Fuck Buddies (Ryden)

By NeverEndingWr1ter

In which Brendon and Ryan are fuck buddies. Brendon wants more and Ryan is definitely not gay... right? High... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Soul Breaker - Sequel

Chapter Seven

11.4K 223 549
By NeverEndingWr1ter

As soon as Brendon sat down in math class, Dallon decided it would be a good idea to open his big mouth. As expected.

"So," Dallon started, eyeing him up and down, "ever gonna tell me about this 'RyRo' guy?"

Brendon wanted to just stab him in the fucking throat sometimes. Well, most of the time actually.

"No, I am not," Brendon turned around, glaring at him, "and how do you know it's a guy anyway? Why do you assume I'm gay?" Dallon just laughed.

"Urie, have you ever even met yourself?" Dallon had him there.

"Whatever." Brendon huffed, whipping himself around.

"By the way," Dallon tapped his shoulder causing Brendon to turn back around one final time, "your ass looks fucking fine in those skinny jeans." Brendon rolled him eyes dramatically, turning around for what would be the hundredth time that day.

------------------------------

Brendon stepped into his study hall and sat down at a table with his friends. Ryan was in this study hall, but they never sat together. Ryan always sat with his friends Andy, Joe, Kellin, Vic, Awsten and a few others, the ones he used to sit with during lunch. A few minutes into the study hall, Brendon got a text on his phone. And I think you could guess who it was from.

Ryan: I can't stop thinking about you

Brendon blushed and bit his lip, looking up only to make eye contact with Ryan from across the room. He couldn't even get a response in before Ryan texted again.

Ryan: Meet in the bathroom in five minutes
Brendon: ry, we're in school

To be honest, Brendon was incredibly turned on by the idea of Ryan fucking him in school. He felt so dangerous.

Ryan: It's a Wednesday, I won't be able to see you tonight baby

Brendon began to consider it, he didn't want to miss being with Ryan especially after what happened yesterday.

Ryan: I want to be inside you

Brendon felt his jeans suddenly get tighter and soon realized it would be better for him to listen to Ryan.

Brendon: fuck i'll be there

He got up from his seat a few minutes later and closed the door behind him in the bathroom. He locked the door as it was a single stall bathroom, one of the only in the building. Perfect for Ryan to fuck him in.

Ryan immediately grabbed Brendon and pushed him up against the wall, kissing him and feeling up and down his body, touch after touch sending shivers down his back. Ryan's hands roamed around Brendon's familiar body, never getting enough.

"We don't have much time," Ryan spoke between kisses.

"You better fuck me quick then." Brendon smiled, tangling his fingers in Ryan's brown locks. Ryan's hands both went down to squeeze his ass and soon began feeling Brendon's body all over once again.

Ryan hastily threw off his shirt and practically tore Brendon's off his body. Brendon palmed Ryan through his skinny jeans, turning Ryan on insanely. Ryan bucked his hips against Brendon in response as Brendon quickly pulled his pants and boxers down. Ryan followed suit.

Ryan bent Brendon over the sink and Brendon whimpered softly as Ryan rubbed his erection up and down Brendon's ass crack, occasionally brushing over the hole. Ryan massaged his fingers over Brendon's hole, teasing him. Brendon let out a desperate moan at the contact, turning Ryan on even more.

Ryan stuck two of his fingers in Brendon's mouth and commanded, "Suck." Brendon, a moaning mess, quickly obliged, coating the fingers in his spit.

The fingers were pulled out of Brendon's mouth and instead were stuck into his hole as an attempt to prep Brendon in any way possible. Sure, it wasn't as good as lube, but it would hurt less than if Ryan were to go in dry.

"Mm, you're gonna be so good for me, aren't you?" Ryan purred into Brendon's ear, pumping his fingers in and out of him and a steady rhythm.

Brendon pushed his ass back against Ryan's fingers, trying to get as much out of it as he could. Ryan curled his fingers inside of Brendon, hitting his g spot dead on. Brendon's breathing hitched as he let out a long, drawn out moan at the feeling of Ryan's fingers.

"I'm sure if I told you to you would cum right here, right now, at just the feeling of my fingers pumping inside you." Ryan smirked, smacking Brendon's ass with his free hand. Brendon yelped out, honestly getting way too turned on by that ass slap.

"But I'm not going to do that, I'd rather not let all that prepping go to waste and fuck you," Ryan began, "would you like that, baby boy?"

Brendon nodded his head and whimpered, "Yes, p-please Ry. I need you." Ryan chuckled darkly, pulling his fingers out. Brendon let out a whine at the empty feeling, and Ryan began grinding his dick against Brendon's ass.

Ryan stuck out his hand in front of Brendon's mouth. "Spit." The taller boy demanded as Brendon quickly obeyed. Ryan then coated his cock in the spit making it much less dry. He lined up his dick with Brendon's entrance, shoving his length up into the younger boy's ass.

"Ah, fuck, Ryan." Brendon groaned, trying to adjust to Ryan's size without the help of much lubricant, "God, you're so big."

Ryan smirked at the boy's comment, gripping onto Brendon's shoulders. The burn of his hole being stretched was one of Brendon's favourite parts of sex.

He began thrusting fast. Brendon arched his back nicely for Ryan, allowing Ryan to slam into his ass harder and harder.

"Fuck, you look so beautiful like that." Ryan admired him. Ryan pounded into his hips repeatedly, setting a hard and fast rhythm that still allowed Brendon for deep penetration. Brendon was a moaning mess underneath Ryan, getting him so hot and bothered he couldn't take it.

"You like that?" Ryan barely got out, speaking each word at each thrust. "Yes, Ry, I love it when you fuck me like this." Brendon cried out, barely caring if he gets caught at this point. All he cared about was that Ryan was fucking him like there was no tomorrow.

"I wanna fuck you against the wall." Ryan darkly spoke. Brendon got way too excited at the proposition.

Ryan suddenly grabbed Brendon and turned him around, picking him up while he was still on his cock and slamming his back into the bathroom wall. Brendon's ass was slamming down onto Ryan's cock, causing moans of pleasure to be heard from the boy. Ryan and Brendon both were getting close and both needed a release.

"Ry, I think I'm gonna cum." Brendon bit his lip in an attempt to supress moans, well a failed one at that. Brendon kept bouncing down onto Ryan's member with Brendon and Ryan both loving every goddamn second of it. Brendon's cum shot onto Ryan's chest and Ryan continued to thrust hard into him until he released his load inside of Brendon.

Ryan pulled out, allowing Brendon to stand on his feet. Brendon felt a warm liquid slide down his leg, only to see cum leaking out of his ass.

"Fuck, that's so hot." Ryan stroked his hand through Brendon's hair, giving him that charming smile of his. "Oh, you would think so." Brendon rolled him eyes.

Ryan pulled him close and kissed him one last time before realizing it was over and Ryan wasn't supposed to kiss him after it was over. There wasn't supposed to be any emotions. And there weren't, Ryan was sure of it. Brendon still bit his lip in an attempt not to smile at the kiss, though.

The two boys cleaned themselves off before, one at a time, they both came back to their study halls. "Where were you?" Pete asked nonchalantly. "Oh, I was just taking a test." Pete nodded his head and continued studying until the bell rang.

Oh study hall.

------------------------------

Brendon walked to lunch, ready to tell Spencer about yet another one of his sexual conquests with Ryan. He really didn't understand how Spencer was surprised at this point.

"You and Ryan fucked in the school bathroom?!" Spencer exclaimed. Brendon shushed him quickly.

"Yeah, and he kissed me after," Brendon sighed, a dumb grin on his face. "What does that have to do with anything?" Spencer asked, still shocked his friend had sex in a school bathroom.

"He never kisses me after we have sex because it's shit couples do," Brendon explained, "but he kissed me. Ryan kissed me."

Spencer laughed at how excited Brendon got over dumb things Ryan did. But Brendon was still as happy as can be.

------------------------------

Brendon went to bed that night, content as can be. He had a good day, and nothing Dallon says or does could ever change that. Could ever ruin his day.

Yeah, definitely.

------------------------------

Thanks for reading!
Gotta love that smut
Make sure to vote and comment if you liked it so I know to keep writing
See you next Thursday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 115 11
When Eddy told him he liked boys, Brett honestly didn't think much of it. Eddy was still Eddy, and there was nothing to talk about. That was, at leas...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
470K 7.2K 21
Dream needs a way to get out of he's life in florida, but the problem is he has no money. So what is the smartest choice to rob a rich person duh. Li...
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.