ch.17

Jc's POV

"Andy's chasing m-me" Megan pants.

"Where are you?" I ask nervously.

"I-I dont k-know. Uhh Like around where you liv-  AHHH-" Megan screams before she can finish her sentence. I hear the phone fall.

"MEGAN!!" I shout into the phone.

"MEGAN!!!!!" I repeat.

If he caught her…

"What happened?" Sam asks.

"I dont know! She screamed and then her phone fell" I say panically.

I grab my jacket and keys and head out.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Kian shouts.

"To find Megan" I say.

Sam's POV

"To find Megan" Jc says.

He gets his things and slams the door.

Then Ricky walks in.

"what happened to little Justin?" Ricky asks.

"He got a call from Megan. She said Andy was chasing her and when she was about to say where she is she screams and her phone falls" I explain.

"oh."

"so what was all the screaming from you two about?" Ricky points at Kian and I.

"uhh" Kian utters.

Jc's POV

Im driving around the neighborhood. No sign of her. I go to the ally. Nope. Danggg where is she?

Im getting irritated. I hit the wheel with my fist. The horn goes off. I drive towards the park. All I see is stupid children playing. They're not really stupid Im just angry. I noticed one kid with glasses. He looks smart. He might even find the cure for cancer one day. Jc what the heck!?!!??! This is no time for this.

Megan's POV

"I dont k-know. uhh like around where you liv- AHHH" I shout dropping my phone. I see a car coming towards me. Its going to hit me if I dont move. But I cant. My feet wont let me. Im gonna cry. FREAKIN MOVE MEGAN!! my mind tells me. But my body isnt responding. Why isnt the car stopping? I have always thought, as I was watching a movie, when someone is about to get crashed and didnt move, I thought they are stupid. Like just move. But I understand now.As I see the car become bigger and bigger I feel this sudden push. Its the car, it hit me. But why am I still thinking?  Shouldnt I pass out? But Im not… Im too scared to open my eyes. I WILL pass out if I see blood everywhere.

I hear what I think is Jc. I slowly open my eyes. I look down at myself. Im completly fine. Didnt the car hit me? I look around.

"Megan. Are you okay!?!" Jc asks. I nod unable to talk. I look at the car. Its perfectly parked. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

"wha-what happened?" I wisper to Jc, who is bend down next to me, worry in his eyes.

"I dont know. I just came and-" he says but cut off.

"I saved you" I hear a voice say. I look up. Andy.

"what?" I cant believe he saved me.

"I was chasing you and I saw you standing in the middle of the street. A car coming towards you, but you wouldnt move. I ran as fast as I could. I pushed you out of the way and yeah…" Andy explains. I see he scraped his arm. Its a little bloodly and his lip has some blood. Oh gosh he looks gorgeous. No dont think like that.