Being Me

By carotz_grow_on_treez

“So I was walking down the street and I felt like someone was following me, so I discreetly looked beside me... More

Chapter One- Crazy one and Crazy two
Chapter Two - Oh My... I just scored!
Chapter Four: Ooooo... Pretty car
Chapter 5- Im a SPY!
Chapter 6- Kill
Chapter 7- Kill, free, taken away!
Chapter 8: Meet the daughters of L.O.VE
Chapter 9: You say CONTROL I say what the HELL...

Chapter Three - Truth or Dare? Your choice...

246 6 3
By carotz_grow_on_treez

Babbling TIME! Wohooo...

So another chapter... If you want me to explain more please tell me and i will... Thanks for reading.. 

Babbling time OUT... for now (evil laugh)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“So Lacy… you wanna play truth or dare?” The guy named Chris asked me with a smirk on his face. After we left the park we came to Chris’s house and he invited some other girls over so basically it was a whole bunch of young adults and one teenager. You can guess who the teenager is… Me.

“Uhhh… well… Sure!” I have no idea what I have gotten myself into, but I have a feeling this is gonna end up badly or in my case it will be very embarrassing.

“Great… Everyone in a circle now… I ask first!” Chris shouted. Everyone complied and got into a big circle, well it was a tad bit wonky but I’m not one to complain.

“Alright… Let me… ahhh… Krystal. Truth or dare?” Chris asked a petite but very beautiful brown haired green eyed girl. She was absolutely gorgeous with her long tanned legs covered in mini black shorts and toned stomach, which was covered in a beautiful sparkly white singlet.

“Dare… Lets see what you got Chris,” Krystal replied with a smirk on her face. You could see she found this amusing. My eyes drifted around the circle and landed on Dimitri. He had on a white muscle shirt and baggy sweat pants on. His hair was jet black and wasn’t very long. His eyes were an amazing emerald green with a strong jaw line that I would love to love my fingers over. He is a piece of art; I’m actually surprised he isn’t in a photo gallery. I would stand there for hours just looking at him. I quickly looked away before I started drooling to see Krystal making her way towards me. She offered her hand out to me so I grabbed it.

“What you doing Krystal?” I asked her with a confused look on my face.

“We are going to get changed… did you not here the dare?” she asked giving me a look.

“Ahhh…no I was distracted…” I looked at my toes and could feel the blush that rose to my cheeks.

“Well I dared Krystal to take you and get you into something nice. Including hair and make up.” Chris spoke up. I looked at him with a question mark on my face. Why would he want me to be dressed? I felt Krystal pull me upstairs. Now I’m not gonna lie, I am scared. Not scared of her but what she will put me in.

“Alright get yo sexy ass in the shower, wash your hair, shave your arm pits and legs. There is a towel and robe and a new shaver that hasn’t been used. Now hurry up!” with that she pushed me into the bathroom and slammed the door right in my face. I would start to ask why, but I did want a shower since I have been exercising. I turned the hot water on and stripped. Once I was in the shower I started humming to myself and did all the things that Krystal demanded I do.

Once I was finished I got out, dried myself and walked into the room. Krystal saw me and ushered me to the bed and started with my hair. With my hair she blow dried it, then put small curls in my hair and left it down. Then she did my make up. It was simple really, because I already had thick eyelashes and perfect skin, she put black eyeliner to make my bright blue eyes pop out and pink lip gloss. After this she shoved me into the closet and told me to put on the clothes that she laid out. I looked at the clothes, and let me tell you they were actually not that revealing but were very tight. There was a boob tube plain white top with black sparkly mini shorts and killer stiletto heals. As for the undergarments, well it was a white strapless bra and a fluro green thong. Yes! I just said THONG!

“I AM NOT WEARING THE THONG KRYSTAL! GIVE ME PROPER UNDER WEAR!” I shouted. I heard laughing and a thump. Then the door opened and normal undies were thrown at me. After that I got dressed and walked out the closet.

“Day- Yam Girl… you look so flipping H-O-T! If I weren’t straight I would so date you…” Krystal had a massive grin on her face and my cheeks heated up while I looked at the floor.

“Thanks… I guess… you know what song would go great right now?” I said to her. She smiled and answered with two answers.

“Jizz in my pants and turn me on… Now come on… lets go make some boys hot and some girls jealous.” She left through the door and I started to laugh as I followed her. Me make girls jealous… Pah- lease… like that would happen.

“Presenting our one and only Lacy… Now she likes long works in the forest and loves to drink water in a wine glass with no ice…” Krystal said I couldn’t help the laugh that escaped my lips as I wondered how she new that. Oh well… who cares… I stepped out from behind the wall and looked at the group of people in front of me. All the guys’ mouths were on the floor and there eyes were roaming my body, I didn’t care what they thought. I only wanted one guy to like me and that guy was looking at me with his hands in front of his crotch and his eyes were glowing, like literally glowing… Wait his eyes are glowing. I saw his head follow me from head to toe and back again, and then he growled. Yes, growled like a grrrrrr… growl. It was such a turn on. Wait did I just think that… arrrr… traitorous body and mind… I quickly looked away from him and looked at the girls’ faces. Krystal stood with a smirk and the other girls were all glaring daggers in my direction. Honestly I feel the love here… don’t you?

“Go and change now Lacy.” Dimitri said through clenched teeth. Wait he didn’t like how I looked? Well that hurts. I felt my heart squeeze together as I felt like it was being strangled. I couldn’t help the look of hurt that crossed my face as I hung my head low and was about to turn around and walk away.

“She isn’t going anywhere Dimitri, now don’t drool too much… you might scare her away,” Krystal said as she walked over and pushed me on the floor and sat next to me. Dimitri was still staring at me and I kept thinking about the way his eyes glowed and how he growled that low sexy masculine growl. Yummy…

“Alright Lacy truth or dare?” One of the guys asked me. Well if I answered truth, then I will have to tell them… I don’t really like truth anyways so I choose dare.

“Dare.” I stated confidently. I hope it’s not something bad, like running around in my underwear, or eating mashed up hungry jacks o—

“I dare you to French kiss… Dimitri for a minute.” The guy said with a smirk. My head snapped up towards Dimitri. What! He’s a teacher and I’m a student and I’m 16 he’s like 25 or something. What if he doesn’t like it? What if he hates it? I would be the biggest fool in the world. I heard a throat clear and felt myself being pushed forward towards Dimitri.

“Come on girl, show him how bad you are…” Me bad… Oh man I wonder what his lips will feel like on mine. I slowly crawled towards Dimitri hoping he would not mind. I stopped when I was in front of him and leaned in closer, I could feel his breath blow across my face and how my heart accelerate as his lips neared mine. I can do this… I think… NO! I KNOW I can do this. All I have to do is kiss him. Yep! With that I crashed my lips on his and took control of the kiss. As soon as they hit his I felt my whole body explode. From head to toe my body was tingling and I wanted more, so much more. His arms wrapped around my hips and he pulled me so I was straddling him. I could feel how excited he was and that turned me on so much more. Our lips moved in sink and he ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn’t give it to him. He tried again, and when I didn’t give in he bit my bottom lip and I moaned. Goodness me that felt so good. With that he thrust his tongue in my mouth and started exploring, he moaned in the back of his throat as his hands ran up and down my back and mine tangled in his hair. We continued to explore each others mouth, but it stopped short because I felt pain, so much pain around my belly button. He stopped kissing me and gave me a worried look. My hands left his hair and went to cradle my stomach. I leaned into him hoping the pain would go away soon. I need air… I need to be free… I need my MATE! Mate? What the fleeping platypus is a mate? I felt my body mould into Dimitri as his arms tightened around me and I could here his soothing words in my ear.

“Shhhh… Angel, it’s all right… I’m here for you… I will always be here for you… It will be over soon…” his smooth deep voice boomed in my ear, even though he was whispering, to me it was as if he was yelling it. I cringed away and buried my head in his neck even deeper. I could feel his heartbeat beat rapidly, you would think it would be to fast for a human but I didn’t care. The pain subsided slowly and I just lay in Dimitri’s arms because that was where I felt the safest, I knew he would look after me no matter what. With Dimitri holding me like I was the most precious thing in the world I fell asleep. His heartbeat never slowed, it only got faster. Next thing I feel is his lips on my forehead and him telling me he will protect me, forever and ever.

Continue Reading