MaNan-TS- ~To Chaloon~(18+) {...

By Manan_babies

Hello People! This is a two shots story on Manik & Nandini with an EPILOGUE! And about the story.. I would sa... More

~Shot-1~
~Shot-2~

~Epilogue~

21.8K 946 445
By Manan_babies

(A/N:- Hello! Everyone! How's you all? I know, I know all are waiting eagerly for the epilogue and was so so mad on me, right! I'm sorry guys, bahut wait karvaya na...but don't worry compensate bhi kia h.. hehehe..5500+ words ka update. So, enjoy!!)

(Happy Reading....)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

(7 years later...)

-----------------------

Diti's Pov...

Hi!! I'm Diti Mannik Mallotra (Manik Malhotra)! I'm tree (three) years old. My name meaning ish ~ Goddess of Earth! Nyshh (Nice) name na, hehehe. I lou (love) my name. This name given me by my daddy bear means my papa, Mannik Malhotra. I go to my mumma's school, where my mommy means Nanndini (Nandini) Mannik Malhotra teach shmall-shmall(small-small) kids, like me.

You know my father was a military man. Yeah! He was. Reason, I don't know. Vo log mujhe kuch btaate hi nhi h.. huhh bad mumma n papa. Hehehe. No, they are world's best parents. I lou them shooo muchh. They alsho (also) lou me & pampers me shoo muchh.

"Diti, attention here.."

My mumma called me or rather my teacher called in a serious tone. Ohh no! Did I forget to tell you, that I'm in a school, right now and my mumma oops sorry My Mam teaching me on smart board.

"Yeshh Mam!"

You know it's too odd to say your mumma ~ Mam. Hassh! I'm missing my daddy bear. Kab chuthi hogi, aur main kab daddy bear se milungi.

God ji! Please aj jaldi chuthi kr do.. please.. please!

I pray to God, folding my hands, with eyes closed. Mumma taught me to pray like this, so I followed it. And when I opened my eyes I saw daddyy, standing at the door of my class, smiling. Mumma doesn't see daddy as she was facing her back to the door.

I smiled widely at my daddy bear and was about to squeal in happiness but daddy signal me to keep quiet & I followed. He tip-toed and entered in our class, without making noise. I giggled faintly, when my classmates also looked at my handsome daddy.

Oh! He ishh shooo handsome & gorgeous!

Daddy came near to mommy & stand so near to mummy, but she didn't notice, as she was so engrossed in explaining us a story which no one even listening, all are looking at my daddy who is making funny-funny faces. Hehe.

Whole class laughed so loudly which caught mommy's attention & she turned towards us confused. And Daddy hurriedly got hide behind mummy when she turned to face us.

"Why you all are laughing?? Hmm..?"

Mummy asked to us and in reply we make scared face and nodded a no. And then daddy squealed so loudly in mumma's ear and she jumped..

"Boooooo...."

Daddy squealed and we all laughed seeing mummy's reaction. She put her hands on her chest in order to calm herself down and then turned to daddy and glared him.

"Mannnniiikkkk..."

She yelled at daddy and daddy run for his dear life and momma ran after him, in whole class they were running and my whole class including me laughing & rolling on desk, seeing the Tom & Jerry chasing game.

"Manik.. I'll kill you..just stop running."

Mummy said in angry voice.

"First catch me, Nandini. Then you'll kill me na.."

Daddy said mockingly which angered mumma more.

Just when mumma was about to catch daddy, bell rang indicating, school is finally over. And they both stopped at their places, and we all squealed in happiness.

"Yayyyy...chitthuiiiii.."

We all screamed and my daddy joined us. Hehehe. My daddy equally happy as us, as finally he will get chance to meet his princess, means ME.

Oh! My sweet daddy!

(A/N:- Let me tell you that it is a play school, not so big. So, no strict rules n all. And moreover, no one can stop Manik, in anything😉).

My classmates hurriedly packed their bags and started to got up. I also get up and hang my bag and run to my daddy.

"Daddyy...."

"Princess, my baby.."

He took me in his arms and held me up. He kissed my whole face and my hands. While I give him my endearing smile. And mumma got busy with other kids, making them carefully exiting the classroom to the other, where their parents will come to take them.

"My baccha, I missed you so much."

Daddy said and hugged me.

"I missed you too, daddy. School was shoo boring. I got shoo boar, no fun."

"Achha then who was pulling their classmates hairs, irritating them and eating their lunch & wafers without their consent??"

Mumma said entering the classroom hearing our talks. And told everything to daddy which I did today in school.

Oops!! Shit.. Mumma caught me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's Pov...

I reached my princess school as I was really missing her since morning. There are still time to school to get over but I couldn't wait anymore, so I straight went to the principal office and told her that I wanted to meet my daughter, she agreed in first time only as she knows me very well that I'm the husband of Nandini and she really like my Nandini, who doesn't like her. Everyone does!

And by the way who said no to Manik Malhotra. No one!

This is Manik Malhotra charm!

I got out of the principal room and straight way went to my angel classroom. I toh not even support Nandini to join my baccha school this early. I mean she is just 3, inni chhoti si toh h, who went to school at age of 3, but Nandini being the stubborn one didn't acknowledge my words and admission princess in her own school. I really got a relief when Nandini admitted her in her own school at least she wasn't get scared in whole new surroundings.

I reached the classroom and stood at the door, searching my cute little pumpkin, and I caught her, sitting in first row, first bench, smiling looking at me and I smiled hugely at her.

Awww I really missed my doll!

She was about say something aloud but I stopped her, putting my finger on my lips, signaled her to kept mum. As I want to surprise my Nandu as well.

So, I quietly entered in the room without making noise and stood near my jaan. She was facing the board so engrossed in telling a story to kids, so don't felt my presence but kids laughed loud at my act and it alerted Nandini. So, I hurriedly moved and got hide behind her again.

Then I squealed in her ear so loudly and she jumped on her feet. I laughed hysterically on her reaction and ran before she caught me.

Then the bell rang and it made me ecstatic that finally my doll get free. So, I squealed with kids showing my happiness. And it also divert Nandini as she got busy in sending other kids.

And my baccha ran to me and I hold her in my arms and kissed her everywhere.

__________________________

Diti was in my arms and I was talking to her rather she was complaining to me that how much boar she got in school when Nandini entered in the classroom and told my princess mischiefs' and how she had fun in the class by troubling their classmates.

When Nandini said all this and stood near us crossing her arms near her chest and giving a warning look to Diti. My baccha looked at her and than me and in next second palm her face with her small-small hands & hide her face in between my neck & chest.

And we both went all awww on her cuteness and on her this cute & sweet act.

I put my one hand on her head & lightly pressed it, and hide her more in me.

"My naughty princess.." I said smiling, making her giggle.

"Manik, main bata rhi hu yeh bahut shaitan hoti ja rhi h, sunti nhi h yeh ab meri.."

Nandini complained again seeing me not scolding her.

And my angel hurriedly defend herself.

"No Papa, I'm a good girl." She said making an innocent face as much as possible.

Awww, my princess is so cute!

"Yes, my princess is a good girl. Nandini tum na ajkal meri bacchi ke piche padh gayi ho. Bilkul ek khadhus teacher ki tarah. Don't forget she is your daughter, first then student."

I said making a face, scolding Nandini instead of my baccha, just for fun. But, Ofcourse it's also true that my angel is a good girl, so I obviously take her side, as well.

Hearing my reply, my princess shower me with kisses and her sweet & very gorgeous wide smile. I also kissed her back.

"Mannnikkk, main..main aur khadhus, it's your daughter who trouble me so much during the class, because of her I always said sorry to those kids whom she troubled in the class & instead of scolding her, you are scolding me. Huh. That's not fair."

Nandini whined in annoyance. And left the classroom. Sometimes, she really behaved like a kid! What to do, now??

Shit! She became seriously angry!

"Daddy, Mumma toh gussa ho gayi. I'm shorry daddy, main kabhi ab Mumma ko touble(trouble) nhi krungi, I promishh(promise)."

My baccha said with her toddler voice and moist eyes.

She never likes her parents do fight with each other, on any reason. She always likes to see her parents happy and in love, and obviously showering love on her more & more.

She is a sweetheart!

"It's ok, princess. We'll both go & manofy her & will say sorry. You don't worry my baccha."

I said as I hate even a pinch of tears in my daughter's eyes. I just can't stand with her or Nandini's tears. I always wanted to see their smiling faces all the time.

She listened me and nodded with a smile.

Then I kissed her cheeks and rub her eyes gently, to wipe off the tears & she smiled again, I too smiled.  And we both zoomed out from the classroom, to search for our lifeline.

Yes, Our Lifeline, without her we are nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini's Pov...

I got really pissed on father- daughter duo. I'm in not really but still, both just loves to torture me with their silly antics. I came to the school garden to calm myself down. And I'm sure both are definitely searching for me, till then and will be here in any moment.

But I got drooled in the memory lane..

Time passed like a blew of the air, I can't believe that Manik & I completed, 7 years, and in a week we will complete eight years.

"8 years of togetherness"!

I still remembered my very first marriage anniversary with Manik, when he was in force and he had to leave before Our day, I was really upset and cried a lot. But thank to god who cancelled his 'emergency report' and we celebrated it together.

"That was the bestest day of my life"!

After holidays, Manik went for his work and I also hadn't objected, I was still kinda upset but I was ok.

Then time passed on, days were going like usual. Manik come to met me and then went to his work. This was the routine of our lives now. And I also got pretty much habituated with it, though I missed Manik like hell but still, I got settled with it. Because I knew, it was his dream and no way I became a hurdle in between his dreams.

But then that dreadful thing happened with my Manik, which not just affected us, infact totally shattered us.

It was the day when our marriage completed just three years. That day I got one bad news and one good news as well.

The good news was that I got conceived with Manik's child.

"My Diti's first existence moment"!

My happiness was beyond measurement. I was so so excited to tell this news to Manik. Then I got a call from Army headquarters & it made me gasped in shock.

They said Manik got injured badly in the fight with opposition army. And he was admitted in the hospital. Few days back, opposition army was attacking our army force where Manik was doing his duty. The place was Kashmir, what else. The never ending hustle bustle place.

I hurriedly told mom & dad about it and dad immediately booked the next flight to Kashmir.

We landed in Kashmir after few hours and straight way went to the hospital, I kept on consoling Mom, as she was crying bitterly after she heard the news. I also was on the verge of breaking down as my inner strength was also broking bit by bit, by just thinking of my Manik's condition.

But still I have hope on my God, I knew he will not let any thing happened to my Manik.

We reached the hospital and I saw him, in the ICU.

My Manik!

Fully attached with machine, here & there. I gasped at the sight of him. He looked so vulnerable & weak. And my tears made their way, which I was stopping from long.

I cried, cried & cried, seeing him in this condition. The tears were unstoppable.

I wanted to hug him, kiss him and embrace him in my arms. But doctors couldn't let me, who were treating him.

Dad asked the doctor, that what is the condition of him and they said, he was badly injured, his whole body had bruised & had inner injury as well, & his one kidney had stopped working too, over all he had very less chances to be alive. And they were going to do an operation of him, which had very less chances to be successful.

After listening this, my condition got worsen and I broke down completely, now I can't control anymore, I wanted to meet him. That's it.

Dad talked to the doctors and pleaded them to let me meet him, once. After lot of pleading, they agreed and let me in, just for few minutes.

I came into the ICU room after covering my half face with mask as per the hospital rules.

I came to him & held his hand, intertwined them. I caressed his hand with my thumb & said..

"Manik, I know you are listening me, I know you can feel my presence & I just wanted to say that, you have to come back to me, sun rhe ho na tum. You. Have. To. Come. Back."

I spoke in stern & firm voice, I know he can listened my voice and will never go against my order. He always follow my commands & will also follow it, today also.

I kissed his forehead, tenderly & went out of the room.

Doctors & nurse came and took him into the operation theatre. As soon as he got in the operation room, I ran to the hospital temple area & sat on the floor in front of the statue of god.

I just sat there, gazing the statue, arguing him inwardly. That why he took my Manik in this condition, he is so innocent & a pure human who never did wrong with anyone, always make everyone happy with his sweetness, then why God put him in this?

If anything happened to my Manik, I swear I'll stop believing in you!

I screamed at him and cried with my head buried in my legs.

I kept crying, when a hand touched my head, softly. I looked up to see, who it was. Mom. Mom was there, with tears in her eyes as well. I stood up and hugged her tightly, cried my heart out.

After some hours or so, finally operation theatre, red light got off and doctors came outside, with a good & bad news.

The good news was that Manik is alright, he still had wounds, to be healed but he was ok. But the bad news was that, his one kidney was failed completely and now he will live only with one kidney, lifelong. And this news meant that he no more join the army force again. He can't continue his job as from one kidney, he can't fight in battle. Army force needs perfectly fit men, which he was not anymore.

I got shocked & happy at the same time, hearing this. Happy because my Manik is safe & alive. And I thanked god umpteenth time for it. Shock because now he can't complete his dream, Our Dream.

When after some hours, Manik got conscious, mom, dad & me decided not to tell him anything, first made him recover fully. He asked us many times but we somehow changed the topic and succeeded in hide everything from him carefully.

_____________________

After that, Manik took whole one month, to recover fully. But he was still weak. Because of the loss of his one kidney.

He was still in the hospital as doctor didn't let him discharged from it. So, I took care of him in the hospital only.

After one & half month we took him to delhi and continue his treatment from our house, from nearby delhi hospital.

My pregnancy also passed 2 months now but nobody knows till now. When doctor finally said that now he is fine completely, I heaved a sigh of relief and finally decide to tell him everything about my pregnancy and his loss of one kidney.

I was feeling very very nervous that how to tell him all that. I know he is going to break down badly, but he needed to know it.

After a very huge battle with myself, I gathered the courage & strength to finally tell him everything.

I went up to our room, where he was taking rest. I shake him a little and he got up and smiled, I smiled back a little.

Then, I took a deep breathe and told him everything, first I told him about his discontinuation of his army force because of the kidney loss.

After hearing this, he got completely shattered and throw everything which his in hands, he wasn't believing my words, firstly. But when my words registered his mind slowly, he broke down brutally.

My heart broke seeing him in that state and I was not understanding anything how to ease his pain. So, I just hugged him and made him cry as much as he want. It was better that he took out everything rather bury it in his heart.

He cried a lot on that day, and it was a lot beyond my thinking. As after all, he failed to complete his dream, his dream stopped in middle just because of one incident.

That incident changed our life completely!

After that, Manik lost his smile, he stopped talking with anyone, just living his life with no hope left. And I was breaking day by day seeing him like that. My every attempts to take him back in life failed and my strength was also scattering bit by bit.

He became a death-living soul!

I completely ignored my pregnancy because of Manik's state which took a badly harm in my body. I got unconscious after my pregnancy hit 3 months. I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for my Manik, when I felt dizzy and straight landed on the floor, unconscious.

Manik came running to me, hearing the thud sound and took me in his arms, trying to wake me up but I was lost my senses until then.

He hurriedly took me to the hospital and there he & everyone came to know my pregnancy and everyone got happy hearing this, especially my Manik.

I got happy seeing my Manik's smile after so many days. But he scolded me so much about hiding it till now from him & everyone. And I showed him fake tears because of his scolding, but he got alerted as doctor strictly told him not to make me stress otherwise it may harm my baby & me too.

He suddenly changed his tone and scolded himself behaving this way with me and didn't care about me from past so many days, drooling in his own pain & neglect me. And I made him shut by kissing his lips, tightly & passionately.

Awww! He was looking so cute that day, scolding himself! Hehe. *mischievous grin*

Hehehe! Then after that day, I got my Manik back, his smile, his naughtiness, his love for me, Everything!

From that day, he took care for me so much, didn't let me stress on anything. Everything I need, he got me before my saying. I many times woke him up in midnight to get me ice-cream and raw mangoes, etc. And he without any complained got me anything, which I said.

How sweet na!

He forget his pain and got emerged himself completely in me & his baby which was going to come out any time soon, now. Yeah! Months passed in blew, with my Manik, and our baby soon gonna come out in this world.

Both me & Manik fully enjoyed that phase & captured each n every moment, when our baby kicked first, when we saw our baby first in the hospital machine, everything we captured to get a memory of lifetime.

Our baby made us come out from that dreadful incident. And filled our lives in complete happiness, like before. Manik also come out from it and accept the reality and started to work in dad's company and take over the dad's business & now running it successfully.

Soon, that day also came when our Diti, our angel take birth in our life, & made our life worth living, and still making.

The bestest day of our life!

I still remembered when my Manik held her first in his arms, the look on his face was beyond description. I have never seen Manik's that expression in my life, and that perfect Smile on his face, was filled my every nerves with unconditional happiness.

That day I felt my life became successful!

That day, I felt that now I didn't want anything from God and from my life. Right from this moment, if god took my breath away, I will gave up my breath happily.

After that blissful moment, I became happiest and Manik was more than happier. And we named our daughter, Diti. Actually Manik suggest this name.

And I know why my Manik gave this name to our daughter. Because of HIS DREAM. He still didn't let go of his dream & love towards our country, but buried it deep inside in his heart.

I remembered his words when he gave this name to our baby.

Diti.. Diti Manik Malhotra.. the goddess of earth. Jo badi hokar apne papa ka sapna pura karegi aur apni dharti maa ki raksha kregi.

He said and I also don't have any problem with it. Infact I would love to send my daughter into army force, to protect our country like a goddess does.

He still worships & love our motherland!

I myself loved the name, and so does everyone. And the name suits my baby so well, too. Her cute chubby cheeks, big eyes like mine but orbs like Manik, her sweet pink lips, cute small nose, fingers & everything. Overall she is a replica of Manik & I.

She represents US, in a whole way!

With her, our life became more happier & perfect. Seeing her growing slowly in front of our eyes, is a bliss. Her first word, her first step on her own, her cry, her laugh, her mischiefs', everything our starts with her & ends with her, only.

And time flies, and she turned 3 years old right in front our eyes, it was like it was just yesterday when she was born, but no! My baby completed 3 years. I still remembered her first birthday and the big big birthday party Manik thrown on his laadli's day. He was gone insane on that day, he really bought a whole child things, to gift his princess, so that her princess wasn't in need of anything. And when his princess shed even a single tear on anything, that makes Manik to go on fire, he puts world upside down to make her angel smile and do anything to get her what she wants.

Now, Do I need to mention, that Manik pampers & shower love on her a lot. Like really, A Lot! It wasn't like I love her less, or something. I love my baccha more than anyone in the world like I love my jaan, my Manik. I love them both a lot!

They are my oxygen, my reason to be living!

And I know they don't love me less, infact they love me, more than, I love them!

_________________________

I smiled remembering my past, then suddenly my eyes felt on the father- daughter duo heading towards me, only. I quickly made an angry expression, just to see how both gonna manofy me.

Hehehe, if they are troublesome, then I'm not less, too!

I folded my hands to my chest again, when they both saw me and our eyes met. They looked really tensed seeing my angry expression. And I smirked inwardly.

After all I'm Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra. I knew how to make these two on line.

The duo come near me making an innocent face, as I expected! Then Manik, kneeled down in front of me and put Diti on ground, stabilizing her on the ground.

"Nandini.."

"Mommy.."

Both called me at the same time. And I looked away, trying not to look on their innocent faces. Argh! It was difficult to be angry on them.

"Nandini, look I'm sorry. You know, I didn't mean that words, I just said it playfully, yr. Come on! Throw your anger and give me your beautiful smile."

Manik said sweetly holding my chin, forcing me to look on him.

"No, you think I'm a worst teacher and didn't care about our daughter at all."

I snapped removing his hand from under my chin.

"Hey, no! You are taking it wrong, my love. I was just kidding, right there! I'm sorry, plz."

Manik said, defending himself. And I laughed inwardly seeing his scared expression when he said that.

It was fun!

"Mommy, sacchi.. papa ishh saying tuth(truth). Plz, forgive him and I promishh I'll behave in school, aage se. God promishh!"

Awww, my baby said in her cute voice. How can someone resist it? Hell! No one. I hurriedly took her in my arms, & realized that I missed her so much, taking her in my arms, showering love & kisses on her. Since morning I was so hard on my baccha, all ordering & scolding her like a teacher.

Shit, my baby must have missed her mommy love. I felt that when she hugged me tightly, burying her face in my chest.  After all, it was only a week since she joined the school. She really not habituated with her mommy suddenly turned into strict teacher n all.

Oh God! I'm such a bad mother!

Manik was seriously right. I really forgot that I'm her mother first. I should have take things slowly.

"Awww, my baby. I missed you so much. I'm such a bad mother. I scold you so many times today. My baby must have got scared of me, haina?? I'm sorry, baby..."

"No, mommy. You scold me because I touble everyone in the class. I was being a bad girl, I'm sorry. I promishh, I'll not repeat it."

My baby apologized again. And promised me, she was just like her father, never ever break her any promise.

I smiled and kissed her all over her face, tenderly.

"And my mommy is not bad, she is world's best mommy.."

She continued make me fill with pride. My daughter really thinks that I'm the best mother. She never likes anyone say bad words to her parents including her own parents too.

"Awww, Thank u, my baby. But you know why mommy is best because she has the bestest daughter in the world."

I said and kissed her again.

"Really, mommy??"

She asked in excited tone.

"Yesh, Really!"

I replied in child like tone, and she hugged me tightly, and smiled so brightly & proudly. As if she won a medal. I laughed at her antics & hugged her. Take her in my embrace. She cuddled in my arms too.

My baby!

"Am I invisible here??"

We both are hugging each other, when Manik spoke due to jealousy as to got forgotten in our conversation.

Jacco Malhotra!

Me n my baby looked at him and than each other and in next second we burst into laughter, seeing his jealous & angry expression. He is really a attention freak. He got really pissed when he didn't get attention.

"You two, don't laugh ok. You know what, I'm going. You both don't need me na."

Huh! Dramebaaz!

"Ohh, daddy! I love you, & mommy too. Don't be a jacco daddy."

My baby said teasingly and giggled. I too joined her.

Manik stoop up, and stomped his feet two times. I also stood up taking Diti in my arms.

"Ohh, Manik you are such a jello man."

I said to irritate him more and my baby too agreed.

"Achha..abhi btata hu.."

He said and tickled both of us. We both laughed out loudly but he didn't stopped. He kept on tickling us.

"Daddy....hehehe....stop...pleshhh....hehehe.."

"Manikk...stop..hahahaha..stop na baba..haha."

We laughed while begged him to stop.

"First say that I'm not a jello man, then I'll stop."

Manik demanded. And we both agreed to say.

"Ok, ok you're not jello.. now stop."

"Yesh, daddyy not a jello."

We both said and he stop & smirked at us proudly. And I rolled my eyes.

"Don't ignore me again, you both." He warned us. And my baby nodded instantly.

"Awww, cute jello monster..."

I said naughtily and pulled his cheeks and he hissed & huffed. But later smiled. And kissed my both cheeks. And I blushed. He really not have any shame. Kissing me openly, in front of our daughter and my baby shyly shut her eyes with her small-small hands, not wanting to see what her naughty daddy doing.

Shameless Malhotra!

I eyed Manik to behave in front of her but instead of stopping , he kissed me again, this time on my lips and said I love you in my ear. I blushed scarlet red, fully crimson red. I hit on his chest playfully, make him move away from me, a little. He still have the same effect on me. Like I have on him, still.

"Let's get home, jaan. I want to make wild-wild love to you.."

Manik again whispered in my ear making me gasp. I still get those butterflies in my stomach whenever he said something like this.

I looked at him shocked and he winked naughtily. And I blushed yet again.

Then, He took Diti from my arms and held her in his. And sway her up on the air, two-three times. She laughed wholeheartedly and kissed both of us. And after that, sweet kissing session between us, we headed to our home, as it was late already.

Home! Sweet home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writer's Pov...

They reached home and Nandini quickly made lunch for them and they eat it happily. After that, Nandini tucked Diti in her bedroom as she was very tired & sleepy. She hurriedly asleep and Nandini come out of her room.

Just when she closed the door of the room, one pair of lips grabbed her lips hungrily and kissed her so wildly & hotly.

Nandini instantly recognized the owner of the lips and in next second respond in equal passion.

It was Manik!

Manik pinned her to the nearby wall while deepening the kiss more & more. He sucked and nibbled her lower lip while Nandini did the same with his upper lips. Both are completely into the kiss and the passion between them were also increasing bit by bit.

Manik grabbed Nandini's one leg and caressed it while put it on his waistline, still kissing her. Both were now exploring each other mouth & saliva.

He bite her lower lip hard making blood to come out from her lips and she moaned loudly in his mouth. Then he sucked, licked & nibbled her lip to sooth the pain and blood. Meanwhile Nandini put her another leg on his waist and he held her tightly. 

Now Manik started moving from there, holding her, still kissing her. And entered their room, locked it from behind. He broke the kiss in the need of air and throw Nandini on the bed. And came on top of her.

"I missed you, jaan.." he said kissing her jaw, neck & collarbone.

"I missed you too, baby.. umm.." she replied while moaning.

Manik took her lips again, hearing her moan which everytime get crazy him and make him more wild. He hurriedly throw Nandini's clothes on the ground, one by one and Nandini did the same with his clothes too. And they kissed every inch of each other's body.

And they made wild love!

"And Live Happily Ever After"

"The End"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally done with the epilogue! Phewww!!!! 😜🙈

So, how's it?? Plz batana I always needed feedback. And our cute si Diti kaisi lagi, vo bhi btana, ok. I wasn't going to write in writer's Pov but thought to give you all a little romance of them😂 so now keep imagining their wild making love.😉

Now, I'm waiting eagerly for your response!

Don't forget to Vote, Comment & Share!

Love Akansha...❤

The TS is finally complete!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 8K 18
Hello people... So here's one more short story from my side... And as a request from one of my readers, I present u A CUTE MANIK and A NAUGHTY YET CA...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
253K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
482K 31.2K 38
A/N: Okay guys, I wrote this story 6 years ago, 2015. I was a 16-year-old kid at that time and this story isn't perfect. But it was a very popular bo...