Life With The Italian Mafia...

By sameerra

A black independent, feisty black woman finds herself applying for a job in New York at hospital as a plastic... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Introuduction about me
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Announcement
Chapter fiffteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Announcement
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Thank you soooo much
Twenty five
Twenty six
Announcement
Twenty-seven
Twenty- eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty- three
Thrity- four
Thirty-five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Update/announcement
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-two
Forty-three
Merry Christmas💋❤️️
Happy New Years❤️️❤️️💋💋
Forty-five
Forty-Six
Forty-seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
New Book❤️️
Im sorry😞❤️❤️❤️
Fifty-One
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
UDATE UPDATE
Fifty-six
Go check it out ❤️
Fifty-seven
Sequel
Its hereeee❤️❤️❤️

Forty- four

3.8K 174 14
By sameerra

Raines P.O.V

"Really nigga y'all had to shout huh now all of them know lord please help me." Gabby groans and starts mumbling shit to her self.

" Uhh yea we're all gonna just get in the car and go home and let Anthony and gabby talk it out alone okay ? okay great." Pushing them back in the car.

We all sat in an awkward silence I look up and Antonio glaring at me and man if looks can kill. I send a glare back and hardens his glare I flip him off and watch him closely as he is about to explode. I look up and again and see him mouth " your getting punished" I raise my eyebrow up at him and roll my eyes flipping him off again.

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Sooooooo......." Shut up Aaliyah" they all yell well damn just trying break the silence I huff and raise my hands up in surrender.

I look at Alex and he knocked out this nigga I outta slap him. I find the champagne bucket that's now cold water from the ice and splash him till he's drowning he jolts up gasping I laugh at him and look around and see everyone glaring I flip them all off and stare out the window. 

Gabriella's P.O.V

We finally reach the house and I run out and run upstairs attempting to get away from Anthony but he hot on my tail.

" Show me the damn test Gabriella right now." Calmly asking but I shake my head no he chuckles darkly and rubs his chin.

" I fucking said show me the damn test right fucking now!" He raises his voice and I'm pretty sure the whole house heard I flinch and run to the bathroom and grab the test and rushing to give it to him.

He snatches it and looks at then he huff and snaps it in half clenching his jaw. He shakes his head and walks out quickly I feel the tears build up but then he come back with six pregnancy tests.

" Tour gonna take all of these and your gonna do it fast and I'm not playing around Gabriella." Throwing them on I grab them and rush to the bathroom to start.

.......

Twenty minutes later I call him in and he yanks the door open with a hard expression he looks at them and sighs when there all positive.

" Fucking hell Gabriella I fucking told you about the fucking condom but no it's okay right but it's not." Shaking his head looking at me

" What the fuck is so bad about me being pregant I know your in the mafia so that's fine i can raise on my own I don't need your fucking help you stay on your side of the house and I'll stay on my side so just fuck off." Standing my ground if he thought I was leaving that's another thing.

" You think you can take of this baby alone huh when you can barley take of yourself once everyone finds out it's mine there will be men who will try and kill you and if I were you I would abort it." He salt looking at me when said each and every word I felt the tears come I was angry and sad but my anger took over and I slapped him hard as fuck.

" if there's one thing I'll do I'll protect my baby no matter what I'll never take this child away how dare you fuck you  Anthony." I shook with every word I could see my hand print on his face he clenched his jaw and took a step towards me until Manuel and Alex comes barging in  taking him away. But Alex comes back.

" He didn't mean any of what he said gabby he's just shocked and confused just give him a second we're all happy for your pregnancy." Smiling and hugging Alex bends down

" Hi my niece or nephew don't worry about anything if someone try's to hurt you I'll blow their brains out but not before I cut their limbs off while their awake so don't worry buddy." He rubs my stomach and gives it a cute smooch  and smiles at me and walks out while stand there with my mouth wide open,There all crazy.

Raine's P.O.V

I walk into my room but I'm pushed against the wall by the one and only Antonio. He clenched his jaw and grabs my chin forcing my head up.

" What the fuck is wrong with you Antonio let go of me." Desperately trying to get him off of me he lets go and chuckles

" So are you going to get pregnant next huh is this some of any mini mining Mo which guy is next to become a father." He spat balling his fist.

" why are you so upset Antonio." Deciding to ignore his stupid ass statement he paces back and forth.

" They didn't use a fucking condom obviously and we haven't either lately it's like you guys want to get pregnant." Raising his voice as he pulls at his hair.

" It was an accident not a plan Antonio and so what it doesn't matter and I'm not pregnant so you really need to calm down." Shrugging I take my shoes off and take the guns of the straps.

"Do you know how dangerous this is going to be Raine people will come after them trying to get revenge by killing gabby and the baby." Sighing he sat down.

" T-Then we'll double security and make her wear a tracker and a vest. Will it be
dangerous? Yes can we protect her and help her? Yes  so you need to calm down Antonio because if we stay together I want kids Antonio and your just going to have to accept  that." Looking at him as he shakes his head I let out a shaky breath

" I'm not going to have kids Raine I won't let them get in danger and if I do have kids and it's a boy he will be sworn in the mafia he will be a killing machine like me so choice it's either being with me and no kids or with someone else and kids." With that he walks out leaving me pissed off I run after him before he can shut his door I slide in and lock it.

" What so you want me to choose that's what you really want because if I choose You won't like it."Looking him in the eyes he huffs and stays silent.

" What if I told you I was pregnant huh would you leave me or make me abort it Antonio." He shoots his head up at me.

" You better shut up Raine." Clenching his jaw I decide to poke him some more

" I guess you would want me to kill your fist born huh or give him away or better yet have another man and have his baby." I watch as he flips his couch over and stalk towards me

" you don't like it do you Antonio when someone makes you choose but still you want me to choose do you really want me to do you really think I'll stay with you and not have kids." I shake my head when he nods.

" You have exactly six months to figure out what you want or else I'm leaving and I'll start my life over and meet someone who's willing to have children no matter what who will protect his child no matter what's going." I stand and leave as I hear him yell my name I run and shut my door and lock it. I hope he decides correctly.

Soooo a lot of drama sad Drama everyone in the house knows Gabby is pregnant. Just to clear it up Raine Is not pregnant she was just giving an example anyways Will Anthony rethink his decision? Does he feel guilty about the things he said? What about Raine will she really leave Antonio if decides to not want kids with her still? What about Antonio will he rethink his decision? Will his love for Raine change his mind? Find out on the next chapter Byeee💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6M 567K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
126K 2.1K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
826 42 18
{ONGOING} One night Nova Reed is at work right after her boyfriend just broke up because he cheated on her, but she doesn't let that stop her. She ge...