Miraculous Love ; Book 1 ; Sp...

By FalconWing1212

"You don't understand..." She broke off, looking unsure. "Lad... Miss Fortune, please just tell me who did... More

Jealousy? (Intro)
Chat Meets Mari
School Problems
Brusied And Breaking
Midnight Madness
Chloe and Crutches
Midnight Chats
MariChat?
The Plot
Adrienette
Chloe's Party
Falling into Darkness
Miss-Fortune
Found
Resolving
Chat and Mari
Akuma Attack
MariChat
Photoshopped
Revealed
The Father and his Cat
Hawk Moth
White Out
Absorbing
Chat Blanc

Caught Falling

430 22 11
By FalconWing1212

Marinette POV

Tikki swooped after me, but there was nothing she could do. I caught her mid air and hugged her close. I neared the rooftops and a flag pole hit my already injured leg. I cried out in pain and prepared for the worst.

"MARINETTE!!!"

Two strong, arms wrapped around me slowing the descent. I buried my head into Chat's chest. When we finally landed on a rooftop I let go and stood on my good leg.

"Thank you Cha... Nathaniel?!" I said shocked.

Instead of Chat in front of me, there was the Evillustrator!

"Marinette! Are you okay?! I went to your home but you weren't there, so I went out to look for you but then you fell from the sky..." he suddenly reached out and hugged me.

I hesitated then hugged him back lightly, only thinking of Adrien.

"I'm okay, I... was flung by the akumatized person."

"Ladybug and Chat Noir didn't save you?" he said eyes wide.

"They... didn't see. Chat Noir... was knocked out... Ladybug pinned."

"Are they okay?"

"Oh, yeah. Ladybug totally beat up the akuma. They're fine. Anyway, what happened to you?" I asked concerned.

"Oh, it doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that your safe." he said taking my hand.

I blushed a little, recalling Adrien holding my hand earlier that day...

"Is your leg okay?" he said kneeling down, "It looks really bad."

"Uh... It probably should be banaged."

"Here." he drew a quick sketch and a towel apeared.

"Hold this to it while I take you home." he picked me up bridal style.

"O...okay." I said uneasily.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. Using his pre-drawn jet pack he soared above the city of Paris towards my bakery.

-----------------------------------------

Adrien POV

"I know she can take care of herself Plagg... but I'm still worried about her. What if she didn't make it home? What if she collapsed in an alley?"

Plagg rolled his eyes.

"Then she would pick herself back up and walk home. She is a tough girl, you know that. She's fine Adrien."

Before I could reply with more worries he put a paw to my mouth.

"But your Princess may not be." he pointed at the sky were a very familiar villain was taking a cute girl for a joyride.

"Oh my gosh! Marinette! Plagg, claws out!" I cried, ready to avenge my Princess.

----------------------------------------------

Marinette POV

He set me down on my balcony gently, as to not hurt my injured leg.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to a doctor? That looks like it hurts." he said concerned.

Even though he is a nice guy, I still can't help thinking I belong with Adrien when with him.

"No, I'm fine Nathaniel. I just need some rest. Good night." I smiled.

"Good night Mari, but take this at least."

He whipped his pencil around, and provided me with an ice pack and a scarlet rose.

"Your too sweet Nath." I said accepting the gifts.

"Anything for you."

And with that he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed, but he was redder.

"Good night!" he called flying away.

I stood there looking to where he had gone.

If Adrien didn't exist, maybe he would have a chance. But I still felt bad about not telling him I liked someone else. It would break his heart! But someone has beat me to it, by the look of his akumatized state. I needed to call a certain cat...

Chat Noir POV

I watched as Nathaniel leaned close to Mari. His lips touched her cheek and I felt like nothing else in the world would satisfy me more than to rip him into tiny pieces. I should know what that felt like, not him!

I cried out in frustration of my confusing love life... wait love life? I love Ladybug. I'm DOING IT AGAIN!

"CATACLYSM!"

I punched the chimney next to me, it crumbling into ashes.

Breathing heavily, I struggled to regain my usually slick attitude as I lept towards Marinette's balcony.

Marinette POV

(A few minutes after Chat's tantrum...)

Still holding the melting ice pack to my leg I hopped over to my chair and settled down. It was nice of Nath to give me these. It helped a lot. I smelled the rose then set it down.

Tap Tap Tap

I looked up to see Chat at my window. He smiled nervously and waved. I smiled brightly and waved him in. A second later, the alley cat dropped onto my bed. He rolled over and crossed his legs in the air, head supported by his arms.

"Hey Princess."

I stifled a laugh, "Hey Chat. Someone's in a good mood."

He smiled and climbed down.

"Just cheering you up. Your 'boyfriend' probably scared you."

I frowned, "He's not my boyfriend."

He held up his hands, "Just looked like it."

He smiled at me then his gaze dropped to my leg. His eyes widened.

"Princess, did he do that to you!?" he asked getting up.

"Oh this?! No. I've... had a rough day."

Chat Noir POV

I knew some of the story... what else happened?

"Princess, tell me. Please."

She hesitated, "Okay, there's this girl... she doesn't really like me... Heck I don't like her either."

I tried to keep a straight face but failed.

She cocked her head with a smile, "What?"

I cleared my throat, "I don't suppose you're talking about Chloe Bourgeois?"

She laughed, "How'd you know?"

I smiled, "I have sources."

She smiled mysteriously, "Anyway, she tripped me. Then when that akuma took over that person... I got in the way a bit... and one of her rose vines caught my leg... and then I got... flipped over Paris by the akumatized person... and I thought I was going to die..."

Her voice broke.

She was flipped over Paris!?!?

Marinette POV

Okay, so this wasn't ALL lies, I did get tripped, the rose vine caught me before I turned into Ladybug, I did flip over Paris... I did think I was going to die...

Chat Noir POV

She cleared her throat, "Then Nath caught me. He took me home and... yeah."

And he kissed you...

Calm down Chat...

I looked down at her leg, which was wrapped in a towel to stop the ice pack from coming in direct contact.

"Mari, let me see it."

"Chat, no. I'm fine..."

"No, Mari seriously let me see."

She looked at me with those stunningly blue eyes.

"Okay, but don't touch it with those claws."

"There's no way I would hurt you Purr-incess."

I knelt by her foot and carefully unwrapped the towel. I gasped when I saw her leg.

The skin was a deep purple in the front, from where Chloe's shoe had tripped her. There were puncture marks from the rose vine's thorns which looked like it had wrapped all around her leg. Blood was smudged all over her bruised skin.

"Oh Mari..." I said, loss for words.

She didn't reply, but sat there looking at her leg.

Suddenly she looked up, "Chat, what about Nathaniel?"

I sat there stunned. Here she was, in so much pain... yet she was concerned for other people's comfort rather than her own bloody wounds.

"I'll get him taken care of in a second Princess. Let's get you in bed first." I said standing.

"Bed?"

"That's why your in PJs right?" I asked slyly.

She looked down and seemed to just barely realize that she was in pajamas.

"Oh, right."

"Here." I picked her up bridal style and put her in her bed.

She started to relax but then I stopped her from putting her leg down.

"Hold it, I have to dress this or something. Where are your bandages?"

"Uh... in the bathroom, in the cabinets under the sink."

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the stairs, second door on your right. But Chat, you have to be really quiet. My parents are asleep in the room next door."

"Gotch ya Mari. I won't wake them."

Marinette POV

He hopped off my bed and went down the stairs. It was really peaceful and quiet so I assumed he was doing well. The bed was comfortable and my eyelids started to drop...

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Tikki spoke from my ear.

"Well, I think this kitten has a crush on you Mari." she giggled.

"Tikki! You nearly gave me a heart attack! And no, he doesn't like me. We're just friends! Though I will admit... I think we are becoming closer friends." I said with a smile.

She smiled but hid before she could say anymore. Chat came up through the trapdoor a second later.

"Got them Marinette." he said, closing the door.

"Good kitty."

He sat next to me, and started to apply them himself. I winced and he took my hand with his spare hand. He gave a small, sad smile, as if to apologize then wrapped my leg.

"There. All done." he said both hands resting around my leg.

"Thanks Chat."

He grinned as he opened the balcony trapdoor.

"I don't suppose your knight in shinning armor gets a goodnight kiss?"

I laughed, "Save that for Ladybug."

He smiled at me.

"You remind me of her. Good night Marinette."

He jumped off of my bed and closed the trapdoor.

Shoot, Ladybug! I can't come to the akuma attack! My leg... I have to call Chat.

"Tikki, spots on."

Chat Noir POV

"Ladybug? Are you okay!?" I said answering almost immediately.

"What? Oh. Yes Chat I'm fine. Listen, on my way home I found out that the Evillustrator is back. I have... something really important to do. I need you to capture him and then call me when you have him. Can you do this by yourself?"

"It seems like we have had this discussion before m'lady. I just finished checking up on someone, and I'm actually on his tail right now!"

That was a good one, I thought proudly.

"Okay, be careful Chat. And by the way, who did you check up on?"

"Why? You jealous m'lady?" I teased.

"No, just... curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat, so I'll spare you. A friend of mine named Marinette."

"Oh... well. I'll see you in a bit then kitty."

"Bye bugaboo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 545 23
After the events of becoming Miss ForgetMeNot, Marinette begins to slowly recover. Forgiving her so-called friends is a must. But that isn't the most...
69.7K 2.5K 9
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] [[FIRST LADYNOIR/ADRIENETTE FANFICTION EVEEEEEEER *cross fingers*]] A four chapter fanfic *** After Ladybug rejected Chat Noir's date i...
173K 2.8K 21
"Chat don't look" ladybug said weakly. "M'lady your badly hurt!" "Turn around!" Ladybug said as her earrings were flashing. Chat turned around with h...
6.3K 229 16
Kagami is theorized as Ladybug, but Ladybug cannot find the desire to deny it. ~Excerpt~ "I'm sorry Chat Noir," She removes the injured girl from Bu...