start of one even greater

The battle and Naruto's achivement

1.6K 17 0
By Akira3

It’s been a few weeks since we started traveling with Juriaya. As we were passing through one of the towns one of the big shots there were saying crap and threatened him. At the time he was about to show us a new jutsu so he used it against the guy saying that it was the perfect opportunity to show us. It’s called the rasengan. He put us through several trials that me and Kimkio had passed with ease in the first two weeks. We were now working on making the jutsu our own specialty by adding some that only we could do. I decided that I would add my shadow chakra to it witch would cause the jutsu to be black instead of blue. It would also focus more on destroying all of the organs in the body and it would have more power than any other ordinary rasengan. I had almost perfected it. Juriaya said that it was very powerful and good if you want to end the battle quickly or if its drawn out it’s a good finishing move.

Kimkio is great with molding chakra and making it disperse at any range. So what he’s doing is molding the rasengon into more of a tornado kind but is still just as powerful. He had added his earth, wind, and Mitsukiome's water based chakra to it. This gave it a dark greenish black color. His move focused more on piercing his opponent and then once inside it would expand and separate all of the chakra points in the body and also destroy all of the organs making the person implode on the inside killing them instantly. Juriaya had said that we are both very talented students and that it was incredible that we could do that to the rasengan and make it our own. He also told us that it took the fourth hokage 3 years to master this jutsu.

I then started to sing

"Ugh man this is soo hard purvey sage can you show me how to do this again"

"No Naruto you have to do this on your own"

"Besides Naruto don’t you want the satisfaction of saying that you mastered this jutsu all by yourself"

"Yeah Akira's right Naruto if you do it on your own then you can rub it in people’s faces"

Naruto then got a determined look in his eye. But I gave him a hint on how to get the tennis ball to pop. "But here’s a hint Naruto. Mind over matter if you focus on one thing and block out the pain by focusing on the wild wind, the raging waters, and the graceful yet powerful ninja and combining all of them then you will be granted an amazing power" he just looked at me like what the heck are you talking about.

"Akira those are some interesting words to use but let’s see if he gets it. Okay well let’s take a break so that I can get some supplies. Hmmm go up on that hill and practice your jutsus while I go into town"

"Okay but are you sure it’s not for research Juriaya if you even try to peep on girls and I hear you then I will personally kill you. Since you would be wasting time flirting instead of looking for Tsunade and getting Sasuke and Kakashi back to health"

"Okay okay yikes man Akira you can be really scary sometimes you know that right"

"Yeah I know now go get some information on Tsunada's whereabouts while we train" he then nodded and left and we walked up the hill to where me and Kimkio relaxed my a nearby tree while Naruto worked on popping the tennis ball. "Hey Akira you want to spar for a bit to pass the time and I need to work with my swords"

"Okay sure but let’s be careful so that we don’t hit Naruto on accident"

"Okay"

We then separated and were about 60ft apart. We then unsheathed our swords which were on our backs. We stood there till we heard the sound of the wind blowing up in the trees making the birds leave. We then lunged at each other covering the distance within 5 seconds. Kimkio had made a move to cut my stomach but I had blocked him with my Katana and had retaliated by swinging at him. But he blew off the attack and had aimed a hit at me. I had turned around and had used my sword that was blocking his other katana and had blocked it. I then spun in the air to add more strength to the attack and aimed an attack at his shoulder. He blocked it and reappeared behind me and had tried to stab me again. I put my katana behind me and fended off the attack and had spun back around to face him. We were then repelled in different directions up we trued our heads and looked each other in the eyes with determination and skill. We then landed softly on the grass. I had landed first so I reappeared behind him and made a downward slash from the right shoulder to the left hip. He had seen me coming and had just turned around in time to block it I then added my other sword and so did he. We made it a battle on who is stronger. I had moved my wrists to a better position causing me to have the upperhand. I then pushed him back making him off balance a bit and saw my opening. I then Pushed him back using everything I had and sent him flying back crushing twenty trees in the process. But he got right back up and came charging at me with his katana raised and ready to strike and his Tatsubi activated. His eyes were a dark red with black areas and 6 green comas in them. 'Hmm he’s grown'. I then activated my own Tatsubi and went charging at him with my katana's behind me. He then swung his katana down which I had dodged by spinning. I then jumped on him and pushed him to the ground and put my katana to his throat.

"Game over I win"

"Ugh darn it I was soo close"

"Hahahaha yeah okay Kimkio."

I then helped him up.

"Kimkio you have grown a lot you were able to give me an amazing fight. Good job little brother"

I then struck a pose and gave him a thumps up.

"Thanks sis. Do you think I will get my tattoo soon too?"

"Yeah let me think your 14th birthday is in 3 months right"

"Yeah"

"Well if we keep sparing like this then you should get it on your birthday"

"Yesssss"

He then jumped into the air and started yelling Yes I’m going to get my dragon tattoo soon. I just watched him and laughed to myself. I then look over at Naruto to see his progress. My eyes grew wide as I heard a loud pop and Naruto go skidding across the ground. I ran over to him and caught him and stopped him from continuing.

"Naruto what happened are you okay....NARUTO"

"Hehehe I did as you said I pushed past the pain and popped the ball."

With that he passed out with a satisfied smile on his face. I looked down at his hands and saw that they were red and bleeding. I then looked around me and saw what looked like about 100 tennis balls popped. "Kimkio get over here and help with Naruto" Kimkio then turned to me and saw what Naruto did and how he pooped the ball and came sprinting over to us.

"Did he to that from just popping the this"

"Yes now for some medical training. You see Naruto's hands heal them'

"Okay I’ll give it a try"

He then did the correct hand signs and focused his chakra into his hands and a green orb came out and he pressed it onto Naruto's hands that were placed together. Naruto’s hands immediately started healing and the skin was coming back. When he was done Naruto was completely healed.

"Hmmm you have improved on your healing as well what did you practice on."

"Oh you see when I train with Totsugi and Mid we normally get hurt pretty bad so I would practice healing on myself and them'

"Oh I see when you have improved quite a lot good job Kimkio"

"Thanks sis"

I then heard footsteps coming our way. I pulled out my Katana and got in a protective stance in front of my boys and Saphira saw this and so did Kimkio and got behind me ready for anything. I activated my Tatsubi and the person stopped trying to hind behind one of the trees.

"Come on out I know your there. It’s pointless to hide so just come on out or I will come and get you with my dragon"

"Okay okay I’m coming"

Juriaya then stepped out.

"Geeze Akira it’s just me and I saw what all three of you did. You and Kimkio are excellent fighters I understand now why the third gave you those jackets. I also saw that Naruto had popped the tennis ball and had pushed himself far. Man that kid he is soo much like his father"

"Yeah I know what you mean."

"Wait hold on here who is his father Akira"

"Kimkio you were too young to remember. When I was 4 and you had just turned 3 our mom had just come back from the leaf village. She had brought the fourth hokage with her along with his wife. They were due to have a baby boy and the hokage wanted me and my mom to be there since we were good family friends and were also very strong shinobi. You were out with dad training so you were busy. Our mother of course said that it would be and honor so we went down to the leaf and had been staid by their side. But when that masked ninja came after Naruto was born he had ruined everything he had kidnapped Naruto’s mother and had gone to steal the nine tails out of her and attack the village he succeeded in this but the fourth hokage had appeared and teleported the beast away and him and his wife were both killed but the hokage had sealed up the nintails before he died and had placed some of my chakra, his wife’s, and his in the seal. So if Naruto ever goes into his 4 tails for then I would be there to stop him. When the seal is about to break then his father would appear and stop it and redo the seal. When Naruto learns to control the beast then his mother would appear and help him. Our mother’s chakra wasn’t put in the seal because she was out in the village healing all of the villagers."

"Oh I see. Naruto must have had it hard he doesn’t even know who his parents are or what he’s has done and how he had saved his village from certain doom. But all of the villagers see him as is a monster."

"I have never heard anyone ever stick up and say that about this boy. Sadly only a few people which would be you two and his friends that have ever said that about Naruto most of the villagers would throw trash at him and hit him."

Me and kimkio then look up at Juriaya to see him smiling sadly at us. The fourth hokage had been a good friend of his. 'Well we better get him back to the room and let him rest come on Akira and Kimkio lets go."

I then picked up Naruto since Kimkio had been exhausted from our battle. I then gave Naruto a piggy back ride to the room. When we got there I had set him down in his room and covered him and took off his shoes, jacket, and head band I had then set out some clothes that he weird for pajamas and had Kimkio change him. When he was done I went back in and kissed Naruto on his forehead and said good night. I then left and called to Juriaya and said that I was going out to the store for some new waits. He said okay. I then left to go to the store since my waits were too light and I needed heavier ones.

I had bought 400 pound waits each for my wrists and 500 pounds each for my legs. So now I was now wearing and extra 1,800 pounds. The owner of the store looked at me like I was crazy but gave them to me anyway. I then ran back to a lake that I had seen earlier over by the hill. I walked on it and practiced on my chakra control and tyjutsu. I was so intent on training that I hadn’t noticed that someone was watching me.

Naruto's pov

I just woke up and had decided to go for a midnight training. I got up and put on my fishnet armor since I couldn’t find my jacket and changed into my normal pants and tied my headband on. I then grabbed my shoes and put them on and snuck out the window. I then ran to a the hill that I was training at earlier with Akira and kimkio when I heard what sounded like splashing. I then snuck over to this lake that I didn’t even know was there. I then saw this amazing girl. The weather was moving with her perfectly and she looked beautiful I couldn’t see her face since it was dark out. But her kicks and the way she just danced across the water it was the most amazing this I had ever seen. How her hair moved perfectly behind her and the water splashing up. I had stayed there for what felt like only a few minutes which was actually like 2 hours. She had finished training and was standing on the water with perfect posture even her stance was beautiful. I blinked and she was gone. I looked around but didn’t see her. I then left and went back to the house. Still in a daze at what I saw.

When I got to the room I walked in the door to find purvey sage and Kimkio sitting on the ground talking about something. Kimkio turned to me.

"Oh Naruto when did you leave"

"About 2 hours ago"

"Oh you were training again huh Naruto"

"Yeah hey purvey sage have you seen Akira"

Kimkio answers though "Yeah she is in her room she got back a few minutes ago from the store"

"Oh okay"

I then leave and go to Akira's room to tell her about what I saw.

Akira pov

I just got home and went to my room to go take a shower.

I then started to sing (play video on the side now)

Now's the time, get in line, don't be afraid tonight

We're gonna take you high, before you realize

'Round and 'round you'll go, up and down, never slow

Feel the excitement grow, oh

This is where you let go

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show

Oh, oh, we're on a mission nothing, nothing, can stand in our way

Oh, oh, we don't need permission

We're gonna rise up and we'll be the change

Oh, oh, hear us on your stereo

Oh, oh, we're about to lose control

Oh, oh, everybody knows

Oh, oh, this is where you let go

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Britt Nicole Welcome To The Show lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/britt-nicole-welcome-to-the-show-lyrics.html

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show

And put your hands u-u-up

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

We've only just beg-u-u-n

And it's too late to r-u-un, you can't run

So put 'em u-u-up

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

Turn u the bass let it b-u-u-mp

We've only just begun, and you can't run

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show(2x)

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

Turn u the bass let it b-u-u-mp

We've only just begun, and you can't run(2x)

(song dedicated to black_ghost who told me about this it’s called welcome to the show by Britt Nicole)

when I was done singing I had got out of the shower and looked for my clothes. "Crap I forgot to get them" I then wrapped myself in a towel that was way to short it went to about mid thy. 'Shit man I hope that pervert isn’t there' I then opened the door and crept into the hallway. I was running to my room when I crashed into none other than Naruto. My face turned beat red as did his. I then screamed "NARUTO"

"AKIRA AHHHH"

Kimkio then came running up stairs and saw me on top of Naruto.

"Ahahahahahahaha Akira I didn’t know you like Naruto like that"

I then jumped off of Naruto and kicked him right in the jaw sending him into the wall.

"Juriaya if you even come up here I will kill you and that’s a promise"

I then ran into my room after punching Kimkio in the face and got changed. I then came out and saw that I made a huge hole in the wall. ' -_-' oops oh well Juriaya can pay for it to get fixed' I then shrugged my shoulders and walked down stairs. When I walked into the room everyone heard me come in a turned to me, Naruto's face was still red and Kimkio was laughing his butt off.

"Ahahahahah Akira loves Naruto"

When he said that I jumped at him and was about to punch him but he saw me coming his face looked like this O.O. He then dodged my punch and I made a huge crater in the floor.

"Hey watch it Akira I’m going to have to pay for that and the hole upstairs now"

I then ran at Kimkio again but he had run out the door laughing. Oh that is it he is soooo dead. I then ran out the door after him Saphira, Matsukiome, Naruto, and Juriaya were left there with a what the hell just happened look on their faces. I was full blast running after Kimkio, we were going through the village and everyone was still up and about and the streets were quiet crowded and stuff so they were jumping out of our way trying not to get trampled. Kimkio was laughing at me and I said "Kimkio you better run fast boy because when I get you you are sooooo dead this time"

"Yeah say that when you catch me"

He then ran past and elderly person who was with a kid. They were in my way and I didn’t have enough time to move around them or stop. They saw me coming but hey were too late. But luckily I’m a ninja and I have quick reflexes. At the last second I jumped over them and did a summersault in the air and I grew out my wings. (yeah she grew wings that are her very own when she got the tattoo the wings on the tattoo come out and she uses them but they tear a hole in that part of the shirt that they come out from) I then gave two very powerful flaps and I’m high in the air. I was flying above my brother who was looking for me to see where I was. Hehehehe got you now Kimkio. I then dive bombed strait down and grabbed him.

"Ahhhhhh put me down help"

he was kicking and screaming. "Calm down Kimkio it’s just me jeez"

"Oh Akira how are you flying but didn’t call out any jutsu or use your chakra"

"When I got this tattoo I am able to use its wings. So if I just think flight then they pop out and I can use them."

"Wow that’s awesome Akira now I reallllllllyyyy want my tattoo"

"Ahahahaha relax Kimkio you will get yours by your next birthday okay don’t worry and stop pouting"

"Hmph no I want mine now"

"Ugh I’m not going to deal with this" I then got a great idea. I dropped him

"Ahhhhhhhhhh Akira help me"

we were 400ft above the ground

"Not unless you stop pouting"

"Fine just help me"

I then flew down and caught him just before he went splat on the ground.

"If you ever do that to me again and I die I will haunt you for the rest of your life"

"Ahahahahahahaha you should have seen your face"

"Not funny Akira"

"Yeah it totally was now were even"

"What no were not"

"Do you want me to drop you again"

His face turned pale "Nooo anything but that"

"Okay then were even now let’s go home Its almost time to sing and I have the perfect song"

"Oh which one"

I then told him the song “OH okay good one"

"Yeah I thought so too"

When we got home I told them that it was time for the song. Saphira carried Naruto Matsukiome Juriaya and Kimkio was in his dragon form. We then dropped them off and started to sing only this time I just used my wings on my back and not my full form. And Kimkio just had his wings only they weren’t as big or as strong as mine were. We then flew around another singing and dancing to the song.

Now's the time, get in line, don't be afraid tonight

We're gonna take you high, before you realize

'Round and 'round you'll go, up and down, never slow

Feel the excitement grow, oh

This is where you let go

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show

Oh, oh, we're on a mission nothing, nothing, can stand in our way

Oh, oh, we don't need permission

We're gonna rise up and we'll be the change

Oh, oh, hear us on your stereo

Oh, oh, we're about to lose control

Oh, oh, everybody knows

Oh, oh, this is where you let go

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Britt Nicole Welcome To The Show lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com/britt-nicole-welcome-to-the-show-lyrics.html

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show

And put your hands u-u-up

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

We've only just beg-u-u-n

And it's too late to r-u-un, you can't run

So put 'em u-u-up

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

Turn u the bass let it b-u-u-mp

We've only just begun, and you can't run

Hands high like a roller coaster

This love is taking over

Take us higher here we go

Oh, oh, oh

Welcome to the show

Gravity we're defying

'Cause we were made for flying

We're about to lose control

Welcome to the show(2x)

We're gonna have some f-u-u-n

Turn u the bass let it b-u-u-mp

We've only just begun, and you can't run(2x)

(song dedicated to black_ghost who told me about this)

We ten finished and had left and went back to the inn with everyone clapping and cheering. When we got back Juriaya told us about how he got a lead on where Tsunade is and that were going to be there tomorrow. Naruto has almost mastered the rasengan but still needs some work. Me and Kimkio are almost done as well we have been practicing like crazy at what were bad at and perfect it so that it isn’t weakness anymore. My rasengan which I’m going to call rasenhime is almost complete just a few more days. Kimkio's rasengan which he calls rasensora since his is more of a sky element. We were ready for anything and are close to finding Tsunade and I’m closer to seeing Sasuke awake and well again. Just hold on a little longer Bluebird help is on the way. I then fell asleep.

(picture on the side is of Akira's wings only they're a lot bigger they what’s on the picture

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 38
A boy covered in scars and blood is found at the bottom of a cliff. What happened to him and what will happen next? Read to find out .. p.s. I do not...
5.8K 175 18
Akina Arai is a normal teenage girl living in Konoha. Wait, nevermind. Her life is nothing, but normal. She 'hates' Sasuke, who she calls Duckbutt. S...
769 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
1.2M 25.8K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...