✔️Compliments (Taekook)✔️

By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook runs into a boy named Taehyung and after the conversation they had, he gets complimented everyday. ... More

Prologue
Compliment #1: You're Beautiful
Compliment #2: Your Smile
Compliment #3: Your Lips
Compliment #4: Your Nose
Compliment #5: Your Eyes
Compliment #6: Your Ears
Compliment #7: Your Hair
Compliment #8: Your Skin
Compliment #9: Your Shyness/Blushing
Compliment #10: Your Hands
Compliment #11: Your Arms
Compliment #12: Your Legs
Compliment #13: Your Style
Watching Jungkook Undress
Let Me Touch You
Compliment #15: Your Backside
Give It To Me
Epilogue
What!?

Compliment #14: Your Abs

1.2K 93 18
By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook's POV:
I grabbed the coffee from Hobi and took the note off to read it.

Kookie, I wanted to talk about your abs. When you let me watch you undress yourself down to your underwear I couldn't stop staring.

Your body is even more beautiful than I thought. Your body is even more amazing without the clothes.

It was really hard for me to control myself while watching an angel like you undress themselves.

Your abs are so defined. I would love to see you walk around shirtless all day. I would love to watch you undress yourself everyday.

I want to touch your abs. I want to feel every little bump as I drag my fingers down your stomach.

I want to kiss down your stomach and appreciate those abs for you.
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

My face was really burning now. I was so embarrassed by this compliment. I felt Tae hover above me.

"I'll see you after work," he said with a grin. I just gulped from what he said. I finally looked up at him and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 261K 63
Jungkook is a single CEO father, and Taehyung is a college student looking for work. Jungkook has children who are afraid of other people, but things...
2.1M 46.9K 16
"oh, so you know the cock and balls?" "no..." maybe, everyone needs a perfect sex education. and maybe, asking your neighbour was not the best choi...
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
16.3M 670K 48
In which Jeon Jungkook agrees to marry Song Taehee(you) because of some reasons. She's happy. While he isn't. She does everything for him. While he d...