Jesterine (Third book in the...

By JOKES_ON_U

"Madness, as you know... Is a lot like gravity... All it takes is a little. push." I know what your asking y... More

Jacqueline Avery Wayne
flash back:
Gotham City
I Am Who I Am
Smile for me
(: Authors Note :)
The Mob
Jokers P.O.V
Cash
Zone 3
Author note
Underground Tunnels
Dad
December 3
Authors note :]
another authors note (sorry)
:)
Warehouse
AUTHORS NOTE
guess whos back
Together
note

Evas P.O.V

1.4K 70 5
By JOKES_ON_U

I walked around In the dark room. 

"You've got a new fear eva." And familiar voice spoke.

I sank to the floor when I realized what he was talking about. 

"Scared to loose her too huh?" 

Suddenly the lights came on. I was in a white room with no doors or Windows locked in. I felt as if the space was becoming smaller and smaller. Closing in oN me. 

"After all. Now that jokers gone. She's all you have."

He spoke. 

"Dont hurt her." I said as I rocked back and forth on the floor my hands covering my face as tears threatened to pour oUt. 

"Take nothing for granted Eva. Take every warning to heart. " he whispered. 

I shut my eyes closed tight and curled up into a ball trying to control my breathing. 

I opened my eyes to find a door. Everything was quiet, he no longer spoke. Slowly and unsure I stood up and strode to the door. I reached out for the golden Nob and turned it. I entered another room. It was a hospital room. 

My breath quickened and my heart sped up when I saw her there, my little girl, beaten with hospital wires attached to her everywhere. 

"Shes in a coma." I turned around to face a nuRse. "I don't think she'll make it. "

"Who did this to her?" I felt tears prickle my eyes. "Who did this is my baby girl?" 

The nurse approached me and folded me into a hug. "The bats. " She whispered in my ear and vanished leaving me and Jay alone.  

I went to her holding her hand.  It was cold and frail.  It was llimp in my hand.  

"Listen to me.  Mommy's here now.  I'm so so sorry.  I won't leave you. " I cried.  I dropped her hand and ran my fingers through my hair shutting my eyes. 

I opened them to find inner was in an all to familiar field next to an all too familiar empty goat pen. And then I knew. 

"Jonathan crane." I whispered. "Its a dream."

"She's all you have. So is he. " 

He spoke.

"Don't hurt her!" I yelled as I started to run. But I wasn't going anywhere. It was a vast emptiness. 

"II wont hurt her eva. I'm your friend. And I'm here to help. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 10.7K 73
"What's courage? Grace Under Pressure." Grace Sky. An 18 year old girl with seemingly everything. Although, not everything is what it seems. Grace h...
136K 4.1K 48
"Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity, all it takes is a little push."
208K 5.5K 47
〖Book one: Reese Nygma Trilogy〗 Season 1: ❝I can't cover this hole in my chest anymore You twisted me bad.❞ Season 2: ❝And where...
706 23 16
My name is Harely Quinn. Joker escaped me from the Arkham after the 'Suicide Squad' went back to their cells. Everything was going to be fine. I was...