THE 100 IMAGINES & PREFERENCES

By SAVEFERRlS

A book of all my imagines, preferences, blurbs, lists, etc for The 100. Also can be found on the tumblr blog... More

REQUEST INFO
Have You Tried Lying? | Finn Collins
Thank You | John Murphy
Like That | Bellamy Blake
Nightmare | John Murphy
Preference #1 | I'm in love with you.
Preference 2 | "You're too good for this world."
Preference 3 | "I don't want to talk about it."
Nice | John Murphy

My Hero | John Murphy

14.4K 374 102
By SAVEFERRlS

REQUEST  

 can i request a murphy imagine where like you've been overworking lately bc someone made a comment about how you slack off and it rubbed you the wrong way, and he notices and tries to tell you to take it easy, but you don't listen and end up fainting and he gets really worried and stuff (even though you two dont know each other that well)?? i love your writing btw!!

You winced as you walked out of your tent, still not used to the pain in your leg. It had been almost a week since your hunting accident, but the injury still lingered. Clarke told you a long healing process was normal, so you weren't too worried- just annoyed that you couldn't do much for the time being.

You walked towards the center of camp, unsure of what you'd be doing today. You had always been on hunting duty before, but since you'd gotten hurt you'd been on a new job nearly everyday. As you passed a group of people, you happened to hear your name, causing you to stop and take a few steps back, obscuring yourself from their view.

"What job are you putting Y/N on today?" It was Bellamy's voice.

"I don't know yet. It's confusing having to move people around, but most jobs don't need an extra person," Clarke replied.

"So tell Y/N to stop slacking and get back to hunting," he replied, annoyance heavy in his voice.

"Bellamy, she's still healing."

"So are a lot of people," he argued. "But most of us at least have the decency to suck it up and do what we have to."

You turned on your heel, having heard enough. You went back to your tent and quickly grabbed your spear, the weight of it familiar in your hand. You shifted your weight from foot to foot, testing the strength of your leg. "I can do this," you mumbled, assuring yourself.

Walking into camp with your head held high, you found Bellamy and Clarke, still talking where they had been before. "Hey, is there a hunt today?"

"Of course," Bellamy replied, smirking at Clarke.

Clarke eyed the weapon in your hand disapprovingly. "You need to rest."

"Look, I'm feeling a lot better today. I can hunt," you promised, knowing it was a lie.

She thought it over for a second before nodding. "Okay. You know your body. Just be careful, alright?"

You smiled. "I will."

"Well then, welcome back," Bellamy turned to you as Clarke left. "I hate to admit it, but the team definitely noticed a difference without you- a bad one."

"Well, you lose a member and you're bound to reel in a smaller hunt." You shrugged, now a little wary of the boy. You knew he meant well and just wanted the camp to be fed, but the comment about you "slacking off" still stung a bit.

"Hey, we about ready to go?" Murphy approached Bellamy. He then noticed you, spear in hand. "You're coming?"

You and Murphy weren't exactly close, but the two of you had become acquaintances through the hunting group. Despite what everyone said, you managed to form your own opinion about him, and you didn't think he was the awful person that some made him out to be.

You nodded, smiling. "It's against Clarke's wishes, but I miss it too much. Besides, I feel fine."

"Just don't fall again," he joked.

"Believe me, I don't plan to," you laughed, the two of you following Bellamy as he gathered up the rest of the group to head out.

- - -

Not falling proved to be harder than you expected. Walking had been okay at first, but after just the first 10 minutes of the hunt your body was exhausted. Your muscles weren't used to all the strain after resting for so long, and your injured leg was burning in pain.

The group had split up, three others going in one direction while you, Bellamy, and Murphy went the other. You struggled to keep up with them, attempting to hide your worsening limp as you traveled the uneven terrain.

"There's tracks here," Bellamy said, pointing to the ground.

"Wait," Murphy said, looking into the distance. "I saw something."

"What kind of something?" Bellamy questioned, instinctively reaching for his weapon. "Dinner something, or grounder something?"

"No, it was definitely an animal," he said. The head of a deer appeared above the foliage, looking around before going back to eating.

"Good eye, Murphy," Bellamy praised. "I'll get that one. You two get a start on following those tracks."

"Aye aye, captain," Murphy said. He turned to you. "Feel free to lead the way... I'm kind of a shitty tracker."

You grinned, stepping ahead of him. "Well it's a good thing I'm back then, huh?"

The two of you walked in silence for a moment. You felt worse as time went by, the pain in your leg reaching new levels. Your mouth was dry and your head was beginning to hurt, but you knew you had to keep going- there was no way you would let yourself return to Bellamy without a prize to show. You were determined to prove him wrong, no matter the cost.

"Are you sure you're okay to be out here?" Murphy asked.

"Of course I am,"you replied, looking back at him.

"That limp seems to say otherwise."

You shot him a glare. "I'm fine."

He put his hands up in mock defense.

You turned forward again, continuing to walk. "I have to get over it sometime. My body will just have to adjust."

"Or, here's a wild idea. You could just wait for it to heal."

"What, and just sit on my ass while everyone else does all the work? Yeah, that's fair."

Murphy stayed silent. He wasn't going to try to convince you if you were too stubborn to listen. He kept his eye on you closely though, still concerned.

You could feel your body growing weaker, and it wasn't just your muscles that were begging to give up. Your eyes were going in and out of focus, a dark cloud playing at the edges of your vision.

Your body lurched as you failed to pick up your injured leg, tripping over a rock. You stuck out your arm, catching yourself on a tree before Murphy's arms wrapped around you for extra support.

"I'm fine," you insisted, weakly trying to push him away. "We have to keep going."

He led you down into a sitting position, your body too tired to fight. "No, you need to rest. That deer Bellamy's getting is more than enough for the day, anyway. You've got nothing to worry about."

Your mind was drifting, only catching bits and pieces of Murphy's sentences.

"I have to catch something," you mumbled, arms finding enough strength to push you off of the ground. Your legs were barely able to hold you upright. Murphy was quickly at your side, his hands steadying your swaying body.

"Y/N?"

You wanted to tell him 'Let's go.' You wanted to get a move on and follow those tracks. But your body had simply run out of energy, despite your attempts at fighting it.

Without even knowing it, you blacked out.

"Y/N? Shit, shit, shit! Come on, Y/N, wake up." Murphy's voice sounded distant, but his consistent speaking was beginning to tear you from your momentary slumber.

He reached one hand up, gently brushing your hair out of your face. "Come on," he begged again.

Your eyelids fluttered open, confusion cluttering your mind. Murphy was hovered over you, your body propped up against a tree as you laid on the ground.

He sighed, his body relaxing, heart returning to a normal pace. "Thank God."

"What happened?" you asked, your memory hazy.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

You thought for a moment. "Sitting on the ground."

Murphy nodded. "You tried to stand up and you fainted- are you feeling okay?"

"I feel fine...thirsty, though. Should I not feel okay? I didn't get hurt when I fell, did I?"

"No, don't worry. I caught you," he explained, reaching for his backpack. He pulled out his canteen, handing it to you. "Here, drink."

You thanked him, doing as he said. The cool water began to help you wake up. You started to sit up, body still weak from the exercise of the hunt.

"Hey, not so fast," Murphy said. He cupped your face in his hand, steadying you so you could examine your pupils. The boy wasn't even really sure what he was looking for, but thought he could remember Clarke doing something similar. "How's your head? Is your vision normal?"

You felt your cheeks heat up. He was looking at you so intensely, and the feeling of his calloused hand grazing your cheek wasn't helping. "Murphy, I told you, I feel okay."

He nodded. "Okay," he began, standing up and shrugging his bag over his shoulders. "We should get you back to camp though, have Clarke take a look at you."

You sighed in defeat, knowing he was right. You'd have to go back to camp empty handed. You began to stand up too, only to have him immediately rush back over to your side.

"Whoa, uh-uh. No way."

You sat back down, mildly frustrated. "What are you gonna do then, carry me?"

"Yes," he said. He reached down, one arm going underneath the bend of your legs, the other supporting your back.

"I was joking," you laughed, looking up at him in disbelief.

"Well I'm not letting you walk." He smiled, looking down at you. "Just relax. We'll be back at camp before you know it."

- - -

"I told you not to go," Clarke said, shaking her head. Murphy had brought you back to camp safely, and had left you with Clarke to be taken care of. She had just finished checking your injury, which was still causing you a lot of pain.

"I'm know. I should've listened," you admitted.

Clarke sighed, offering you a smile. "Well, bad news is, your injury is worse. Good news is that the fainting wasn't anything too serious- just exhaustion and a little dehydration."

Bellamy entered the dropship, a smear of blood adorning his cheek. The hunt had been successful, at least.

"You doing alright?" he asked.

You nodded. "I'm sorry I couldn't-"

He held up a hand to stop you. "I'm sorry. It was selfish of me to even let you go out in the first place. I'm just glad you're okay."

You smiled. "I wouldn't be, if it wasn't for Murphy."

Bellamy's face lit up. "Speaking of Murphy, I think you've got an admirer on your hands. He's been waiting outside ever since you two got back."

"Really?" you questioned, heart fluttering in your chest.

He nodded. "I'll send him in."

He left, Clarke following him. Murphy came in soon after, eyes scanning the room until they found you. "Hey."

"Hey, look who it is. My hero," you said back, a grin on your face.

Murphy beamed, shrugging as he walked over to your side. "I do what I can."

"Thank you, Murphy," you said, tone serious. "I'm sorry I was kind of a pain in the ass today."

"Don't apologize. I'm just happy you're okay."

You smiled, nodding.

"Anyway, you should get some rest."

"Probably," you agreed, sighing. It didn't seem like you'd be able to do much else for a while.

"I'll come back and check on you later- bring you some dinner." He looked at you as if asking for confirmation that you'd be okay with that.

"I'd like that," you confessed.

Murphy hesitated for a second before leaning down, leaving a kiss on your forehead. His face flushed, and he mumbled a quick goodbye before leaving.

You blushed, unable to hold back a smile as you watched him go. Maybe being stuck in bed wouldn't be so bad after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 8.5K 43
Imagines and Preferences for The 100 Includes: Bellamy Blake Finn Collins Jasper Jordan Monty Green John Murphy Highest Rankings: 41 in #bellamyblake...
31.2K 478 60
the100 preferences, imagines, one-shots, headcanons, etc! β€β€β€Ž β€Ž COMPLETEDβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž AFAB READER (unless specified otherwise)β€β€β€Ž β€Ž NSFW TOPICSβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž LOWERCA...
872K 18.7K 71
The 100 ship, Bellarke, one shots! These have absolutely no purpose whatsoever. I don't own the 100 tv show ideas or characters. I got the cover fro...
590 29 10
β€’Β°. *࿐ ❝ π–²π—π—ˆπ—ˆπ–½ π—ˆπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Όπ—…π—‚π–Ώπ–Ώπ—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ π—Œπ–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—†π—‚π—‡π—€, '𝖦𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖺 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ—ˆn' π–³π—π—‚π—Œ π–Ώπ–Ίπ—‚π—π—π—…π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖾...