affected (o2l story. Our Seco...

By cutieecaylen

The day Connor killed himself destroyed o2l...Some go crazy others resort to self harm. This is the story on... More

affected (o2l story. Our Second Life)
A day later
Ch.3
ch.4
ch5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
Ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
ch.35

ch.17

381 7 0
By cutieecaylen

Jc's POV

"Andy's chasing m-me" Megan pants.

"Where are you?" I ask nervously.

"I-I dont k-know. Uhh Like around where you liv-  AHHH-" Megan screams before she can finish her sentence. I hear the phone fall.

"MEGAN!!" I shout into the phone.

"MEGAN!!!!!" I repeat.

If he caught her…

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"I dont know! She screamed and then her phone fell" I say panically.

I grab my jacket and keys and head out.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Kian shouts.

"To find Megan" I say.

Sam's POV

"To find Megan" Jc says.

He gets his things and slams the door.

Then Ricky walks in.

"what happened to little Justin?" Ricky asks.

"He got a call from Megan. She said Andy was chasing her and when she was about to say where she is she screams and her phone falls" I explain.

"oh."

"so what was all the screaming from you two about?" Ricky points at Kian and I.

"uhh" Kian utters.

Jc's POV

Im driving around the neighborhood. No sign of her. I go to the ally. Nope. Danggg where is she?

Im getting irritated. I hit the wheel with my fist. The horn goes off. I drive towards the park. All I see is stupid children playing. They're not really stupid Im just angry. I noticed one kid with glasses. He looks smart. He might even find the cure for cancer one day. Jc what the heck!?!!??! This is no time for this.

Megan's POV

"I dont k-know. uhh like around where you liv- AHHH" I shout dropping my phone. I see a car coming towards me. Its going to hit me if I dont move. But I cant. My feet wont let me. Im gonna cry. FREAKIN MOVE MEGAN!! my mind tells me. But my body isnt responding. Why isnt the car stopping? I have always thought, as I was watching a movie, when someone is about to get crashed and didnt move, I thought they are stupid. Like just move. But I understand now.As I see the car become bigger and bigger I feel this sudden push. Its the car, it hit me. But why am I still thinking?  Shouldnt I pass out? But Im not… Im too scared to open my eyes. I WILL pass out if I see blood everywhere.

I hear what I think is Jc. I slowly open my eyes. I look down at myself. Im completly fine. Didnt the car hit me? I look around.

"Megan. Are you okay!?!" Jc asks. I nod unable to talk. I look at the car. Its perfectly parked. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

"wha-what happened?" I wisper to Jc, who is bend down next to me, worry in his eyes.

"I dont know. I just came and-" he says but cut off.

"I saved you" I hear a voice say. I look up. Andy.

"what?" I cant believe he saved me.

"I was chasing you and I saw you standing in the middle of the street. A car coming towards you, but you wouldnt move. I ran as fast as I could. I pushed you out of the way and yeah…" Andy explains. I see he scraped his arm. Its a little bloodly and his lip has some blood. Oh gosh he looks gorgeous. No dont think like that.

"wow.…thanks…really I. wow" I dont know what to say.

"why?" I ask.

"because its you. Why wouldnt I" he shrugs.

"thanks"

"its okay" he informs.

I smile weakly at him and look at Jc.

"Im really glad you're okay." Jc says.

"thanks. Its all good" I assure.

I try to stand with the help of Jc. I see a random guy walking my way.

"uh hello Im Andrew. I was um the one who was driving the car. Im sorry." he points to his car. He looks like hes around 20 and most definantly good looking.

"Its okay.really." I say.

"Its my fault. My breaks were not working." he explains

"No its my fault. I didnt move." I say.

"yeah…but why didnt you?" he asks.

"I couldnt. I know it sounds stupid but like I really couldnt. My mind would say to but my body just wouldnt budge." I laugh.

"Thats normal. You got too shocked." Andrew explains. I smile.

"well I have to go. Sorry for everything. Stay safe. Bye" He says walking away. Hes wearing a tank top. You can see his muscles. oh.

I wave goodbye and turn back to Jc.

"well uh do you want me to take you home?" Jc asks.

"yea-" I say but get cut off by Andy.

"I'll take her home" he offfers or is it a command?

"no" Jc quickly says.

"please" Andy begs.

what?

"no" Jc repeats.

"Megan, please" Andy looks at me. Is he gonna hurt me?

"okay" I give in. I dont know why. I mean he saved my life so I guess I owe him. idk.

"you sure?" Jc asks suprised.

"yeah…" I comfirm.

He looks at Andy coldly and walks away.

"call if anything happens" Jc says. I nod and pull out my phone. I go to Jcs number and shut my phone. Just in case, so I'll have Jcs number ready to call.

"So…… shall we" Andy points at the streets. I nod and start walking.

Theres an awkward silence for most of the walk. I kick rocks. Then he starts doing the same. Since Im looking at the ground I run into a pole.

"ouch" I laugh.

"Are you okay?" his face worried. I nod.

"okay good because hahahaha" he laughs. A real laugh. It takes a lot to make Andy laugh. His laugh is so cute.

"Shut up" I punch his arm. He smiles at me and I cant help but smile. Hes acting so different. Completely different. It kind of worrys me. haha.

We stop at the front of my house.

Jc's POV

I almost gave up looking for Megan. Thats when I saw her on the ground and freakin Andy on top of her. This little prick is gonna get it.

I jump off of my car and run towards them. I pick Andy up by the collar.

"dude wait its not what it looks like. I pushed her because she was about to get crashed by that car" Andy explains. I look at the car. I let go of Andy.

Megans eyes are closed shut. I try to wake her but no good.

Then she opens her big brown eyes.

She asks what happened and Andy explained.

Then a guy who was driving the car came to talk. blah blah blah.

Then stupid Andy asks Megan if he can take her home. Can I get a hell nahh.

"okay" Are my ears alright?

"you sure" What I mean is you sure hes not going to kill you.

"yeah" ughhh screw you Andy.

I nod and start walking.

"call me if anything happens" I shout. She nods and I turn towards my car. I see them walking and I cant trust Andy so I follow. Stalker much? yes.

They're not really talking. Then I see Megan crash into a pole. I stop the car. Im about to bolt out when I see Megan laughing. I sigh and keep driving. If you're wondering how im following them without them knowing is that they havent turned around.

I see Andy face her. He is serious then laughs. She playfully hits his shoulded and they both laugh. Stupid Andy. That should be me.

They finally reach her house.

Megans POV

"thanks again for everything. It means a lot. " I admitt.

"It was nothing, really." he gives me a warm smile. I return the smile.

"well bye" I say awkwardly.

He leans in. oh no. Is he going to kiss me?

"bye" he hugs me. I let out a breathe I was holding. I open the door and go in.

Kian's POV

"uhh" I say.

I dont want to tell him but he deserves to know. ughhh.

Sam looks at me pleading. I take a huge breathe.

"I have something to tell you…its…its about Co-Connor" I mumble.

Rickys eyes widen.

"what about Connor…?"

"hes the reason I do drugs.…" I wisper.

"what do you mean?"

"I…um…its cuz…uh" I cant find the words. I look at Sam for help but he purposely looks away. Screw you Sam.

"Its a long story…"

***

So this was like a filler…i think its really short. Ill make a long ch. later. Sooo what do you think about Andy..why is he acting so different? hmm byyee♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 12.4K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
240K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
930K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
865K 40.3K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one