Crazy Times (BTR Fanfic)

By fxck_boybxnds

On their third tour of the year BTR aka Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan were shopping then they run in these... More

The Roles
Chapter 1- Me and My Best Friends
Chapter 2- The Mall
Chapter 3- Corn dogs
Chapter 4- New Smart Boyfriend
Chapter 5- Happy Dance!
Chapter 6- Things We Have In Common
Chapter 7- Tickets and Concert
Chapter 8- Before The Concert Something BAD!
Chapter 9- No! I Need You. Well, Money.
Chapter 10- Tweets
Chapter 11- Love To Do It!
Chapter 12- Getting Him
Chapter 13- Hating Him, Myself too
Chapter 14- Getting Hate!
Chapter 15- Figure This Out!
Chapter 17- Her
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE MUST READ!!
Chapter 18- Wake Up, Sleeping beauty!
Chapter 19- Love, Happiness, Concert. Well Sort Of.
Chapter 20- My WWG
Chapter 21- After The Concert (Dirty Version)
Chapter 21- After The Concert (Clean Version)
Chapter 22- Me? A Singer?

Chapter 16- Upset, Single Forever.

178 5 4
By fxck_boybxnds

Amanda P.O.V.

I'm so mad no pissed off at Logan. C'mon HE KISSED BACK! When DEMI was KISSING HIM! He thinks that we will get back together. NEVER! I have been cheated on too many times and I had enough of it. I hear it all like 'I don't know, what was I doing' or 'i'm sorry, Please forgive me.' Yeah...NOT! I had had enough. No one wants to date me cause once they find out that I'm super smart, they think I'm a freak. Well THIS FREAK has FEELINGS!! It hurts a lot. I thought Logan was different from the rest, but I was wrong. I will be always smart and single forever.

So I went to Catie, she is always a good person and nice and she helps me sometimes feel better.

"AMANDA!" Logan said. UGG! Someone shot me now! Why does he have to FOLLOW ME! I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE WITH MY FRIENDS! DAMN IT!

"WHAT?" I yelled at Logan and turn around and my eyes met his. Damn it, why DID I LOOK AT HIS EYES! Then I look down at my feet sadly. I'm still pissed out at him and upset that no one cares about me.

"Amanda please, listen I'm sorry. I'm so stupid and I'm super sorry for what happened. I need you I love you and I know that you hate me now and that you don't want to take me back. I understand. I'm such a bad boyfriend. PLease, think about. I will always love you no matter what." Logan said then lifts up my chin. I have tears in my eyes then he kissed me softly like he can brake me if he kissed me too hard. I love it when he treats me like I'm so fragile but cares a lot. I kissed back. I love him too. I can't be mad at him. At least he never gave up on us like the others. maybe logan is different.

"I love you too. I should of let you explain." I said then he kissed me again.

"Its okay, you were upset and mad at me, like I said I understand." he said then I hug him and he hugs back and kisses my cheek and whips my tears away.

"Let's just forget about what happened, okay?" I said. I don't real what to talk about it a lot. I hate talking about the bad things in a relationships.

_____________

Sorry guys its short and next its Kendall P.O.V. I'm wondering I need your opinion what do you think about the story so far? I need to now and what's your favorite parts so far. I might be able to post another chapter today.

~Vanessa Schmidt xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 91 23
Hey, i wrote this story for fun! I hope you enjoy it! Please vote, comment and follow me! i try to follow back :) What happens when a group of girls...
1.8K 124 31
Katie is just a normal girl that lives in Toronto. Not the popular girl at school and just has one friend, her best friend Kailey. But one day her da...
457 33 13
You and Kendall have been friends for a couple of years. 4 years to be exact. You two grew to be strong friends. Stronger than the other guys and Ale...
188K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...