Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
Kakuja
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

The Crows Ideal

329 21 7
By FallenJester3

"I can bear any pain, as long as it has meaning."
- Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rize POV

Another sharp pain in the back spiked into me as Kijima did his "work". His hands were so calm as they slowly cut through my back and poked about at me kagune sac.

He smiled once extracting the first. "Such a magnificent kagune. So this is the beauty that gave birth to the One Eyed King and those twins, right?" He asked.

I grit my teeth and glared at him. "Shut up, you freak." I mumbled through the pain.

Kijima chuckled at this, plucking at my open back once again. I let out a scream, and sights return to my head. The experiments I was out through by Kanou. No, not again. I don't want to go back there!

I felt tears running down my cheeks, Kijima noticed this and grinned. "Are you perhaps sad? Gone insane? Or are you trying to hold on?" He asked as he snipped another vein that was growing back.

"Ah, it's almost back again, so much to extract, I'm excited to see what type of quinque they'll make." He said, practically like a little girl on Christmas.

Wasn't it Christmas soon anyway? Wow... time sure flies. A year ago Levin went to Aogiri... I felt a wave of nausea hit me and I nearly fainted, I kind of wanted to.

"No no. I need you awake." Kijima said, holding my face and smiling, licking his fat lips. I shivered in discomfort, this guy was the epiphany was disgusting.

The look that Levin had when Nashiro was cut in nearly half... where the check is he? Where is this filthy pig keeping Levin? I need to break out... but with the RC repellent I can't make my Kagune come out. He's only letting me regenerate enough to grow it back and not let it loose.

Suddenly, a small buzzer went off at the computer on the other side of the room. Kijima raised his head and walked over, pressing and holding a button while speaking.

"What is it? I thought I said I would be busy for awhile." He said in a short anger.

Another voice came from the other side. "The Crow! It broke out of its cage! It's eating everything in sight! We've started to evacuate!"

"What?! How the hell did he break out?! He hasn't had anything to... eat..." Kijima broke off of his sentence and stared into space. Then he cracked a smile, laughing like a lunatic.

"That's marvellous! Simply fantastic! Such a twist you've set upon me, Crow!" He yelled in vigor, waving his arms about in excitement.

He pressed down on the button once more. "Go ahead and evacuate." He then let it go and turned back to me with a pleasant look on his face.

"The Crow certainly knows how to entertainment his hosts." He said, as the man on the speaker was screaming at the top of his lungs.

"No! I have a wife and family! Plea-! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! You ate my fucking arm! My arm my arm my arm-! Aaaaaaaaah-!"

The line went dead, a bunch of other lines went out, or heard screams of terror and fear. What... is Levin doing? We waited in a long silence, as I heard footsteps approach the entrance of the room, and stop.

I could see Kijima slowly walk over to me and unstrap me, grabbing my by the neck and putting me in front of him. Is he planning on using me as a shield?!

I struggle, but he grabs my head and slams it against a metal table, making me cough and spit a tooth out. The door opened then, and a giant miasma smell of corpses and blood came through the door with it.

Levin walked in slowly, it seemed he took the time in finding a change of clothes, blood covered half of his body and lips. His eyes were wild, like he was a predator in the wild looking and lowly prey.

He glanced at me, then at Kijima who was holding me. His stare did not change, he only took a few steps forward.

"Are you trying to piss me off more?" He asked, stopping. It was then that I noticed the giant kagune coming out of his back. The monstrosity covered the entire entrance, mouths and spikes growing out of it. It even lead into the halls, and filled there.

Kijima smiled at this, laughing and pointing. "You really are a monster! Even a half ghoul can't make something like that! You truly are an alpha-!" He was cut off suddenly, and I noticed why.

A small talon broke through the floor and impaled his thigh. He let me go and screamed. I scrambled to stay on my feet, but as I was about to fall, Levin grabbed me and held me with one arm, supporting me.

More talons went forth and grabbed Kijima, lifting him into the air. He grinned at us with a sort of nervousness and insanity I've never seen before.

"For someone to go to such lengths! Did you even think of what her sister might think of you!? I bet she'll hate you after she hears what you-" he was stopped by a closed talon hitting him in the gut, making him puke from the impact.

Levin dropped him to the floor, in his agony and wounds. He then retracted his kagune, all going back into him. It's hard to believe something that big going back into his one body. But it's even bigger than I last saw it...

"That is right... Nashiro is dead." He said, glancing over at me. I felt a twinge of pain, I somehow knew that it was gonna happen, but I couldn't help the tears falling.

Levin stared at me, then made a sad look, his expression changing for the first time since he entered the room. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yes... aren't you going to kill him?" I asked, looking back at the writhing Kijima on the floor.

Levin didn't look at Kijima and only at me. "Not yet... I need him for my first plan." He said.

"Plan?" I asked.

"What he said was correct." Levin suddenly said, staring into my eyes.

Kijima laughed after I made a confused look. "Still don't understand girl? That boy in front of you ate that white haired one." He said with rejoice.

I felt like a bullet had hit me. It was no wonder how he broke out. He had shared a room with the her... and he...

Levin clenched his hands. "She told me to... and I didn't want to." He said, looking over at Kijima, walking towards him.

It took me a second, but I swallowed down any guilt I had and whimpered out. "I understand. I understand... but Dammit, this is fucked." I mumbled.

"Thank you, Rize." Levin said, grabbing Kijima by the throat and punching him in the face, knocking him unconscious. He dragged him past me and into the hall. "Lets leave. I have much to do."

"What are you planning? You aren't going by yourself!" I yelled at him, following shortly behind him. Keep tried to ignore the body pieces everywhere in the halls. Only blood and guts.

"I made a promise... not only to Shiro, but to Riki, and Vincent too... that I'd change this world." Levin said, pushing the button to open the door to outside.

The fresh air hit me and I breathed in slowly, exhaling was bliss. I looked over at Levin, who was looking at the moon.

"I'm going to do terrible things from here on, Rize. I'm going to make this world my enemy." He said, then glancing over at me. "Will you still follow me after hearing this?"

I nodded. "If it means... that we can change all of this then..."

Levin smiled and looked up at the sky, but it wasn't a happy one, it was sadness and hatred mixed in one cruel look.

"I'm gonna fuck up this world, and force the King the fight. Fight the enemy that I make of myself." He said, suddenly tears glided down his face.

"It's going to hurt a lot... doing all of the things I have in store. Will you stay there and make sure I go through it, until the end?" He asked.

The look in his eyes told me he no longer wanted to live in this messed up world, only a changed one. And how he ended that statement, he knew that if he went down this path, and I followed, we would both most likely end up dead. I felt pain, pain I knew wouldn't leave for quite some time.

"Yes. I'll make sure you don't turn into a coward, if I did, Shiro wouldn't forgive me, now would she?" I said, a small smile coming to my face.

Levin looked up at the night sky, clouded and dark. Then, a small snowflake fell, along with others. He reached out and let it touch his blood stained hands. It was then that I noticed, his hair was its normal dark blue... but with the wind blowing through the small opening in the forest next toy he observatory, I saw small strands of gray, shining like silver against the moonlight.

I smiled bitterly. "So what this first plan you had in mind?" I asked.

Levin looked down at Kijima. "I'm sending a message... not only to V, but to Re also."

I walked to his side and gave him the best smile I could. This made him smile, but it disappeared quickly. He then walked into the trail, to where our van was. I stared at his back. I saw this sight before, in Kaneki once before the Cochlea raid.

It was the walk of a someone who wanted to die.

(And so Levin goes on his final journey towards the end. If you don't get what he plans on doing through the context, it will be shown in the next few chapters. Prepare for feels and some fucked up shit. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful day!) - MnMs171

Happy New Years!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 127 18
"What do you call a fish wearing a bowtie?" Instantly, Sawyer frowns, an unimpressed expression on his face. I continue to smile at him, urging him...
86 0 24
Years have passed, but some things never change...or do they? ***Note: may have some grammatical errors***
10.3K 401 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...
31 0 1
Snakeskin McMurtry was a deadly gunfighter who hated killing. The last thing he wanted was trouble, but trouble always seemed to find him. Whether it...