Patron Saints //completed// #...

By goobygabmathis

"Metaphors are dangerous. Love begins with a Metaphor. Which is to say, love begins at the point when a women... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
RANDOM NOTE
* WARNING *

Chapter Four

291 10 1
By goobygabmathis

The whole police station was quiet. The only sound was the sound of water trickling down from the ceiling and hitting the floor. As the three of the slept, they heard a voice call out to them. "The poor soul cried out for help..." The voice said. "They watch as he simply walked away... The indifference of good men." The voice said overlapping. "Nobody wanted to get involve." It echoed. "whosoever shed my blood by man shall his blood be shed. For in the image of god may deem a man." Then the boys leaped up from there sleep to catch their breath. Panting the boys both got up and sat at the edge of the bed so they could look at each other. Connor looks down at Freya who was still sound asleep and then back at his brother. "Destroy all which Is evil." Connor said looking at Murphy. "So that which is good may flourish." Finished Murphy.

__________

About an hour past by and Connor eventually had to wake Freya up because it was almost 10. "What we gon tell her?" Said Connor looking down at Freya. "Don't ask me. I aint the one who's got a crush on her." He says laughing as he puts on his shirt. "Shut the fuck up. I don't have a 'crush' on her." He said trying to fight back. Freya wakes up and stretches her arms. Murphy looks over to Connor like Connor is supposed to do something. "Mornin'" Said Connor to Freya. She gives a growl and then gets up to put her clothes on. She starts to strip naked not even caring their in the room. "Whoa!" Connor says stopping her. "What the fuck you think you're doing?" He says. "What? I saw you guys naked I thought I'd return the favor." She says smiling as she continues to undress herself. Out of nowhere they heard a loud beeping. "It's that fucking Russians pager." Said Murphy as he through it to Connor. I looked down at it. "Phone number?" Freya said. They walk upstairs and through the door to where all the cops are. Everyone started cheering as if the brothers were the popular jocks in high school. "Hey there sweet cheeks." Said A man in handcuffs being brought in by a cop. "I'm her boyfriend." Says Connor walking in from behind me. "Fucking blow me." Says the criminal. Freya gives him an odd look. "Weird. Last time I checked I was single." She says. "What? I was going with what the Russians thought." Connor says back giving a wink. Connor walked over to the phone while Murphy and Freya went to go talk to some of the cops. "Look at this." A cop said handing us the newspaper. With the title 'SAINTS OF SOUTH BOSTON' written at the top. "Saints." Murphy repeats. "Body of Christ. Body of Christ..." He was say as he dipped his fingers in his coffee and flicked them at the cops to make it seem like holly water. Freya looks down at her phone and then rolls her eyes. Then she walk up to Connor. "Hey. I have to go. Thanks for everything though. "She says. "Where ya going? I was just about to tell ya something important." He says. "Uh... Can it wait? I kind of have to do something important. I'll stop by your place later though." She says smiling as she walks out the door.

Freya's POV

I walk in to see me father sitting as his desk while Rocco was sitting in front of him talking. I didn't want to interrupt the fucker because every time I do something he doesn't like I get... in trouble for it. I walked over and set the sandwich he had me buy him on the desk in front of him. "Well. I'll have a coke then." Says Rocco. I had no idea what the fuck was going on and didn't want to ask. There was a sly silence before my dad started laughing. Because everyone else in the room feared him they all started laughing too. But not me. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here. "Papa joe is that it? You want me to go now?" Asked Rocco. "No. Tell me another one." He said. Rocco gave him a slanted look. "Whelp imma go now." I said. As I walked out the door as fast as I could so he couldn't stop me. I made my way to Connor and Murphy's place because I told Connor I would talk to him there about whatever the fuck he needed to tell me. I Just walked in. I mean we're kind of bff's now considering we killed two guys together and saw eschithet naked. "Hello." I said as I walked around the corner to see them looking in the bag we had given to Doc at the hospital. "What y'all doing?" I asked. They both kind of looked at me waiting for the other person to talk. "You're ganna think that we're fucked up. But it's our destiny." Said Murphy. "Yup. I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. "We're ganna kill 'em." Said Connor. "We're ganna kill em' all. All the Thefts, Drug dealers, Rapists and murderers." He finishes. "So, was that what was so important that you needed to tell me earlier?" I asked Connor. "Yes." He said. "Well cool when we start?" They both looked at me confused like they were expecting me scream or call them crazy. Little did they know my last. But nope. I agreed with one hundred percent in fact, I hope they kill my dick of a father. "Well..." Said Murphy. "We're on our way now to get some guns." He says. "Cool let's go." I said already half way out the door. "Wait hold up. Ya can't go with us." Said Connor stopping me. "I can do what I want." I began. "And what I want to do is help you guys. I was with you when this started and I'm going to be with you when it finishes. You guys don't have a fucking choice. Let's go." I finished. They both smiled.

___________

We were sitting in the basement of some guy's house. There was a coffee table in front of us and the guy was sitting on the other side. We started to empty out the bag of things we took from the Russians. We finished putting everything on the table and then we looked up at the guy. He through us each a duffle bag. "Knock yourselves out." He said before flipping a switch. We turned around to see a gate open and multiple kinds of weapons behind it. "Fuckin' hell." Says Connor as he walks in. "Do you know what we need man? Some rope." Says Connor. "Absolutely." I say looking at the guns in front of me. "What are ya, insane?" Asks Murphy. "No, It aint. Charlie Bronson's always got a rope." Says Connor feeling a little butt hurt. "What?" Asks Murphy in disbelief. "Yeah. He's got a lot of ropes strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it." I say. "You've lost it haven't ya?" Murphy asks me. "No, I'm serious." I respond. "That's stupid. Name one thing you'd need a rope for." Says Murphy to us. "Ya don't fuckin' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it." Connor says. "What's the 'they' shit?" I ask. "This aint a fucking movie." I said. "Oh right." Connor says. "Fine. Get your guy's stupid fucking rope." "I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it." He says pointing to himself defensively.

____________

We get back to the apartment and set the duffle bags on the bed. "So what's the plan?" I asked them. "Huh. We haven't exactly thought thought that far ahead yet." Said Connor itching his head. My phone started ringing and I realized it was my dad. Shit. "Guys I'm ganna have to go again." I said. "My fucking bitchass dad needs to talk to me. Good luck. Tell me how it goes tomorrow. I mean... If you guys are still alive." I said walking out smiling. Murphy made a face back at me mocking me.

Third person

The boys walked in to the hotel and in the elevator. "You nervous?" Asked Connor to Murphy. "A bit." He replies. "Myself as well." They stopped the elevator and took their coats off. The put the rope around their shoulders and the duffle bags with the guns in the around their other shoulder. Then they leaped on top of the elevator and through the vent. "I told you there would be a shaft." Murphy says. "Just like on television." Says Connor. They were crawling through the vents trying to find out which way to go to be above the hotel room of the men they were trying to kill. "Fuck." Connor mutters. He says then trying to turn around in the small space. "Where the fuck are you goin'?" Ask Murphy. "Shh! I fuckin' hear shit out here." Connor says back. "Fuck you. I'm sweatin' my ass off draggin' your fuckin' rope around. It must weigh 30 pounds." "Shh! We're doin' some serious shit here. Now, get ahold of yourself!" "Oh, fuck you." Murphy shouts back. Then Connor slaps him upside the head and they started to fight. The vent became weak and fell through the wall. The rope tangled together around their legs and they were just hanging from the ceiling. They started shooting their guns. They thugs tried to reach for their guns and shoot them back but they were all too slow. Then Murphy took his knife out and cut the rope and they fell to the ground. The took the head Russian syndicate boss and put him on his knees. "Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti." They say before shooting him in the back of the head. Then they walked around the room to put pennies on the eyes of their victims. "We're good." Says Murphy hitting his brothers shoulder. "Yes, we are. Now, what do you think is in that little case there?" Connor says pointing to a black bag sitting at the bar top. They both look at the bag and then back at each other. Then they started running towards it and pushing each other out of the way to get to it first. They open the bag to see 100 dollar bills set nicely in the inside. "Fuck me." Says Connor. "Oh. The hits just keep on comin'." Says Murphy as he picks up a stack of money and hits Connor upside the head with it.

Freya's POV

Me and Rocco were at the hotel doing what my father had orders us to do. "Okay. Get in." Says Rocco pointing to under the food tray. I rolled my eyes at him and crawled under it making sure I still had the 6 shooter in my back pocket. We rolled up to the hotel room and Rocco knocked in the door. We waited for about two minutes when two guys in all black wearing ski masks open the door and pulled Rocco in by his hair. Another one grabbed the cart and pulled it in. The tray fell to the side with me in the inside. "Ouch!" I screamed. "What the fuck was that?" I heard a familiar voice say. I positioned myself so that I could get out of the tipped over cart. I stood up giving the guys a very dirty look. "What the fuck was that for? I think you dick heads gave me a bruise." I said looking down at my knee. There was an extremely awkward silence for about 5 minutes. "What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK." I heard one of the men say. I look up to see Connor take off his mask. "Freya? What the fuck." He repeated once again. Rocco stood up and looked around. "WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK. HOW THE FUCK... FUCKING FUCK. FUUUCK!" Screams Rocco. "Well, that certainly illustrate the diversity of the word." Says Murphy laughing. I looked over to Connor who still hasn't taken his eyes off me. "Will some please fucking explain to me what the fuck you two are doing here?" Asked Connor. "Papa joe sent us to kill these guys." Said Rocco. "Who's that?" Asked Murphy. "Head Leader of the Russian mafia also known as my father." I said looking down at my feet. "Why don't you have a Russian accent?" Asked Connor. "Years of practice and years of hating my family." I said. "Well good to know. "Said Murphy. "You can help us kill em'." Said Murphy. "Aye, come on don't say that about her father." Connor says. "No I agree. I'll Help you kill him. In fact I'll shoot the mother fucker." I said. They all looked at me confused, even Rocco. "Well then. What the fuck are we still doing here. Let's fuckin' go." Says Murphy as he starts to walk out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393 3 14
In exile, for Connor, many things have changed - tensions now exist between him and Murphy that he would never have believed. And then a stranger com...
1.8K 62 10
Brina O'Hara has lived in Boston her whole life. The news of 'The Saints' had spread like wildfire. When she is forced to quit school and begin worki...
3.9K 338 30
✅COMPLETED Another month with OffGun and their couples. Prompts made by SpellWolf and allourheroes again.
138 15 15
AU where Soulmates find each other through physical contact. ConnorxOC ---