FBI Life (Detective Conan Fan...

Por ChristaSS123

A story about a 16 years old FBI girl, Fujimara Reika's life. This will be OC x OC and Akai x Jodie, takes pl... Mais

Chapter 1:A New Student
Chapter 2:The Meeting
Chapter 3:Rei's Past
Chapter 4: Mission
Chapter 5: Rei's First Day At School
Chapter 6: Hikaru's Help
Chapter 7: A New Start
Chapter 8: Meeting Haibara Ai
Chapter 10: Showdown with Vermouth (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Showdown With Vermouth (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Visiting Jodie
Chapter 13:Meeting Hattori Heiji [1]
Chapter 14: Meeting with Hattori Heiji [2]
Chapter 15: Meeting With Hattori Heiji [3]
Chapter 16: The Assignment
Chapter 17: Have I Seen Him Before?
Chapter 18: Interrogation
Chapter 19: Moroboshi Maria
Chapter 20: Protecting Hondou Eisuke
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: Confrontation
Chapter 23: Rei's "Plans"

Chapter 9: Fujimara Reika & Akai Shuichi

749 15 0
Por ChristaSS123

"Jodie-neechan"Rei said cutting her off her thoughts. They are taking a break from the meeting.

"Eh? Rei-chan, sorry, what did you say?"Jodie said while trying to keep her face straight.

"It's almost the time you confront her yet you keep spacing out like this? What's wrong with you Jodie-neechan? I've been trying to get your attention for about 5 minutes!"Rei asked.

"Sorry" Jodie said nervously.

"You don't seem alright to me Jodie-san"Hikaru said entering the scene.

"Really i'm alright"Jodie said trying to convince Hikaru, Rei, and Akai who was only leaning at the wall while drinking his canned coffee.

"You're a really terrible liar" Rei said while sweatdropping.

"Fear of death is worst than death itself"Akai said in English, before switching back to Japanese.

"Remember, don't have fear"Akai said to Jodie.

"So now you decided to speak"Rei said.

"Shut up"was all Akai's reply.

"Ok, I'll remember that clearly. Let's do this mission!"Jodie said with serious and determined face.

"Let's get prepared then"A voice said.

"James,you're sure about this, right?"Jodie asked.

"Of course, our plan should work perfectly"The voice, James, answered.

"Don't underestimate our opponent, she's a master of disguise, she could do everything she want" Rei, who understand Vermouth perfectly, since she worked with her before, said.

"I understand Rei-kun"James said, "Let's end this meeting"

With that everyone excluding Akai and Rei walk away.

"Shu-nii"Rei said as she walked towards him,"We should back her up, in case anything happens"

Akai nodded,"Meet me tonight at my place"

"Your place?"Rei asked.

"What?" Akai asked back.

"Well, we live at the same building since i moved here, so.." Akai cutted her, "At the garage"

"Roger that Shu-nii, though you should have said that earlier"Rei said, half-answering and half-insulting.

"Do you really have to insult me like that?"Akai asked.

"Yep" Rei said laughing.

They started to walk to Akai's Chevrolet.

"Man, that James, how could he be so positive"Rei said, "There's no guarantee that we will win against Vermouth"

"If you say so, then we really should not underestimate Vermouth, the 'Rotten Apple'. After all you worked with her in the past"Akai said.

Rei nodded, "I've heard that she's the boss's favorite"

Rei suddenly stopped walking,"Jodie-neechan hate her so much isn't she?"

Akai, also stopping said,"That can't be helped, after all she killed her parents and yours too"

"She didn't, Gin did. Man, all this things make me remember that i owe you so much"Rei said, looking down with a sad smile visibly shown at her face.

"No, you don't" Akai replied.

"What are you talking about? Of course i do! You saved my life several times already, if not because of you, i would already dead right now."Rei said, "You remembered that too, right? 10 years ago when you found me"

"Of course, there's no way i would forget that day "Akai replied, sighing.

Flashback (Rei is 6 years old, in England)

Rei started to open her eyes, her vision is still blurry. After her vision cleared, she stared at the ceiling, "Where am i?"She asked to no one in particular.

"The hospital" Someone said.

She was surprised to heard an answer, she sat up and turned her head at the man who answered her question.

"Japanese? Who are you?"She asked, "Why am i in the hospital?"

"My name is Akai Shuichi. We're still blood related, since your mom is my mom's cousin. About why you're in the hospital,"He paused,"It's better for you to remember it yourself."

"Remember?"She said slowly, then she felt memory rushing to her head, her parents' s death, the people in black, gun, and other things. She started to cry. Suddenly she felt a hand caressing her head, she looked up to see Akai, who looked back at her,

"Don't cry"He said,"Your parents must wanted you to be strong"

She sobbed,"Strong?"

He nodded,"It's okay if you don't want to answer, but if i may ask. Who killed your parents?"

"I-i-i-i don't remember clearly, but i think it was people in black,there was a man with silver hair, a man with sunglasses, a woman with blonde hair, and someone else"She answered.

"Someone else?"He asked.

"I couldn't see that person clearly"She said, "There was a sound, but i don't remember it clearly"

"I see... Well i will call the doctor, stay here, and if you remember anything else tell me okay"He said.

When Akai stepped out the room...

"I should be strong, huh?"She said to herself.

"But that sound, it seems so familiar... A familiar song..."

Her eyes widen in realization,"Ahh.. Of course it's" "Eh?"

The door opened, revealing Akai and the doctor, the doctor checked her condition, and said she was okay, so she could be released from the hospital today.

After Rei is released from the hospital

"Umm... A-A-Akai-sama..."Rei said, no, muttered, trying to call Akai. Fortunately for her, it worked.

"Don't call me like that"Akai said.

"T-then how about Akai-san"

"I told you before right, we're still relative, you could call me by my given name"

"Umm... Shuichi-no-niisama"

"Don't call me with the suffix '-sama'"

"H-how about Shuichi-niisan"

"That might work"

"O-okay t-then. Umm... Shuichi-niisan"She got cutted off again.

"Don't stutter, you sound stupid like that"

"B-b-b-but y-y-you're s-s-s-scary"Rei muttered, this time it's unfortunate for her that Akai heard it.

"Hn... What did you say?"

"N-nothing"

They started walking again.

"The sound, i remember"Rei muttered.

"Hn?"

"It was the song 'Nanatsu No Ko'"Rei said, this time it's quite loud.

"I see, maybe you should go to Japan and live with my family."Akai said.

"Your family?"Rei said asking

"Yeah, I'm here to visit your family, but now i should go back to America, so you can't live with me"Akai stated.

"B-b-but i... i don't run away from my fate. You said i should be strong, right? Then i will be strong and bring the people who killed my parents down!" Rei exclaimed,"S-s-so will you train me... You know? To be strong"

Akai smiled and caressed her head.

"Of course i will.Then how about you come and join me?"Akai said.

"Join you? Where?"Rei asked.

"I'll join the FBI after i finished my study, so why don't you come with me?"Akai offered.

Rei smiled,"Sure!"

Flashback

Rei sighed, "Anyway, let's get prepared"She said, changing the topic.

Akai nodded,"Sure"

End of Chapter 9

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

177K 2.8K 9
❝ fate. a word meaning destiny. fate. a word meaning doom. ❞ [ a f4 thailand fanfic ] [ thyme paramaa x fem!oc ] [ currently being rewritten ] © 𝐬𝐭...
13.9K 937 32
The transfer student couldn't me anything more special.But part of me want to help her.Why? Sooha thought to herself, she decided to help the new st...
20.2K 944 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
58.2K 1.4K 9
مافيا - حب - قسوه - غيره renad231_5 مرت سنه والقلب ذابحهه الهجر ومرت سنه والهجر عيا يستحي الروايه موجوده في انستا : renad2315