✔️Compliments (Taekook)✔️

By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook runs into a boy named Taehyung and after the conversation they had, he gets complimented everyday. ... More

Prologue
Compliment #1: You're Beautiful
Compliment #2: Your Smile
Compliment #3: Your Lips
Compliment #4: Your Nose
Compliment #5: Your Eyes
Compliment #6: Your Ears
Compliment #7: Your Hair
Compliment #8: Your Skin
Compliment #9: Your Shyness/Blushing
Compliment #10: Your Hands
Compliment #11: Your Arms
Compliment #12: Your Legs
Watching Jungkook Undress
Compliment #14: Your Abs
Let Me Touch You
Compliment #15: Your Backside
Give It To Me
Epilogue
What!?

Compliment #13: Your Style

1.1K 85 25
By arayofsunshine99

Jungkook's POV:
I happily read the note that was with my coffee.

Hey Kookie! I wanted to compliment your style. I think I actually saw it for the first time on our date.

I didn't realize how cute you looked in normal clothes. You seem to care about your appearance a lot.

I like it. I love the style you have. You wear things that are comfortable but cute.

Do you like your style? Have you thought about changing it? Are you happy with your clothes?

I want to see more of your style. I want to see more of your cute outfits. Do you try to look your best for me?

I also want to see what you look like without clothes. I bet you look amazing.
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

My eyes widened as I read the end of the compliment. My face was getting really hot and red now. He wants to see me without clothes.

I looked up to see a smirking Taehyung. "Tae," I whined as I hid my face from him. "Kookie, let me see your cute face. You know how I hate it when you hid it from me," he said to me. I slowly looked at me.

"That's better," he said. I ran up to him and hugged him. I buried my face into his shirt.

"If you want to have a little sneak peak of what's under my clothes, just wait here until my shift is over and then you can come with me to my apartment," I said shyly to him.

He hugged me tighter. "Okay Kookie, I'll wait here until you get off of work," he said with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
2.7M 98.2K 48
[taekookau] "When the war is over, we'll get married and I'll grow flowers like you, and our story will be one of the most beautiful love tales in th...
16.3M 670K 48
In which Jeon Jungkook agrees to marry Song Taehee(you) because of some reasons. She's happy. While he isn't. She does everything for him. While he d...