Adopted By Little Mix

By 1d_dreamz

Book 1 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** Camille Johnson. 15 years old. Pretty popular at the orphanage. Bu... More

Adopted By Little Mix
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
Voices
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
Please Help (URGENT!!!)
~Chapter 43~
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
Please Note
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
Help Meh!
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
Help
Wedding
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~
Sequel

~Chapter 58~

1.1K 43 12
By 1d_dreamz

*one year later*
Camille's POV
"Oh my god. I'm gonna cry!"

"Muuuuum! Don't cryyyy! Save it for my wedding" I wined.

Today was the day we graduated. We've been though a lot these past years and WE ARE FINNALY GETTING OUT OF HERE!

"You're right, you're right. So. How ya feelin?" she asked. "Nervous. We're gonna be one of the first names they call. Oh my gosh." Sam replied. "Jacob's gonna be one of the last ones." I said.

"Oh yeah! His last name is Thomas." Leigh said. "Oh my god. How much longer? I want to get this over with." I said. "Twenty more minutes, Camille. Twenty more minutes." Jade replied.

"I just hope we don't fall while walking across the stage." I said. "Me too." Sam said.

***

YES BOOCHACHOES! WE GRADUATED AND WE ARE OTTA HERE!

I'm sorry. I just had a moment. But, Jacob wants to take me out on a date tonight! He said he's gonna pick me up at eight.

Also, Sam started dating when she first started college. His name is Kyle. I mean, he's cute, BUT HE A'INT HOT LIKE MY BOYFRIEND!

Okay. I need to chill.

We're at home right now and Sam and I just hung our diplomas up.

"Do you think I should change out of the dress for my date tonight?" I asked Sam. "You guys went on a date in your pyjamas." she replied. "How does that answer my question?" I asked.

"I don't know. Just don't change." she replied. I shrugged and walked over to my vanity. I took off my makeup and just put on cherry lip balm.

It's hard to believe that Jacob and I have been together for five years. We're 20 now, thank God. But, we can't drink until we're 21 which is a bummer because Ali is making me want to drink an entire bottle of wine.

I'm kidding she's my Princess. No I'm not. She makes me want to down an entire bottle of wine.

"So, where do you think he's taking you?" Sam asked. "I dunno. Maybe on a romantic stroll by the lake, a nice dinner, maybe a—"

"Camille. We're talking about Jacob here." she said, cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my vanity.

"So, how's your packing going, smarty pants?" I asked. "Great actually. Yeah. My first box is just half empty now. Not completely." she replied.

"No need to get sassy." I said, rolling my eyes. "Hey. Knowing Jacob, you may want to change your shoes." she said, pointing to my black heels with her pen.

"You're right." I said, slipping my shoes off. I put them on my shoe rack and slipped on some black converse. "Better?" I asked. "Much." she replied.

"Mummy! Mummy! A monster's chasing me!" Ali yelled, running into the room.

"RAWR!"
"AHHH!"

"LOUIS!"
"Wha?"

I sighed and looked at him. "What?" he asked. "Stop." I said. "Oh, come on!" he wined. "Who's the four year old now?" Sam asked. "Shut up." Louis said.

"Stop chasing her before she has nightmares. I don't want her sleeping in the bed with me tonight, okay?" I asked. "Fine." he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Okay. You can go back to playing now, Ali." I said. She moved from behind my legs and ran back out of the room.

"What time is it?" I asked. "Eh. 7:58." Sam replied. "Well, I'm gonna leave now. I'll be back later." I said, grabbing my phone. "Sure you will." she said.

"Ugh. Grow up." I said, walking out of the room. I walked into Ali's room and she ran up to me. "Mummy, will you tell Daddy hi for me?" she asked. "Maybe he will come in and talk to you." I said, picking her up.

"No he isn't. He told me he wants to do something very special for you and to not tell you why he has a ring." She gasped and covered her mouth. "Uh.....oh."

"He has a ring?" I asked, walking out of the room and down the stairs.

"Um. No." She replied. "You just said he did, Ali." I said. She zipped her lips and covered her mouth. I sat her down and she pointed to her lips, shaking her head.

"We can't talk now, huh?" I asked. She shook her head. I starred at her and the doorbell rang. She ran to the door and opened it.

"DADDY!"
"Hi, Princess!"

"Okay, seriously. Make up your mind!" I said, walking over to him.

"LORD! IM SO SO SINGLE!" Sam yelled. "You have a boyfriend." Jesy said. "Oh yeah." she said. She turned around and walked back into our room.

"How's her packing going?" Jesy asked. "From what I understand, she just started." I replied.

"Okay. Mummy has to go." I said, taking Ali from Jacob's arms. "Daddy!" she said, motioning for him to come closer. She whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

"Wow. You aren't cracking are you?" I asked. "Nope! Now, leave!" she said, pointing to the door. Everyone laughed.

I put her down and she tried to push me out the door. "Ali." I said. "We will have the house clean when you get back! Just go already! Oh my gosh, you weigh a ton! What have you been eating, woman?!" she yelled, still trying to push me out.

"Okay, okay. I'm leaving." I said. She stopped and stood up straight. "Thank you." she said.

"Have her home by nine, mister! Thanks, Daddy! Bye!"

She literally pushed us out the door and closed the door in our faces.

"Well, she's eager for whatever you have planned." I laughed, walking with him to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in, thanking him. He closed the door and got in the drivers seat.

We both buckled up and he drove off.

"So, what does our night hold?" I asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." he replied. "That was really cheesy." I laughed. "I'm cute, so you forgive my cheesiness." he laughed.

I laughed and looked out the window. "Today is beautiful. I'm glad we finally graduated though." I said. "Me too. Finally no more studying." he said.

"Speaking of school, what are you gonna do now? Like, open up your own beauty shop, what?" I asked. "Maybe." he replied.

"And we are here." he said, parking the car. "Okay, either that car ride was really short or it just felt really short." I said. "Eh. It was pretty short." he replied, getting out of the car.

I unbuckled and he opened the door for me. "After you." he said, stepping out of the way. "Why, thank you." I said, getting out of the car. He closed the door and hooked his arm with mine.

"Where are we? Are you gonna take me to the back of the woods and kill me?" I asked. "I wish." he replied. I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"I'm kidding." he laughed. "Sure you were." I joked. "I was." he wined. I smiled and stood on my tiptoes. He looked at me and pecked my lips.

"Are we almost there?" I asked. "Yep." he replied. "Can you carry me?" I asked. He looked down at me and I pouted.

"Okay, Ali." he said, bending down. I got on his back and he continued to walk. I squealed every time I thought I would fall.

"You know I love you, right?" he asked. "Of course." I replied. "Good." he said. I laughed as we reached the back of the woods. My eyes lit up at the sight.

This is where we had our first date five freaking years ago. How did he remember? The pond and everything. Oh lord. I'm about to cry.

He sat me down and held my hand, walking over to the pond.

"The memories that are held here are just crazy." he said. I laughed just thinking about everything that went down while we were here.

We jumped in the lake, had a picnic, had water wars, etc.

"Wanna make another one?"

I looked at him and he held my hand, getting down on one knee.

HOLY CRAP! DON'T EFFING PLAY WITH ME JACOB! IS HE SERIOUS?! IM ABOUT TO DIE! LORD!

"Camille Ashley Edwards. Will you marry me?"

"You didn't have to ask! Yes!"

He smiled and slipped the silver diamond ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me. He pulled back and hugged me.

I never wanna leave his arms.

***

"Oh my gosh. I am not ready to walk in that house." I sighed, my hand squeezing his. "Well, they might kill me if you don't." he said, looking at me.

I chuckled and looked down. I looked at him and he looked in my eyes. "You're gonna make me cry again." I said, laughing. "Good. I have every effect on you. That means I'm doing my job right." he said, smiling at me.

I laughed and covered my mouth. Once I calmed down, I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"I had fun today. I wonder what else is in store for me." I said. "Nothing else from me." he said. I gasped and hit his chest. He laughed and ran his hand through his hair.

"You might want to go in before Ali comes and snatches you out of the car." he laughed. I laughed and nodded. "Guess you're right. And it is past nine so. Don't want her to get mad." I laughed.

He captured me in a kiss which caught me off guard at first, but I kissed back. He pulled back and put his hand on my cheek.

"I love you." he said. "I love you." I replied. "I'm gonna go now before Ali kills us." I said. He laughed and nodded. "Good idea." he said.

I got out of the car and closed the door. "Bye, baby girl." he said. "Bye." I said, walking up to the door. I opened the front door and walked in. I put my back up against it and sighed.

"MUMMY!"

I looked over and saw Ali running to me. I smiled and picked her up.

"Where's Daddy?" she asked. "He went home." I replied. "Awe! I was gonna ask if it worked." she said.

I showed her the ring and she smiled. She got down and started doing her happy dance.

"SHE SAID YES!" she yelled, jumping up and down. "SHE DID?!" Leigh yelled, running over to me along with everyone else.

"Okay. What did I miss?" I asked.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, was here. The boys, the Aussie boys, Ariana, Selena, and 5H.

"Everyone knew about Jacob's plan, ya apple." Sam said. "Wow. Even Niall kept a secret from me? How long have you known?" I asked. "Since last month." Niall replied.

"Oh. By the way, you have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning." Mum said. "Yippie." I said sarcastically.

***

"We don't understand this." Dr.Jones said.

I was in the hospital, sitting on the hospital bed. I don't know why they called me in here.

"Understand what?" Mum asked. "You haven't been back in here for nothing. Have you been hearing voices, still?" she asked. "I haven't heard them since I graduated high school." I replied.

She looked back through my files and she looked confused. "Um. Do you mind if we run a test?" she asked. "Not at all." Mum replied.

I stood up and followed her to the lab. She drew blood and all that.

After an hour, she came back in the room.

"Well, our diagnosis was false."

Mum and I looked up at her in shock. "What?" I asked.

"Turns out you just had demons. When they saw all the good happening in your life, they just left."

A huge breath left my throat when she said that.

This is truly the best day ever.

____________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I actually planned on posting this on New Year's Day so! Yeah!

Two more chapters left tho.

Idk what my New Years Resolution is. Maybe to finish another book? Idk.

LOVE YOUS!

BYEE!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
11.3K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
104K 3.1K 32
Louis and Harry's sons are growing up; Zayn is twenty-two, owns his own tattoo parlour and is in a long-term relationship; Liam is seventeen, in his...
17.2K 544 43
Bethany is always fantasizing about living in a teenage dream. One day, that actually happens. Bethany was sent to a foster care when she was two, an...