Out Of Bounds

By enticingflaws

Owen De Luca never planned on moving to Riverdale High. But when his best friend Audrey moved to Riverdale, h... More

1| Pizza Panic
2| Beach Please
3| Aftermath
4| Ice Cold
5| Masked
6| The De Luca's
7| Owen
8| New Lies
9| Unloving The Loved
10| Betrayal
11| Alone Together
12| Distractions
13| Relapse
14| Unknown Intentions
15| Same Cause
16| Old Wounds
17| Damaged, Not Destroyed
18| Closer
19| Not My Scene
20| Only You
21|Under The Stars
22| Soccer Superstars

Sequel

636 20 1
By enticingflaws

The third and final book in the Sporty Sweethearts trilogy is called Home Run. The book revolves around Natalia De Luca and Trevor Morrison, characters who were also present in the first two books.

Go check it out!

Home Run Synopsis

The Morrison and De Luca families were very close, but that didn't hold true for their youngest members, Trevor Morrison and Natalia De Luca. They can't stand each other but it seems as if their paths constantly collide. 

When difficult circumstances arise, Trevor and Natalia are driven together by a force they can't explain, even though they have tried to avoid it for years. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 6.2K 41
*Book one of the Counting on Hockey series* To Meredith, watching hockey was torture. But her sister was a hockey player. She wanted nothing to do wi...
98.5K 1.8K 38
« Book One of the Sunshine Series » Clemintine Bartholdy had lived across from Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper her entire life. Her father was one of...
272K 5.1K 68
Eleanor never understood how someone could hold such a deep passion for hockey. Ben never understood how someone could not share his passion for hock...
3.9K 449 26
"I don't need saving." He spit at the ground. I had never met anyone like Sebastian. "We're friends, whether you like it or not." I cross my arms ov...